• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the girlfriend and her evil mother! Part 7 MFF/F

smart-tickler

Josh again stayed the night at Ambers and they decided the next day no matter what they were going to get Maggie back. And, although he didn't mention it to Amber, Josh had an idea in the back of his mind on how they might finally get Kim. Their cheeks were still sore from all the laughing they had done that afternoon. To be tickled by both of them was as torturous as you can get. They were just so ruthless the way they glided their hands across Josh and Ambers ticklish bodies. Kim was mastering tickling Josh's feet. When she danced her manicured nails along his bare soles it was too much. Tears began to roll down his cheeks. He wanted revenge on her so bad. All that teasing 'does that tickle Josh' 'whats the matter…can't you handle it' And Maggie was not much relief. Similar long manicured nails, and much the same skill and purpose in her tickling. When it finally ended there was nothing but relief for Josh and Amber.

So the next morning Kim and Maggie were again out on their deck beds sun baking. Maggie, now in a red bikini, Kim in a black one. Josh and Amber waited patiently inside for their opportunity to come up. Eventually it did. Looking sexy as ever, Kim went inside to get a glass of champaign for the both of them. Thats when Josh and Amber snuck up on Maggie with their handcuffs. They tip-toed their way behind Maggie like ninjas. Maggie already had her arms sprawled above her head. Josh didn't waste a a second. He quickly pinned Maggie's hands to the top of the deck bed, while Amber put the handcuffs on Maggie's wrists, making her bound and helpless.Maggie was shocked as she shrieked in panic. But Josh and Amber were quick to run around to her feet. Josh pinned her ankles down and despite Maggie's kicking and screaming, Amber was also ale to cuff her ankles to the bottom of the deck bed. 'nooooooo, please you can't do this to me' When Kim came back out, all she saw was Maggie tied helpless to her deck bed, with Josh and Amber standing next to her with wide grins on their faces. 'Kim, get me out of here' yelled Maggie, pleading. Kim just stood their grinning. 'they gotcha didn't they…..gotcha good' With that Amber went around behind Maggie and began tickling her underarms. Josh placed the key for the cuffs next to Maggies ankle and began tickling her belly and ribs. 'hehehehahhahahahhahahahha omg noooooooo pleeeeeeeeease dohohohohohohohont tickle meeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahahahahahahaha' Maggie was extremely ticklish. They were killing her already. Kim walked over and stood at the front of the bed where Maggie's bare feet hung over the edge, completely defenceless. Kim couldn't resist them. She crouched down and began tickling Maggie's bare soles with her skilled nails. 'nooooohohohohohoho stooooooooop that tickles soooooo uuuuuuuuuurch ahahahahahahahahahahahaha' Maggie was screaming in hysterics. Kim's long nails on her soles were just unbearable. Her laughter was so loud and desperate. Amber dug her thumbs into Maggie's underarms, relentlessly taking her revenge. Josh tickled with both hands around her soft, tender belly. Working his way around to her sides, making her wriggle and squirm. Desperately leading for them to stop. 'nohohohohohohoh plehehehehehehehase I'm begggggggggging yooooooooou ahahahahahahahaha I'm tooooooooo tickliiiiiiiiiiiiiiish hahahahahahahahaha.' This women was unbearably ticklish. It was the most desperate laughter, more so than Josh and even Amber. Her uncontrollable squirming was a pleasure for the 3 evil ticklers. Tears were already rolling down her face. She would do anything for them to stop.

After about 5 minutes Josh said to Kim 'can we swap spots? i really wanna have a go at those feet of hers' 'yes' said Kim 'wait til you see her reaction when i tickle just above her hips'. Maggie gulped as kim knelt down over her knees and dug her thumbs into her sides just above her hips….'yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha' Maggie swayed uncontrollably as Kim casually tickled her into submission, finding just the right spot that she coldnt handle. Amber continued on Maggies underarms and also started working her ribs as well while Josh tickled her extremely ticklish bare feet. 'hehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha' Maggie was in complete hysterics as the 3 of them tickled her with skill and purpose. Kim was getting her in her worst spot. Alternating with skittering nails up and down Maggie's sides. Then killing her with her thumbs digging into the sweet spots, just above her hips. 'hehehehehehehahahahahahahaha i can't……i caaaaaaant hahahahahahahahahahahahaha' She couldn't even spit out her words. 'whats the matter sis? i can't hear you. You trying to say something?' As Josh looked up he saw Kim's tanned back. She looked amazing as she was locked away tickling Maggie into submission 'whats the matter sis….to much for ya? hehe tickle tickle' she was teasing away as usual. Even Amber was getting on the teasing. 'how do you like it hey? Ive never seen someone as ticklish as you' Kim was instructing Amber to massage her thumbs in a circular motion around Maggie's armpits. It worked a treat. Kim certainly knew her way around maggie's body as well. Exploiting her weakness and attacking the vigourously. Maggie just had no chance. All she could do was plead for mercy. But it wasn't coming. She was being tickled senseless and was powerless to stop it.

Josh was still fixated on Kim's sexy tanned back. Her curly brown hair coming down past her shoulders. Her shoulders and shoulder blades had a few freckles on them. Slight blemishes on her near perfect body. But that only added to her sexiness. Josh then looked down and saw Kim's bum resting on Maggie's knees. And below them, Kim's bare feet were poking out either side of Maggies legs. Her soles facing directly towards Josh. From the bottom of her heel to her toes all completely visible. They were within arms length of Josh's tickling fingers, just sitting there, still as ever almost asking to be tickled. Josh's heart began to pound. He wanted to put Kim's ankles into the cuffs. Making it impossible for her to escape his tickling fingers. Was she ticklish? He so wanted to find out. Kim's ankles were squashed under her bum, which was covered by her black bikini bottoms. Her bare soles still just poking out as she continued her relentless assault on Maggie's very ticklish hips. Josh knew he couldn't pull Kim's feet out from under her because all her weight was sitting on them. So how could her get her to release her weight off her ankles making them free to pull out from under her. The answer hit Josh smack bang in the face. Of course he thought to himself. He could tickle them, and if she's ticklish, the first thing she will do is lift her bum off her ankles to give herself a chance to get her feet away from the tickler. However then making them vulnerable to be pulled out from under her. Now Josh knew that turning against Kim could lead to more torture for himself. But she had done this to all of them on numerous occasions, where she would sneak attack the other tickler. And he soooooo badly wanted to tickle Kim, just to see if she was ticklish herself. His heart was beating wildly with excitement and anticipation. He had made his decision, he was going to take the risk. First he unlocked Maggie's cuffs, but not the cuff around her ankles. Only the other end of the cuffs that were around the rail of the deck bed. He eyed off Kim's vulnerable bare feet. Took a deep breath. Then reached out with his right hand and began to tickle Kim's bare left sole.

TO BE CONTINUED……...

Awesome! I've been loving this series! :D I really hope Kim gets what's coming to her... but also, I'd love to see her get all of the others at her mercy!
Looking forward to the next part(s)! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back