• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favour for a Favour M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The lad had agreed to explore his submissiveness so on arrival from his day in college I had him get his high tops off and strip to his shorts and lie on the playtable and secured him and remarked on his damp, white sweatsocks on his as his boots told me size 12 feet. I then blindfold him and having sensed him flich when secured drew the stool up by his feet. They smelled rich and awesome and told him so

"Thank you Sir!" he said

"mMMM yeah your feet are real stinky, in these socks and boots all day, guess good to get boots off, wiggle your toes!"

The lad immediately did and I got a great whiff of them and then pulled off the damp socks and saw those bare feet with high arches and long toes and 2nd toe slightly longer than big toes and wide feet. His feet were smooth and their scent intoxicating and I drew a finger along his right sole from heel, across his instep to his toes

"Had your feet played with before Justin?" I asked the handsome, fair haired 6' lad

"Er - no Sir Hahahaathatfeeels weird stophaaaahhhhhaaaahhhahahathatnoooohhahahahapleasehahahhahha ticklesha,ha,ha,aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaastopppittttt!"

I leaned over his right foot and took his toes in my mouth and sucked them sliding my tongue in between all of them in turn, licking under them and lightly stroking his right sole so they wiggled for me! Then swapped feet and smiled to myself as he desperately tried to pull his foot away

"Aaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeiiiiiiiii....hhhhhhhhaaaaaaa..ha, ha, ha, ha....stop, stop...ha, ha, ha,...stop, no... please.....aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha........oh shit...stop, aaaaa, ha, ha, ha,
ha......no, no, nooooooooooooo...... ha, ha, ha, ha!"

I stopped and gave him a break and said "You like that Justin for a first time experience?"

"No Sir too tickly!"

"Oh Justin you know that's a real shame as the ripe taste of them, raunchy smell of them and a bonus so ticklish means I fully intend enjoying them!" I taunted him

"No please Sir anything else but I really don't like that Sir honestly!" the student said

"I know you don't, I believe you Justin but you're here for my pleasure not yours so think you better get used to that fact, as to whether you like it or not, that's really not my problem but you have come here tonight to be dominated and controlled and I aim to please and messing with your feet is a guarantee you get that and I enjoy being in charge so a win - win situation!" I told him

After working both of his feet their damp scent of sweat had increased more and I began stroking fingers under all of his toes simultaneously and stroking both insteps and along high arches to an immediate reaction from him

"PleaseSir no more aaaahhhhh, not there fuckno, not there .ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nnnnooooooaaaaahhhhhhhhh hahahahahahha ..noooooo not toes aaaaaaahhhhhhhaaagggghhhh."

"Justin you have such a great laugh, you're really pleasing me, getting my dick so hard with your hot n' sweaty, smelly ticklish feet!"

Justin wiggled his toes and clenched them but running my fingers the length of his soles soon had him unclenching them in obedience but this did not stop me going to town on his feet, his defenseless feet with my maddening touch exploring all over both feet, up both arches and especially under those long toes which I held back so soles taut he forced to submit to my unrelenting and insistent fingers tickling them all over continuously faster and faster showing no mercy!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOaaaaaggggghhhhhhh,hahahahahahahahha nnnnnoooooppplllleeeease, not again.aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
hahahahahahahahahaha!"

He desperate to escape the cruel assault of my domination of both of his feet ordering him to wiggle his toes, clench them, unclench them, push them into my face, feed me his toes and tell me to lick them, suck, lick and nibble his toes and the most cruel demand of all, to tell me to tickle them! Justin obeyed as he really wanted to graduate and knew that having been lazy in his studies his doing so depended on me which is why he'd agreed to being dominated after college today!

"You will graduate Justin but a favour for a favour, you will report to me twice a week after college for additional education in the art of tickling is that clear!"

My student gasped as he knew his future depended on pleasing me and nodded as I undid the blindfold!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back