• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tina M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The ad caught my attention and called Dean to see his reaction to it as I read it out to him - 31 yrs old Exp. Cross - Dresser wants 1st Time with other guy(s) to be used as a 'Slut'. Discretion pls Married!

Dean as intrigued as I was so responded to the ad on line on the chat site and suggested a meet and surprisingly the guy/girl wanted to meet a.s.a.p. so no time like the present I called Dean and told him to come to my place to meet Tina! Dean arrived before the blonde wigged 6' Tina did in her tight black dress, sheer stockings and black heels. No mistaking by the voice male but pleased to be with us and to be dominated by two other men saying she ( as I will refer to him ) wanted to be fucked! Tina would be but not in the way she wanted!

So having had a drink and a sniff of amyl we got the 'bitch' as we called her secured to the bed and gagged her and then began stroking her body through the dress and found she responsive to the intense ticklish sensations.

"Mmmmfff, mmmfff, mmmfff!" from her excited us.

Dean used scissors to snip the dress over her waistline as I said we'd pay her to replace it and there were black lace panties and Dean stroked just above them as she wiggled on the bed

"What's the matter Tina does this tickle?" I teased

Dean pulled the panties down to Tina's ankles and then wrapped his right hand around Tina's throbbing erection as Tina gasped now very excited but then he used the scissors to cut the dress off so she lay on the bed in bra, sheer tights and heels at our mercy and Dean said he bet she wanted her ass fucked and Tina nodded as I moved to the end of the bed and pulled off the black heels and read inside size 11's

"Tina these are big stinky feet girl, are they ticklish?" I said

I stroked the warm right sole as toes curled and Tina tried to kick away and then got the toothbrush and drew the bristles along both sheer stockinged feet

"MMMFFF, MMMFFF, MMMFFF!"

"Going to ungag you girl, want to hear this!" said Dean

"OH STOP! THAT TICKLES!" Tina gasped when relieved of the gag

Dean soon held another toothbrush as I told Tina she wanted to be a used 'Slut' and would be

"NO! Pleeeassse, ssst-st-stop!" Tina responded!

I then worked on her sheer stocking feet and Dean along her underarms and across her hairy belly and we used gentle touches and drove Tina crazy. Dean cut the panties and stroked Tina's hard dick making her moan but my tickling her feet ruined excitement for her

"HAAAHAAA HAAA, OHHH, OHHHNOOOO, HAAAHAAAHA!"

Tina's dick began emitting pre-cum and Dean dipped a feather tip into the slick juice and began to stroke Tina's throbbing dick with the feather and then cut the bra off and feathered her nipples. All the while kept hysterical anyway as I stroking both very warm feet

"HAAAHAAAHA, I CCC-CAN'T, HAAAHAAA, TAKE ANYMORE, HAAAHAAAHA!" Tina yelled

Dean's fingers tickling Tina's hairy pits. At her feet I kept finger stroking to great effect and then I used the scissors and exposed both bare soles and stroked the bristles of the toothbrush along them from heels to toes and under her toes as she giggled helplessly saying her big n' sweaty feet were such fun to tease and smelled strong for a girlie!

"Haaahaaahaaahaaha, ooohhaahaaha, p-p-pleease, haha, s-s-stops-stop STOP!"

Dean was finger stroking Tina's nipples making comments she being very flat chested and more hairy on her belly than he was!

Hhahahahhahahaplessehahhahahahahstopticklingmeahahahahahahahahahaha!" Tina yelled

Dean stroked Tina's dick and fondled her balls and kept teasing there until Tina was ready to shoot her load and he stopped as I cut the panties from her ankles.

He then got the jar of choco spread and smeared it over both nipples and sucked and nibbled them making her moan but then

"OHHH HAAHAAHA, PPPLEASE STOP, HAAHAAHA!COME ON GUYS, HAAHAAHA, SSSTOP IT, HAAHAAHA!""OH, HAAHAAHA, OHHH FFFUCK, HAAHAAHA, THAT TICKLES!"HAAHAAHAAHAAHA, PPPLEASE HAAHAAHA, PPPLEASE STOP, HAHAHA!""NNNO, NO DDDON'T, HAAHAAHAAHA, I CAN'T STAND IT, HAAHAAHAAHA!"

I had coated both her feet in choco spread and was orally indulging satisfying my appetite with them so my tongue licking along her ultra-sensitive soles and nibbling her toes and sucking them as she I guess hoped I would be licking her dick.

"HAAHAAHAAHA, PPPLEASE DDDON'T, HAAHAAHAAHA!"

Dean was licking her navel and both armpits and sniffing them driving Tina ballistic

"PPPLEASE, PPPLEASE, PPPLEASE STOP, HAAHAAHAAHA!" she laughed hysterically "HAAHAAHA, PPPLEASE STOP, HAAHAAHA, PPPLEASE, HAAHAAHA!"

"Think we'll call you 'Ticklish Tina - Tickle Slut!" I said and Dean laughed and told me to stop teasing her feet a moment

He then smeared the choco spread over Tina's hard dick and balls and then began to lick savoring the taste of chocolate blending with pre-cum as his tongue lapped over the head and ran fingers along the hardened dick making Tina moan and Dean slowly stroked Tina's dick and stroked her balls

"Oooooh, oooooh, oooooh.""Oooooh, oooooh,oooooh fuck!"Oooooh, oooooh, ooooohmmmmm."

Tina was moaning loudly clearly loving this attention

"Ooooohmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!"

Dean stopped as she was on the brink and ran his fingers inside her hairy armpits

"OH NO! NO MORE TICKLING! PLEEEASE, HAAAHAAAHAA, STOP"HAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAA, PPPLEASE NO MORE, HAAHAAHA!"

Again Dean's hand slowly stroked Tina's dick and I resumed tickling her feet saying she was a ticklish slut and Dean again jerked her dick to almost orgasm as I sensually sucked on her toes and Tina was very excited by Dean's movements and trying to ignore mine

"Ooooohyeahhhhhmmmmm!" Tina moaned as she neared orgasm.

"Not yet slut!" Dean said releasing her dick and stroking her balls very lightly

"Love edging you; you dirty bitch, workin' you up geeting you so hot, so close and stopping you getting what you want

Dean brought Tina within a single stroke of release five times and eventually let her shoot a pent up load

"Ooooohyeahhhhh, OOOOOHYEAHHHHH!"

I deeply inhaled her feet and sucked her toes individually, licking in between them tasting their sweat as ticklish Tina began giggling and I stroked both bare feet from ticklish heels to ticklish toes

“STOPPPPPNOOOOOHAHAHHAHAHASTOOOPTICKLESHAHAHAHAHA!"

I sniffed, licked and sucked all Tina's toes and licked her soles while alternately using my spare hand to tickle them furiously causing her to shriek, howl, squirm and secream

“AIEEEEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! STOPPPPP!!! NOT MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEEEEEET!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Tina yelled as she furiously thrashed in her bonds and laughed her head off as she was expertly tickle-tortured on her feet being so excruciatingly sensitive having cum!

Dean told her she was a dirty slut and deserved to be punished and after an hour of me working over her feet with fingers, tongue and toothbrush, Dean whispered in her ear you wanted to be fucked and have been just not the way you hoped, maybe next time!"

Tina left as James paid £20 for a new dress but in track suit bottoms and tee with heels in a plastic bag but barefoot as no shoes, I wearing size 9's and Dean 13's!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back