• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing with a Player M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In his own home in the Hollywood Hills the actor newly divorced was our prisoner and was going to learn if you play games with people you're asking them to play games with you. The 6'3" actor Ben Adwick had been knocked out by the tab in his beer as invited there to discuss the new movie he'd not suspected a thing. Dwayne and I had suggested meeting in the evening at the studio bar where he'd meet from a run through of his latest film project and on our suggestion we best continue our discussion at his home and he could freshen up but the tab working he was dazed when we got to his place.

Soon out for the count Dwayne and me stripped him to his briefs and socks and secured him to his own bed and waited for him to come around reading the indepth interview he'd given to 'People Choice' magazine. About 40 mins later he stirred and soon realised he was restrained and shouted

"What the fuck happened, what's this shit all about?"

I told him I knew he was screwing my wife, I had recordings and film evidence and the media hearing this his career on the line and his ex wife have powerful ammunition to demand more on her divorce settlement and he wanted me to cast him in my movie in a leading role and at the same time fuck with me and take me for an asshole so now he was the one who was fucked! Ben looked freaked out and could deny nothing so he didn't try!

He asked me what I was going to do and winking I said "Fuck you over in ways you'll never forget leaving no marks!"

Ben looked mystified and Dwayne smiling showed him the magazine cover saying we'd been reading his interview and how he was discussing a new movie project and finishing up his current one 'Trial and Tribulation' due for release the following month. Ben still looked mystified! Dwayne then said that it was the more personal stuff that had got our attention and quoted from it .. "Ben if you had to say since we've been discussing your most recent film to date, what is Superman's greatest weakness that rivals could use against him what would that be?" "Oh Hmmm not sure on that but I guess his ticklishess especially on his big feet!" the actor smirked and interviewee Annie Royston laughed!

Handsome Ben looked worried as secured to the bed he was in his briefs and black nylon socks but that was it so he was pretty vulnerable and smiling at him Dwayne and I approached his bed and arms secured behind his head Dwayne began stroking fingers in the actor's armpits and blowing air on the hairs inhaling Ben's natural sweat from the day filming

"AIEEEE!!!! NOOOO STOP THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKERLET GO OF ME!!! STOP IT YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEE!!!! AIEEEEEE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!! OH MY GAWDDDDDD!!!! NOOOO!!! STOPPPPPP!!!! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE THIS SHIT!!!! STOPPPP!JUST STOPPPPP!!! OH MY GAWDDDD!!!! AIEEEEEEEE!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELPPPPP!!!!!"

As Dwayne teased his armpits I moved to his size 13 socked feet which smelled aromatic and masculine and like feet and leaned into them feeling their warmth and moistness on my face as I breathed in the handsome actor's man stink and sucked on his sweaty socked toes and licked and nibbled his feet through the sheer nylon socks and loved him responsive to our tickles!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! GET OFF MY FEET NONONONONONONO!!!!!HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!STOP THAT!!!!HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Ben hated this stimulation and yelled and struggled pleading with us to stop when able to catch his breath as Dwayne had found his nipples and was licking them and they hardening and then Dwayne's fingers caressing Ben's sides and ribs. I was loving the man-scent of Ben's socked feet having been in shoes all day and still in his socks and licking his socked soles finding it teased him so sensuously ran my tongue over the soles, heels and curling toes of both socked feet, slobbering all over them and inhaling their incredible manly odour! The teasing of my tongue clearly a maddeningly ticklish sensation for him as he gasped and giggled. I pushed my face into his soles and sniffed and under threat of tickling them made him flex his toes in my face and rub them over it, across my nose and holding them over my nose and then to my lips and to feed me his socked toes!

Did he have a choice as Dwayne watched this happening. Feet both warm and moist were in my face as I sniffed them and licked them with my tongue which teased him but he bit on his lips to not laugh as Dwayne told me the 33 year old actor was doing was doing. I then opened the box of tricks and as Dwayne blindfold Ben began to lightly tickle Ben's feet with my fingers, the toothbrush and feather. Dwayne resimed stroking Ben's armpits as his super-sensitive socked feet were subjected to a more intense tickling torture frim me

His socked feet being sweaty and warm was intensifying the effect of my fingers, the feather and toothbrush as they glided all over the soles and toes of both wildly squirming feet. I gripped Ben's right foot and held back his toes so the tickle tools had a greater effect still and Ben yelled as his insanely ticklish feet I told him were in for a nightmare of an intense tickling!

"NOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!! OH MY GOD NOOOO!!! NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET!! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE IT THERE!!! NO WAY!!! YOU GOTTA STOPPP! ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!AIEEEE!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!STOPPPPPP!!!! NOT MY FEET! I CAN'T FUCKIN TAKE THIS!! PUH-LEEEZE STOPP!!! LET ME CATCH MY BREATH!!NOOOO!!!!"

"Whoa Ben you were not kidding that interviwee, these feet are really sensitive and I guess even more so with these protective socks off them right!"

He pleaded with me to stop as I slowly peeled off both socks and then the intense tickle torture began as I stroked each bare foot along the soles and Dwayne tormented his belly and armpits. Ben's bare, sensitive feet and toes getting it from me, tickling between each of his toes driving him berserk!

"AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SON-OF-A-FUCKIN-BITCH!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!! NOT MY FEET, MAN, HEY, NOOOOOOOO!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!! STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

I loved his reaction as I maliciously stroked and teased his squirming soles as I held back the toes of each sweaty foot in turn and alternating between his right and left foot in an unpredictable fashion reducing Ben to hysterics. I working on his feet and Dwayne his torso and pits and finger tickling him all over his belly, uncontollable giggling from Ben as I slowly stroked both feet but consistently as even a soft stroking along the centres of his soles tortured him!

"AIEEEEEE!!!!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GAWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! STOPPPPP!!!!! NOOOONOOOOOOO!!!! AWKKKKKK!!! NOT MY FEEEEET!!!! NOT MY, OH SHIT, SIDES!!!!! OH NO, NOT MY RIBS!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEEEEHEEEEEEHHHAHAH!!!! OH MYYYYY GAWDDDDDD!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! NO MORE!!!!! STOPPPP! STOPPPP ITTTT YOU YOU CAN'T FUCKIN' DO THIS TO MEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPP!!! AIEEEEEEE!!!!"

I looked at Dwayne and winked!

"Ben we can do what we like, nobody here to stop us, it's not our problem if you're a ticklish muthafucka but it's sure something we're going to use against you, count on that Superman, maybe not be so honest in future interviews, never know who might read them! I guess Maddie never got to find this out about you, I can't see my wife sucking even your toes but her husband sure will instead!"

I then began darting my tongue in between Ben's toes and lapping up and down the length of his big feet savoring the funky studsweat smell of them as Ben suffered in this ticklish frenzy being orchestrated as Dwayne having sucked Ben's nipples and made him moan had seen Ben had a hard dick and was stroking and teasing it with his fingers and fondling his balls! I stopped tickling his feet as I wanted to see this happening and Ben's reaction to a man playing with him as opposed to a woman! Dwayne was fixated stroking Ben's dick and he slid a finger in between Ben's legs and yeah stroked his asshole making Ben shudder and gasp!

"Oh Ben guess you not had that sensation before, careful don't wriggle too much or Dwayne's finger might slip!" I mocked

Dwayne withdrew his finger but teased Ben's rampant dick with the feather and ran it over the actor's balls then drew it up to feather his nipples and I then began licking his feet and sucking his toes! Relentless in my foot tickling and foot licking and alternated sensations on his feet. Dwayne ran the feather in the actor's armpits making him squrim and giggle while simultaneously I tickled both vulnerable soles and insteps bending the toes back on each foot in turn to enhance the tickling on a rigid taut sole!

Ben yelled and begged "AIEEEEEE!!!! OH MY GODDDD!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! NOT TWO AT ONCE AGAIN, NOOOOOO!!!! PUHLEEEZE STOPPPP!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HELP! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!! NO!!!!! NOT THERE!!! NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET, NOOO!!! NOT MY PITS!!!!! AIEEEEEEE!!!!!! NOT MY NIPPLES OH FUCK, NO AIEEEEEE!!!!"

I tickled Ben's vulnerable feet mercilessly with a combination of expert tongue-bathing with sucking each of his toes, my tongue driving the hyperticklish actor to a babbling, incoherent gasping mess as I continued to feast on his twitching toes in consistent and focused toe-sucking and foot-licking torture!

"STOPPPP!!!! NOOOOO!!!! AIEEEEEE!!HAAHAHAHAHA TOOOMUCH HEEHEE HEE!! YOU FUCKER!!! NOOOOO!!!!!"

I then stopped and replaced the socks on Ben's feet and sensed relief as he thought it was all over but when socked gripped each foot in turn and fed them into my mouth and slobbered all over them and sucked on his socked toes stroking soles so they wiggled in my mouth! Then peeled them both off and resumed licking each sole and sucking on each toe.

"Ben bet you've not had your feet subjected to an electric toothbrush before and you know what they say, a first time for everything !" I teased him

'Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' I then proceeded to run the revolving bristles along the soles of each foot beginning with the right, racing it back and forth along the sole, teasing his instep and across his arch to his toes and pressed it under them!

"NOOOO!!!! STOPPPPP!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!! STOPPPIT CUT THAT OUT YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD AIEEEEEE!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Oh yes Ben that's excruciating right, anyone tell you that you have a great laugh, feel that yeah, other foot now, wonder which foot tickles most, never thought working on your feet would be so much fun, they really do smell and taste like feet and can imagine some of your male fanbase drooling all over them but to kill to be in my position!"

I ran the electric toothbrush up and down his soles madly, taunting his insteps and arches but his toes really suffered for me!

"AIEEEEE!!!! STOPPPP!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! CUT THAT SHIT OUT!!!!! THAT FUCKIN TICKLES!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! HOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO OHNOOOOOOO!!!! STOPPPPPPP!!!GET OFF MY GODDAMNED FEETT!!!! OH SHITTTTTTT!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!"

I switched it off as Ben was becoming breathless! Dwayne had been amazed by that little game in the proceedings! He then took over and finger stroked Ben to hardness with a licked finger and once hard began dancing the feather over Ben's dick and balls. Then he jerked Ben off and he shot his load! Dwayne then teased and tickled Ben now even more sensitive under his sweaty armpits and he shrieked as he heard 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz' and the instrument of real torture, the electric toothbrush ran slowly, ever so slowly up the soles of both feet beginning with the left foot and drawing circles in the centre of his sole and all along his instep to the ball of his foot and along the ridge under his toes and spacing them in between each toe and again drawing unpredictable patterns all over his vulnerable soles then again teasing in between his toes saying he still had another foot!

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!! AIEEEEEEEE!!!! BAH WAH!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH!!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GAWDDDDDDD!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!! NOT MYFEET!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! OH FUCKKKKKKKK! STOP THIS SHIT, OK??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!"

I turned it off and told Ben that I would not be telling the media, the studio so his divorce safe and his ex not getting more divorce settlement, he could still sleep with Maddie if he wanted but he was ours so he would star in the film project and privately was the Director and Executive Producer's 'Tickle - Toy' or alternatively he could risk losing everything? Ben looked crushed as he knew caught between a rock and a hard place of the two alternatives, which one was more beneficial to him!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back