• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Torture M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Dimitri Lysandrou the captive Greek soldier had the information but was proving uncooperative in volunteering it by questioning so I ordered the other two interrogators to leave saying I'd take control and get it out of him and they left me with the soldier secured to the interrogation table. Vulnerable, helpless the 6' handsome lad blindfold His wrists were bound together to the top of it above his head while his ankles were strapped slightly apart to the end of the table. I then told him that perhaps he needed a little persuasion as I unlaced his size 13 boots which clearly made him nervous but he saying I could beat his feet but he'd not tell me a thing and I pulled both boots off and said to him what made him think I was going to beat his feet staring at his large socked feet and he saying why else would I have taken his boots off and reminding him of his flinching when he was secured by the three of us to the table said I was working on a hunch!

I lightly stroked both socked feet and saw his toes wiggle in them and he flinched as I peeled off his socks

"Why you take my socks off?"

I told him sweaty and smelly as his feet were I wondered the same thing but I had a job to do and drew the stool up to the end of the table facing his feet and handled the feather twirling it in my fingers and then walked over to him and ran it down the side of his face and stroking it there he told me to "Stop that!" and I did asking him how it would feel on his feet and he squirmed making me smile as I returned to his feet. I told him I was a sadistic bastard and would be having fun with him and began to lightly stroke his bare soles seeing him contort his face and squirm to be free as I said his big feet seemed to be extremely ticklish and ran the feather over them both saying 'Air Torture' was pretty effective and leaving no marks, no sign of a torture I had perfected and ran the feather along his soles again and glad he was fighting back laughter

"Good boy Dimitri you put up a struggle for me as I wiil enjoy breaking you so much more if you do!" I told him

I brushed the feather all over both of his bare feet, tickling his heels up under his toes seeing Dimitri biting on his lips and switched to using my fingers and gently stroked the length of his soles as his toes wiggled and then stroked in between his toes hoding each toe as I tickled and then ran fingers along his arches and he reacted

"Stop this hahhaha stop it!"

"Tell me the the information I need and I will stop!" I said stroking his feet as I spoke.

I stroked the arches, the centre of his soles and up to his toes stroking underneath them. Dimitri was suffering but still not talking so got the toothbrush and began to run it up and down Dmitri's soles and he yelled with laughter. I gripped each instep inturn and ran the bristles over each foot individually tickling tortured laughs out of him. I told him the things interrogators have to do like face big, smelly, sweaty feet like his in the name of duty as non-stop assault on his size feet was in progress! Dimtri writhed on the table immobilised completely unable to avoid the horrendous tickling of his feet! I sawed the feather in between each one of his twenty toes telling him to try not to laugh as it would entice me to tickle him more but his toes very senstive

"Heeheeeheeehahahahanoostoppithahahaa!"

I then used the quill end of the feather and drew shapes on his soles as he yelled for me to stop but told him to get me to do so, to tell me the information. Dimitri shook his head and said "Never I tell you this!"

I told him then I would keep torturing his vulnerable, senstive feet!

Dimitri screamed in hysterics immediately I ran fingers under his toes on both feet simultaneously! Then stopped tickling his ffet and unzipped his fly making him gasp and curse as I roughly pulled out his dick which was flacid, as he called me a dirty bastard I fondled it and involuntarily his dick hardened in my grasp and once rigid I jerked him off saying the intensity of the tickling would be heightened once he'd shot his load and try as he did to stop it from happening, my rough handling of his dick soon had him spunking off! A technique I told him he better get used to!

Dimitri was then laughing, screaming, begging me to stop as my fingers stroked his feet very lightly but having shot his load enough! I used all my fingers to tickle Dimitri's feet instantly having him in hysterics! I loved to taunt him so the feather began to slowly glide up and down his feet from heels to this arches and to his toes. He pleaded with me to stop but told him he had to tell me what I wanted to know and I would!

He chose to remain stubborn and bucked his body and screamed and laughed uncontrollably, his helpless feet flinching and his toes wiggling from the tickling sensations on his feet

"HAHAHAHEeeeeHEHAHAHAGETITOFFFPLEASEHAHAAAHAHAPLEASEHAHAAHAHAHEELHHAHAEELLPPMEEHAHAAaAHAaahEEHEAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHAHAAAHAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHAHAAAAHA,"

I then ran the feather under and in between his toes again.

"HAHAha!! STOP!! STOP!!"

"Are you ready now to talk?" I asked

Now Dimitri was not able to respond and instead all he could do was laugh!

"HAA HAA HAA!! HEEEHEEE!! HOO!"

The tickling was turning from uncomfortable to ridiculously unbearable as I began licking his feet, sucking and nibbling his toes, it drove him berserk and saliva lubed and already moist with his own foot sweat my fingers slowly slid up up and down his feet, hitting the soles, the insteps, then the arches, and his heels.

"HAAAHAHA!! P-p-LEASE! Stop!! I can`t take this--AHAAHAHAHAHAA!!"

"Not until you tell me what I want to know Dimitri! Your feet taste pretty good you know, real salty and Mmmm these feet smell so good!" I taunted him!

I stopped tickling his feet and instead began feathering his dick, stroking along his balls as he went crazy desperate for me to stop this assault but I continued saying I wanted more of his pent up juice and if he didn't deliver he'd feel what it was like having his asshole tickled with a feather as I would call for assistance!

Dimitri was freaked out and nodded when I told him I was going to jerk him off but I told him to beg me to do it which really upset him but I told him it was that or his straight ass and he whispered "Jerk me!" I told him he needed to say please and smiled as he said as told "Please Sir jerk me off, make me shoot my spunk!"

I smiled and ran fingers over his hardening dick and soon had it erect and pumped him until he shot another load!

Then back by his feet I told him to prepare for the tickle and ran the feather in between his toes starting on his left foot gliding the pointy quill end along the sole and tickled and teased him and then repeated this on his right foot.

"Stohop! HEEHAAHAHAHAHAA!! Puh-LEASE!! I`m BEGGING YOU!! STOP!!" Dimitri yelled

I ignored his pleas! In non-stop hysterical laughter as again I enjoyed their sweaty ripe taste and deeply inhaled their raunchy smell and ran my fingers along the length of his feet saying I was glad he had big feet as there being a lot of foot flesh to enjooy and asked him if he liked my oral technique as I kept him in constant laughter. Saliva lubed he was in fits of giggles as my fingers expertly teased his soles and seeing him wiggle his toes to try to ease the sensations remarked on this and tranferred my finger tickling to them all.

"NOHOH! YHEHEH! STAHAHAP THAHAT!" he pleaded but my tickling was ruthless as I taunted the balls of his feet and told him that what seemed to get to him most was tickling his toes

"NOHOH!! PLEHEHEHEASEHE!! NOHOHOHT MY TOHOHHOEEHES!" he begged.

I started tickling the tips of his toes and tickling all around his toes; in-between, the tips, and just below them and he was in hysterics but still not talking began to seriously suck on them, nibble and lick them all sniffing them and telling him he had better talk or else this would continue and began licking the soles of his feet sending him into immediate fits of laughter. All Dimitri could do was struggle helplessly and laugh as I tormented his wiggling toes and screamed when I licked under them. Then brushed the feather along his right sole right and then left sole saying I loved seeing his reactions to being mercilessly tickled.

I sawed the feather in between all of his toes and dragged the quill end along both soles and kept this up as it was really getting to him and then he yelled in between manic laughter

"Oh-K!! OK!! I`ll TALK!! Haa ha HAA!!"

I stopped and approached him and put his dick back in his trousers and zipped him up and having a sniff of his feet and another lick of them and suck of his toes replaced his socks and boots lacing them up and threatened him if he said a word of what had happened I would see he lived to regret it as having two feet, I had two assistants, one for each foot and he knew what hell that would mean for him and he nodded and gasped as I told him that his feet were mine to enjoy, exclusively mine!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back