• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

knowing me part 3 ( f/m f/f)

Johnny lea

TMF Expert
It was after the five o'clock hour with activity in the Oak tree starting to slowly trail off, the transition between day time drinkers and the night time creatures in firm place. Finishing off his pint Tommo waved towards two more of the lads from the footy team that were departing for the night, that left just the four of them remaining at the table around the table. Calculating in his head whether he had time for another, Tommo felt his head jerk up at the back bar door swing open the distinctive cackling laughter all to familiar.

"Oh fuck, here we go." The sighing comment made by their team captain Dean honestly summed up everyone else's unexpressed feelings at the table.

Standing up and collecting some empty glasses, Dean exchanged a look with Tommo and gestured to all of them. "They both look hammered." Those were his parting words before he made a beeline for the bar and quickly trying not to be noticed.

Both Amanda Mellor and her mother Louise were well known regulars at the Oak tree and being already merry at this time of day was nothing new. Tommo had known Amanda since his failed year in college he'd once attempted, while she was heavily involved in the social scene back then her antics had gradually become worse over the last couple of years. When drunk she had a mouth on her and didn't care what said said. Her mother now regularly joining her was a notorious flirt and acted like she was the same age as her daughter; together they were a handful.

"Ere they are!" Amanda shouted across the room as she spotted them gathered at the table. She was a pretty girl, peroxide blonde dyed hair with a nose stud that always stood out due to the blue crystal inside. Her skirt just about stopped near the top of her thighs with her tummy fully exposed by the top she wore. For all her attractive qualities watching her barely walk in her heels and spill her glass of wine to her cackling laughter reminded Tommo of Bambi on ice.

Following with the bottle Louise wasn't to far off matching her daughter in the dress department; difference being she showed less thigh and no tummy. She was fairly attractive still for her age, however the years of boozing were startling to show. She did score extra points for being able to pull off walking in her heels.

"You alright booooys." Louise smirked with a flirtatious tone. "Be a gentleman and give us a seat." She ushered by prodding one of the lads Nicky in the back.

"I'm no gentleman sorry." Nicky replied and went about ignoring her. Sticking the finger up behind his back Louise fixated her eyes on Tommo and walked around the table.

"That's alright my friend Tommo and his big arms will let me snuggle up next to him" sadly for Tommo it wasn't a request, Louise barged through nearly knocking the table over and squeezed herself between Tommo and there other friend Danny on there cushioned wall Pugh.

"Oi Deano machino Get over here and stop messing about at the bar." Amanda bellowed as she helped her self to Deans chair; she too almost sent the table and drinks flying. "No joke my feet are killing me!" Amanda said before gulping a load of wine. She then removed her shoes and threw them to one side carelessly. Both Dean and Steve the bar tenders look said it all across the room.

So much for a possible early escape Tommo thought as Louise started chewing his ear off with conversation which didn't register. He wondered what Scarlett was up to right now

Gently the rain drops started to delicately stroke the bus window, much to Scarlett's annoyance, getting her hair wet in any way which didn't involve a shower was one of her pet peeves. Looking at her watch she pulled her hood up on her coat as her stop was not far from approaching and debated whether she should run all the way home or not as she folded her arms feeling vulnerable.

On the other hand though she wondered whether she did in fact have the energy or not as she smiled secretly to herself and scrunched her toes in her boots. The tingling feeling on the bottoms of her feet had returned again after the rain had momentarily distracted her. She was still fresh from having her pedicure and her body could still recite the movements experienced on her feet. It had virtually felt like a work out with all the laughter whilst at times it could only be described as agony with the way some tickles felt. Pushing the stop button in front of her she smirked and steadied her self as she started walking ready for the sudden jolt of inertia at any time before they stopped. As she successfully made it down the isle still upright she acknowledged the driver only to be meet by a stoic response. Nothing new there then she grumbled to herself.

Stepping off the bus she quickly went about trying to hurry along the five minute walk to her flat, the heavier rain drops now starting to bother her. Trying to distract herself she let her mind begin to wonder as it jumped around thinking about going out tonight, whether her sister Kayleigh had done anything productive in the flat to finally returning to how amazing the pedicure had left her feeling, or rather the tickling had.

She couldn't remember where the fixation of tickling had began it had just been with her as long as she could remember. Feeling her feet tickled earlier made her feel both alive and terrified, she so wanted to escape yet couldn't resist letting it continue that little bit longer. Surrendering control like that was an experience she wasn't that familiar with and putting herself in that position churned all sorts of emotions in her. Then on the other hand as much as she loved being tickled she also wanted to tickle, to have that power and let that other person experience surrendering their control, it turned her on fiercely. God how she suddenly wanted someone to tickle right now! Tonight had to be the night after a few drinks she told Tommo, it just had to.

Before she knew it the entrance to her block of flats was in front of her and she picked up pace to get inside into the dry and get into the lift. Stepping inside she removed her hood and let loose her beautiful jet black hair, her mind was beginning to wander again and she started to curse herself silently, the urge to tickle someone now rampant inside her as her body was fully alive. As soon as she got in she was heading for a bath to cool off.

Finally stepping off the lift she approached her door and rested her head against it for a moment to take a breath. Finally she slotted her key into the lock and stepped inside snd froze. Kayleigh her sister slouched along the couch enthralled in a TV programme, it wasn't the mess she'd made or the lack of cleaning she'd promise to do not done that drew Scarlett's attention. Rather it was her bare feet exposed her soles on display right in front of her. Looking away for a moment Scarlett threw her bag to one side and placed part of her necklace in her mouth, gently chewing it anxiously.

"How was town?" Kayleigh asked in auto pilot absorbed with the screen in front if her.

"Er, yeah good." Scarlett managed to respond somehow as she started to remove her boots.

"You born in a barn or something." Kayleigh said now stirring and gesturing over. Scarlett noticed the door still open and caught a quick glance of the room before turning around to shut it.

"See you've been busy cleaning like you've promised." Scarlett said her back still turned, her mind beginning to give her a reason.

"It's my day off leave me alone." Kayleigh moaned in response.

A smirk appeared on Scarlett's face "Why don't we have a little chat about that." She answered and gently shut the door.

The sound of "Anaconda" by Nicki MInaj echoed loudly around the room as Amanda danced on her lonesome in the middle of the bar not a care in the world. For the last ten minutes the duke box had been abused for her pleasure, whilst it had also been an exit plan for both Nicky and Danny to escape. That left just Tommo, Dean and Louise at the table still, the extra pint Dean placed in front of him squandering Tommo's own exit. There again who was he turn down the offer of a pint.

"Quite the live wire your Amanda isn't she." Tommo stated watching her for a moment. "You going to give us a show as well Louise or what" he said gently nudging her.

"Leave her to it I say." Louise said dismissively pouring another glass of wine. "That's girls got far to much energy for me sometimes. Look at her now!"

Tommo looked over and saw dancing around an older gent who had just walked in, poor chap looked very confused to what he had walked into.

"I blame the mother." He said giving Dean a look as they both laughed.

"You couldn't keep up with me on your best day sunshine, could drink you both under the table no problem." Louise declared loudly her drink just about remaining in her glass as she motioned.

"I'm going to take a trip to the gents." Dean said suddenly stumbling as he got up.

"Oi Oi skip, little too much drank there?" Tommo said mockingly as Dean slowly manoeuvred around the table.

"I'm sober as a judge, while come morning you'll still be ugly." He replied with a pointed finger at him. This time Tommo and Louise exchanged a look.

"No that's not quite the quote darling." Louise said perplexed. "What is it again?" She asked Tommo drunkenly.

"Do hurry up Dean." Tommo said ignoring her giving a wink.

As Dean left, Louise surveyed her bottle and now noticed the lack of wine remaining.
"Ere you wouldn't...."

"No Louise, I wouldn't." Tommo instantly cut her off and looked over to see Dean now talking to Amanda. Nice one Deano, he thought going back to his drink leave me here a bit longer why don't ya.

"What you think of my Amanda then?" Louise asked now swirling her glass around. "Done alright there haven't I?"

"She's an okay sort of girl." Tommo answered neutrally now looking for his cigarettes, any excuse to excuse himself as he now noticed Dean having wondered off to put money in the duke box with Amanda.

"Annnnnd Mr Tommo, how about me? Am I as you say an okay type of girl." She asked poking him in the ribs a few times. Desperately trying not to flinch and hold his laughter Tommo went to try grab a hold of her hand.

"Oh hello is someone a little ticklish?" Louise cooed a look of mischief in her eyes Tommo didn't like the looks of.

"Course not, it bloody well hurt didn't it. Here let me poke you in the ribs and see how it feels." He answered quickly covering his tracks, no way was he going to be tickled he was to ticklish. Half heartedly he presented to do it backs Louise grabbed his hands.

"I think your very ticklish aren't you." She said refusing to drop it.

"Let me go for a smoke, there's a good girl now." Tommo replied trying to defuse the situation.

"What ya doing." Tommo jumped the life scarred out of him as Amanda now sat the other side of him, her voice a childish inquisitiveness about it.

"Where's Dean?" Tommo asked now feeling uncomfortable.

"Little boys room, what you doing to my mother then?" She asked nodding towards their hands locked together. Embarrassed Tommo gently removed his hands and drank his pint before shaking his hand.

"Nothing, all above board." He answered trying to stay composed.

"I reckon this one here Mand is ticklish" Louise said exchanging a look with Amanda.

"Oh is he now?" She replied just staring at him. Tommo did not like where this was going when suddenly Louise grabbed his knee squeezing it making him laugh hard. Taking her cue Amanda dug into his ribs as he squirmed with al his might.

"No, ha ha ha ha I'm not ticklish! Ha ha ha ha ha." He pleaded but then stared to panic as Louise joined in on his ribs. The loud music of the juke box prevented it from being a spectacle to anyone else in the bar, however It was starting to become apparent to Tommo they weren't going to stop.

"Try get under his top Mand!" Louise shouted as Tommo let out a yelp at the thought, not his bare skin! By some miracle though his lucky break came after Louise grabbed his knee again, he jerked it violently right up against the table making them stop as he winced him pain and grabbed it.

"Really Tommo?" Amanda sarcastically stated as she watched his theatrics as LOuise laughed uncontrollably in amusement. Amanda unimpressed grabbed Tommos drink and actually helped herself as Louise went to her wine trying to compose herself again.

"Oi behave." Tommo finally said reclaiming his drink and taking a sip.

"Oh I do love a good tickle at times." Louise said fondly.

"Have to spend time at home tickling her feet for her." Amanda declared to no one in particular as she looked around the room her attention starting to wonder.

""It's so nice, just having them lightly scratched, I mean I'm not ticklish but it feels orgasmic." Louise said almost wishing to have it done that moment.

"I hate it." Tommo declared standing up with his cigarettes. Magically Dean then appeared as if on cue.

"Please sort em out Dean, I'm having a smoke then I'm out of here." Tommo said placing a cigarette and making for the door. Before Dean could answer he was gone.

Standing outside he lit up and took a drag. Wait till he told Scarlett about that little encounter. Tickling? What was the purpose of it exactly other than to torture someone? he shuddered a little thinking about it. Scarlett would tickle him now and again as a tease but being pinned like that, no way not for him. As he took a second drag on second thoughts he reflected, maybe recounting that tale wouldn't be wise if he valued his life.

"Please NO! Scarlett don't please," Kayleigh laughed in nervous anxiety as she used the couch to block between her and her sister. She was serious of course but imagining Scarlett's nails against her feet made her start to laugh already.

"Why don't you just let me have a look at them." Scarlett replied as innocently as possible smiling. "I could give them a little clean like you did with the flat this afternoon."

It had started innocently of course, Scarlett taking a seat next to her sister and ever so kindly offering to let Kayleigh spread her legs across her to remain comfy. It was just a matter of waiting for an opening to finally drag a nail down her foot. At first Kayleigh gasped with a flinch and just looked at her taken back. When Scarlett did it again and again, she panicked and used the couch to protect her.

"Come on I was out last night," Kayleigh protested as she moved around the couch as Scarlett began to stalk her.

"You know Scarlett, you know how ticklish they are! Don't be mean to me." Kayleigh said almost pleading. "I'll clean just let me go and I'll do it before we go out."

"Hmmmmmm." Scarlett teased as they stood still on either side of the couch for the moment. She could already see Kayleigh planning her route to her bedroom.

"Just how ticklish are they. It's been a while hasn't it." She said with glee.

"Your so dead, I'm going get you back and tickle your feet you wait!" Kayleigh retorted before quickly making a dash for it. Scarlett was too quick though, she grabbed her round the waist and took her back to the couch and threw her on it before pinning her down.

"All I want is a little look that's all." Scarlett said almost breaking into song.

"Alright! Alright! You can but just a little tickle I mean it Scarlett!" Kayleigh answered resigned to her fate. She buried her face into her hands as Scarlett flipped her on her tummy and sat on her backside pressuring her weight against her legs.

The rush she felt was incredible as she looked at her sisters feet for a moment and started scratching at her arches an instant hot spot. Kayleigh turned the air blue as she pounded the couch and laughed loudly and wiggled uncontrollably. Laughing with her Scarlett fought to keep her balance and securely grabbed her right foot and went to town on her sole.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Scarlett!! Ha ha ha ha no! Ha ha ha ha." Already Kayleigh was already half way off the couch trying to grab and what ever she could. Gently tracing a round her heels she hit her a new pitch in laughter, that was the spot the heels! She kept going until suddenly a loud thud against their floor echoed roughly three times. Scarlett in surprise let her go as they exchanged a look.

"Nice going hack the neighbours off why don't you." Kayleigh replied breathlessly trying to get back up. Scarlett snickered and kissed her sister on the forehead.

"Make sure it gets cleaned or you know the consequences." She said finally before leaving the room.

"I mean it your dead, you wait till it's my turn." Kayleigh shouted after her.

Scarlett went into the bathroom and shut herself in and smiled a genuine smile into the mirror her beautiful face glowing with her ruby tooth crystal on display. Tonight was the night the rush she felt was amazing she would tell Tommo tonight and have him as her regular play partner. That had been so much fun she wanted to share it with the person she loved and really teach him about her and her body. Started to run the bath she heard a thud at the door and KAyleighs muffled voice.

"I mean it your dead!"

Smiling she sat on the side of the bath and relaxed. Tonight was the night.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back