• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brother-in-law Rob's ticklish nightmare M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Some of you might have read of my telling how I control my handsome 6' 30 year old brother-in-law Rob with a fixation with his size 13 feet and how the most recent teasing session with him with my sister Cheryl away I thought it a novel idea to seek assistance in tormenting and teasing him and I did finding a tickler here on T.M.F. all too willing to do so. I told Paul to strike while the iron was hot, not just talk, action and sent him my cell 'phone number and have to say surprised when within minutes he called as like me accustomed to just talkers so both pleased this was genuine and we were going to make it real!

Within twenty minutes Paul had arrived and was facing Rob naked but I'd replaced both socks to make sure his feet warm and sweaty and been giving him a sock massage until Paul in his late 20's and attractive arrived. I told Paul to tease him and I would watch and join in later and Paul suggested Rob be blindfold so sensitivity heightened and he placed the eye mask over Rob's eyes and ran fingers over his chest and across both nipples which he pinched making Rob gasp.

"Hear you're ticklish Rob, well sure going to have fun with you as a tickle bitch!"

Paul grabbed hold of Rob's semi hard dick and stroked it making it involuntarily throb and it hardened in his hand as Paul told him you straight guys all the same, doesn't matter who's teasing your dicks, you all react

Rob gasped, "NO!ENOUGH. PLEASE STOP!"

Paul just laughed and continued stroking my brother-in-laws dick as it swelled and stiffened and took Rob's dick in his mouth but simultaneously stroked his armpits so Rob yelled and squirmed on the bed

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ST-OP...STOP IT. I CAN'T ... CAN'T STAND BEING TICKLED....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NO..NO PLEEEASE!!" he yelled

"Yeah bitch it's meant to tickle, I'm doing something right then!" Paul responed

I had been by Rob's socked feet inhaling his foot smell and Paul winked at me as I began tickling Rob's socked feet with gentle, light strokes which I increased in intensity as Rob lost control and composure and burst into laughter. I peeled off both socks as Paul smiled at me still licking along the shaft of Rob's dick. I began stroking in between Rob's toes, along his insteps and the centre of both soles as he was laughing hysterically and moaning from Paul's lip suction and stroking Rob's sides and armpits!

I enjoyed sniffing Rob's feet of course and actively ran my nose all over his smelliest part, his toes inhaling them deeply and then tickling them all again and the more he laughed, the more I tickled as Paul showed me the feather and began stroking and teasing the head of Rob's cock with it and wanting him to suffer that insidious tickling sensation and enjoy seeing his reaction to it stopped tickling his feet and just looked at and sniffed his so hot n' sweating size 13's!

Rob was straining and moaning from the stimulation Paul was giving his dick, he was working him up to cum as I with Rob's bare feet by my face loved their raunchy smell, Paul used the feather to tickle Rob's balls ao denying him release but keeping him expertly edged! Then again working his mouth up n' down Rob's hard cock teasing the head with his tongue so cruelly and Rob screaming as at the same time Paul was tickling his ribs and armpits.

"Bet that bird of yours, yeah Cheryl never gives you pleasure like this tickle-bitch, even like your brother-in-law does!" Paul laughed

"BASTARDSAHHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHEEEEHSTOOOPHAHAHAHHAA"

Paul had thrown me the feather and I was drawing the quill end along the soles of Rob's feet and under his toes telling him not to be so rude to us, silly thing to do in his position with him at the mercy of two ticklers and being such a responsive ticklee! Rob was in ticklish agony yelling and squirming wildly and then got Rob's own screwdriver joking with Paul that Rob liked D.I.Y. and in a minute he'd be screwed.

I touched the metal tip to his left sole and stroked it slowly and tortuously the length of his foot, loved his reaction as it teased his extremely sensitive sole and switched to his left foot and both feet spasmed and flexed, toes twitching as the tip teased and tormented so titlilatingly. On both feet by the time the tip of the screwdriver reached his toes Rob lost it completely and yelled blue murder! Beginning at his heels I drew it vertically across the sole of each foot in turn heels to toes and toes to heels and repeated this motion three or four times until he was driven breathless!

During a short break Paul and I congratulated each other on our styles and how they complimented each others and would definitely meet again and maybe meet ticklees on the site but he as disappointed as me that for the majority it was all talk and their jerk-off fantasies and he so glad I was real! I as pleased as he was in this respect! Have learned though by responses received who is on a wind up and respond to them accordingly and expect no shows often proving to happen! It's a part of the game I guess!

Break over Paul stroked Rob's chest and his pits and I concentrated on the bare soles of his feet and we were relentless loving our ticklees reaction to the consistent teasing torment, we knew light tickling often more infuriating than a hard tickle as Rob proved, his screams being short and uncontrollable.

"N-N-N-OOOOO!! NO, NO, PLEASE STOP!!!! I, I CAN'T STANNNNND IT!!!!!! N-NNO MORE!!!" he pleaded with us

The sweat that poured from his body only intensified the sensations as our fingers slid more effortlessly over his vulnerable body and he bucking up and down on the bed as Paul sat astride him and teased his armpits and I glided the feather part over his toes and sawed in between them. This was sheer, unadulterated torture!

"NOOOOOO! HEEEE...HAAAAAA....OOOOOOHHHHH! STTTTOOOOOOOPPP!" Rob yelled hysterically

I continued to run the feather over his toes and and down the outside edges of both of Rob's feet

"OOHHHHH....HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA, NOOOO MOOOOOORE!" he begged us both

I turned the feather around to the quill end and aimed for both smelly twitching soles as Paul stroked his armpits, the shaft of his dick and balls and sucked his nipples. Rob was really being given a workout to remember, loved his curling toes in my mouth as being sucked and my tongue slipping between them I kept stroking the soles with the quill of the feather as Rob was in helpless gales of laughter.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! HAAAAAAA! HEE HEEE...HAAA! NOOOOOO!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! STOP! HEE HEEE HAAAAAAAA!"

The pointed end of the feather kept running up and down Rob's soles with a vengeance, along the centre of them and then swapped for the different and softer but no less ticklish sensation of my fingers tickling up and down his squirming feet.

"HEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAAA....OOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOORE! HEEEEE HEEEEEE HEEEEE HAAAAAA!" "Ah haaaaaaaa! Oh, please, STOP!!"

Slowly I dragged my fingers across the soles of each foot in turn and both feet simultaneously from heels to toes as Rob roared with laughter but mixed with moans as Paul licked the head of his hardened dick

"HA HAAAAAAAAAAMmmmmnNOOOOHAHAHHAHAA!Oh, please, STOP! I'm can't stand it!" Rob was being teased unmercifully

I rhythmically began licking up and down his soles as he laughed harder and harder with each lick and us both ignoring his pleas for mercy that he managed to scream out between all the laughing he was doing as I continued torturing the sensitive soles of his feet and Paul licked his dick and balls keeping Rob on the edge of orgasm!

I used all five fingers to do a little dance on his arches as his feet twitched and and bounced from the agitation and finding an increased sensitivity as I moved upwards to his toes. I toyed with the soles I was addicted to enjoying and pleased Paul having told me that feet were not really his thing! I though tracing tracing random patterns around Rob's toes, the balls of his feet, his heels, the insteps, the arches making him howl with laughter and dirty impressed Paul who told me I was certainly an expert tickler! I told Paul he was too as we teased away on our perfect ticklee!

Eventually so meaning some hours later Rob was free from torment and his spunk visible on his chest as Paul having got three loads from him during the course of the session and as Rob found out, having cum he even more ticklish and he was certainly foot-raped by me, I know Rob's foot smell and taste better than my own. As for Paul we keep in touch and wait to meet a ticklee on T.M.F. who is ready to be tickled by two expert ticklers!

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back