• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Grant M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Grant had arrived from his last job as courier for the legal firm and was the 6' lad he told me and said he wanted me to take charge of him but not hurt him. He told me his girlfriend was not kinky so he had to go elsewhere to be tickled that he loved to hate happening and generally visited female ticklers but had met a couple of guys before me! 26 year old Grant pulled off both size 13 began motorcycle boots and stripped naked lay on the playtable to be restrained. He'd told me he never wore socks under his boots so his feet would be hot and sweaty and a bit smelly.

That didn't put me off at all and I ran a finger along his left sole rewarded with instant hysterical laughter. I teased his other foot and then both feet simultaneously. Then using the quill end of the feather ran it along his right foot smiling at him as I stroked under his wiggling toes and ran the feather end in between them all! The dragged the quill end across his arch and around his heel and circling the balls of his foot and told him still had his right foot to torture!

Grant laughed like a loon as I tickled his right foot with the same precision and caressed his feet mercilessly as he wiggled his toes and screamed and laughed. I also noticed Grant's dick flinching and said he seemed to be getting a stiffie and traced my finger along his growing dick as he struggled to escape the touch so I cut to the chase and jerked it to increase its hardness and squeezed it and stroked a finger along the head as pre-cum ooozed from the tip!

"Naughty boy what would your girlfriend say Grant?" I taunted!

Then worked on his feet and teased his armpits and began to tickle his balls and along his inner thighs and ran my fingers up and down hand up and down his throbbing shaft and tickled his balls!

"Oh fuck!!Stophahhahahahha! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled

"Don't think so!" I said and removed my hand from his dick and just continued tickling his balls making his dick throb in frustration

Then again brushed the feather up Grant's right foot as he wiggled his toes, then same with his left foot and ran the feather in between his toes and around the balls of his feet, not missing a spot! All Grant could do was squirm and wiggle his feet, and of course laugh, scream and giggle. As I traced the feather all over both feet Grant was laughing so hard! I tickled his sides and ribs and stroked his underarms and then back at his feet ran fingers up the length of both soles dancing my fingers all over them scribbling and doodling patterns, tickling and teasing his feet.

I saw his dick hardening and jacked him off again as his rising level of horniness made me even more sadistic as I tickled and teased Grant horribly leading him to greater levels of sexual frustration so he was both hysterical from the tickling and in desperate need of orgasm and struggling, desperate to be free of the torment but helpless and vulnerable! I jerked him off so he shot his load! Then returned to his feet and wiggling toes. I leaned over them saying he was right his feet did smell and sat on a stool by them and ran my tongue along both soles and sucked and nibbled his toes. I loved the smell and taste of them both and gave them a throrough tongue bath.

Then saliva lubed went in for the kill with the regular toothbrush which I prefer using than an electric one and ran the bristles up and down his feet sliding along them effortlessly as Grant hysterically giggled his ass off and brushed under all of his toes and around the balls of his feet as he squirmed and wriggled in torment! I then just very gently began to tickle Grant's now very senstive and vulnerable bare feet and used soft, light touches, very lightly and slowly continuous stroking.

Then I tickled his armpits and ribs and again stroked his dick and began jerking him off and soon Grant shot another load and went back to Grant's feet and tickled them horribly with my fingers so indulged in hard n' fast tickles but their raunchy smell and ripe taste wound up the meet orally raping them both which he told me after the session no tickler he'd met had ever done!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back