• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You're all WEENIES! :-)

TummyDragon

TMF Expert
Ah much better..

sorry, haven't been a part of a good flame war in so long I just had to let that pent up flame energy out.

My suggestion is this. The forum has been in its present form for quite a while now. I may be the only one who has this problem but I thought I would throw it out there and see where it goes.

I have a minor sight problem and the grey background in the post area, the area where you actually read the posts from others(as well as the chatroom) makes the posts extremely difficult to read. I can use the "printable version" option and read but, that doesn't really solve my problem, only lessens it to a degree as it brings in a new set of minor obstacles. However, I can make do.

Am I the only one with this difficulty in reading? If so, just disregard this post as it is not worth the effort involved if only one member is affected.

But, if there a number of us who are "spectrum challenged", I'm offering this as a possible solution: maybe there could come a time in the sometime near future to put a new coat of paint on the forum. Perhaps using a very light blue background, e.g., #D0E3F6, which would go great with the dark blue header, or even a very light shade of blue/grey such as #E4EAF2?? Either of these colors for a set background would look fantastic, in my opinion, but also be functional as the posts would be easier to read. Please keep this suggestion in mind if you guys ever decide to do cosmetic renovations.

Thanks,
TD

We are planning a 'repaint' of the forum at some point. The color combination we have now tests extremly well for readability, but any new one we choose will also be tested. You'll probbably get a darker color for the font, perhaps black, and a light background that color matches the rest of the forum new color dress. When? Dunno.

Myriads

TummyDragon, Don't Wait, take the bull by the horns.

Download Opera (www.opera.com)

That thing can be configured 1.2 zillion different ways.

Anyway, I have been using opera for perhaps a full year now.

I have a black background with a larger font.

You can choose bright contrasting colors; orange, yellow, green; just to name a few.

You can override the author's colors, fonts, even the author's screen design. Don't like your decisions ? One hot-key puts it all back in place. Really slick stuff.

At this moment, I still have to use Netscape for the chat room, but opera really does a great job in the forums.

Any more of this and you'll think I work there (which I don't)

Hey it works!

Opera works just fine. The chatroom works too, but I haven't been able to kill the grey there yet.. I'll keep messing with it, but in the forum, all I had to do was click on "author" mode, and POOF, the TMF now has a white background. I'm stoked...

Thanks for the tip

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back