• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Lesson M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The T.V. showhost had angered and upset one too many guests and needed to be taught an humiliating lesson and be as embarrassed as he delighted in making his guests feel. Jeremy Lyle had left the studio in February 2013 and had been in the underground carpark when the chloryform rag held to his nose knocked him out. Now the attractive 6' arrogant man found the tables turned having been driven to the basement of the house and facing his captors. He understandably nervous wondered what this abduction was all about and visibly shook as told to teach him a lesson. The masked captors meant business that was clear and so was the fact he was outnumbered.

STRIP OFF Take your fuckin' clothes off! said masked Len

Jeremy refused but threatened he knew he had no choice and took off his suit jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and the captors saw him sweating and smiled

"Trousers fucker!" shouted masked Kevin

Jeremy glared at his captors and unbelted and unzipped his trousers and took them off and stood in his armani briefs, calf length black nylon socks and Ferragamo black loafer shoes

"Get those briefs off you shy or something?" "Keep shoes and socks on, don't want you stinkin' the place out!" said masked Ron

Jeremy pulled down his briefs revealing a flacid dick and hairy balls

"Right now get on the bed on your back!" said masked Dave

Jeremy shook as his wrists were cuffed to the headboard over his head so exposing his sweaty armpits and his calf-length socked and Ferragamo loafer clad feet were pulled through the slats at the end of the bed and his ankles secured so his size 12 feet huing over the end of the bed. He was then blindfold.

"What are you going to do?" Jeremy asked

"You so like being in control of every situation, having power over people fucker and now you learn what it feels like to have tables turned!" said Kevin. Ron held a feather and stepped over to the bed and ran it along Jeremy's pits as he immediately reacted with surprised laughter

"No!! Stopp!that fuckin' tickles!!!! No!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!STOPPPP!!!!!"

"Hey seems you were being honest in your magazine interview, saying you saw your weakness being your ticklishness!" said Len

Ron sat astride Jeremy and ran the feather tip into each armpit stroking there as Jeremy laughed more at the maddening attack and Ron teased Jeremy's nipples with the feather and they hardened and Ron stopped teasing with the feather and his fingers stroked along Jeremy's sides and ribs.

"NOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHITTTT!!!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GAWDDDDD!!!! STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOWWWW, HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OH SHITTTTT!!!!"

The combination of the unwanted stimulation resulted in Jeremy's dick hardening and twitching which his captors noticed and Dave telling him it seemed being tickled excited him as Ron's feather teased both vulnerable armpits using Jeremy's own nervous perspiration to glide the tickling feather fronds around and around his armpits

"NOOOOO!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!! NO MORE!!!!! C'MON, GIVE ME FUCKIN' BREAK!!!!! STOP!!!! AIEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!! OH MY GAWDDDDDD!!!! C'MON. STOP, NO, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS SHIT!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! NOT THERE!!!! NO!!!!!!! AIEEEEEE!!!"

Ron got off Jeremy and gave the feather to Len who teased the feather up and down up and down the shaft of Jeremy's dick and stroking the sensitive underside of his glans and circling the cockhead while he let feather fronds tease the very tip of Jeremy's throbbing 7" dick and then stroke his balls as Jeremy soon needed to shoot his load.

"Jeremy all worked up, used to getting what he wants when he wants now wants to cum such a shame now dick hard in front of other guys and out of control needing that desperate release!" taunted Dave.

"Lets see how you deal with a feather tickling of your hole!" said Len who ran the feather under Jeremy's balls and sliding in between his legs and under him and stroking Jeremy's asshole. Jeremy gasped in shock as the feather stroked there and then across his balls and over his dick! Soon he moaning at the sensations so close to climax and the sensual teasing stopped

"Nooo FUCK I was so close, no, don't stop now please!"

Dave slowly removed both loafer shoes and told Jeremy that his feet were real stinky! He then leaned into both socked feet and sniffed before slowly peeling both socks off and having two feathers ran them along the bare soles of Jeremy's feet as Jeremy reacted as if he'd just been electrocuted.

Dave was sliding both feathers all over Jeremy's bare feet to devastating effect, teasing along both bare soles and teasing his wiggling toes, sliding in between all the show hosts toes and sliding along both arches as Jeremy having now lost it big time!

"NOOOOO!!!! NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!. CUT THAT OUT!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!!! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO MORE!! STOP!!! NO!!! OH MY GAWWWDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! PUH-LEEZE NO MORE!!!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!" he begged for mercy

All the foot teasing only made Jeremy's dick pulsate with aching need for relief more. Kevin and Ron unbound Jeremy's feet and secured them over Jeremy's head so where his wrists were cuffed to the headboard meaning Jeremy was doubled - over so that his furry asscrack totally exposed. Kevin began to stroke a feather across Jeremy's exposed asshole lightly circling it expertly and teasing Jeremy's balls. Len ran a feather in Jeremy's armpits and Ron a feather along Jeremy's ribs and along his sides as Jeremy was laughing his head off!

The feather torment again and again bringing the bound T.V. host to the brink of a satisfying climax, only to back off at the critical moment. Finally Dave triggered the arrogant Jeremy's climax, laughing as the mere teasing strokes of the feathers on the T.V. hosts's pulsating dick and balls and quivering asshole made Jeremy shoot a poweful load of spunk!

"Oh fuck now you have real problems Jeremy, shooting your spunk in front of other guys that's perverted and you need to be punished, fuck these feet smell Jeremy, I can sense their warmth and stench from here but guess won't do harm to tell you I am really into guy's stinky, sweaty feet!" said Len

"We need a rest Len so do your thing and let's see the arrogant bastard beg!" said Kevin

Len began seriously tickle torturing the bound T.V. hosts bare feet and used a feather, his fingers and a toothbrush over the sweaty feet as well as his tongue. Soon engaged in relentlessly tickling Jeremy's twitching feet and wiggling toes and orally loving nibbling and sucking on his toes and licking along the length of both soles encouraged by comments from the others saying to make sure it tickled and tormented, taunted and tortured! No fear of that Jeremy hated his feet played with, nobody goes there or didn't go there before!

"STOPPPP!!! OH MY GODDDDD!!!! NO MORE!!!!! NO!!!! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE THIS SHIT!!! STOP NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Len loved licking and sucking on Jeremy's bare feet inhaling his strong, smelly sweat-moist feet, tongue tickling his squirming toes and delving in between Jeremy's toes and then all over the soles and heels of the hysterical, squirming, pleading T.V. showhost's feet

"NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPP!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPP OH, GAWDDDDDDDD YOU'RE DRIVING ME FUCKIN INSANE!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!!! PUH-LEEZE, STOPPPPP!!!!!"

Len sawed a feather in between Jeremy's toes and ran the quill end along both soles and nibbled on all of Jeremy's toes and massaged both feet sensually which angered the showhost as it was intimate and sensual and resulted in his dick hardening which Ron noticed and began to stroke it with a feather and tease Jeremy's balls as Dave teased the asshole of Jeremy with a feather slid under him and involuntarily this stimulation had Jeremy moaning and his cock throbbing from the teasing.

Then Dave teased the sensitive area between Jermy's asshole and his balls with sadistic relish saying if Jeremy's wife could see her husband now and other guests he'd insulted! Dave teasingly kept running the feather up and down and back and forth along the showhost's dick and then teasing his asshole again so soon Jeremy was begging for sexual relief but instead Dave stopped the stimulation!

Kevin then took control of Jeremy's right foot and Len his left foot and they licked his soles, sucked his toes and saliva lubed teased and tickled his feet, along his soles, in between and under his toes challenging each other seeing who could get the best ticklish reaction from Jeremy who was going berserk to Dave and Ron's amusement! Len and Kevin really tickled Jeremy's feet with a vengeance and Dave and Ron ran their fingers in an armpit each! Jeremy was screeching and screaming bloody murder, squealing, yelling cursing as he flinched and twitched wildly in a futile effort to escape the horrendous tickle torture.

His feet and armpits tickled simultaneously was devastating for Jeremy, the tickling relentless as he pleaded to them to stop!

"STOPPPP!!! OH MY GODDDDD!!!! NO MORE!!!!! NO!!!! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE IT STOP IT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Len and Kevin licked and sucked on Jeremy's feet now excited by the smell of them, his funky foot-sweat, relishing their scent and tongues lapping eagerly side to side and up and down tickle torturing the arrogant showhost's squirming feet whilst Dave and Ron equally merciless tickling Jeremy's armpits!

"NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPP!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! NOT FOUR AT ONCE!!!! YOUR DRIVING ME FUCKIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPP OH, GAWDDDDDDDD!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!!! PUH-LEEZE, STOPPPPPHEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!! AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!! OH MY GAWDDDD!!! LET ME CUM!!!! AW FUCK!!! NOT MY COCK! MY BALLS! MY ASSHOLE! MY FEET! MY PITS! MY TITS! MY RIBS!! ALL AT ONCE!!!!???? AWWWWW, FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!"!!

A break was given during which Jeremy was told the foot tickle torture would be continuing as yet to be used were the ice cubes and electric toothbrushes and as Len told him this Kevin lightly stroked each foot as Ron lightly stroked each armpit. Jeremy shuddered as he wondered if he would survive this ordeal that seemed to be in its infancy which was a horror in itself to realise as he had suffered hours! Then positions swapped and Ron and Dave settled by Jeremy's feet sniffing the, Dave his right foot and Ron his left and began running their hot tongues all over the sweaty, incredibly smelly feet, loving licking them from side to side and all along his soles to his twitching toes there to be sucked, licked and nibbled as well as tickled! Simultaneously Kevin and Len tickled both of Jeremy's exposed hairy armpits, ribs, sides and torso

Jeremy yelling "STOPPPP!!!!! NO MORE!!!AIEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!! OH MY FUCKIN GAWDDDDDD!!!! NOOOOOO!!! STOP!!!NOOOOOO!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!! STOPPPPP!!! PLEASE STOPPPPP!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!! NOOOO NOT MY FEET!!!!! NOT MY PITS!!!! NOT MY RIBS!!!! NOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!!! AW FUCK IT'S FOUR AGAINST ONE!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!"

Jeremy's captors intensified their tickle torture with feathers stroking his dick, balls, armpits, asshole, nipples, toes. arches and soles saying they'd stop when they were ready to but that would be a while yet and it was and the ice cubes run over Jeremy's nipples and across his dick and balls and along the soles of his feet and in between and under all of his toes had been the killer finale but Jeremy Lyle had learned a lesson and now with most guests on his T.V. show Jeremy shows more respect to the invited guests who boost his T.V. ratings!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back