• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge on Rick M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As his Boss what to do? I liked the guy and he was good at his job but he was fiddling the books so it seemed I had no alternative but to get rid of him and had resolved to wait until the staff had left the office and then confront him and fire him with the least fuss but that same lunchtime I was walking past the staff room and heard Rick say "I couldn't stand that I'm deathly ticklish!" and smiled as I walked into my office.

After lunch I called Rick in and told him there were some account discrepancies and I wanted to go over things with him at my place after work, I sensed angst with him but he nodded and said he would tell Carol his live - in girlfriend that travelling to Oxford where I live and out of London to not wait up as commuting back he would be late. I told him he was welcome to stay at my house and he'd drive into London in the morning with me. He smiled and said if that was okay for me! Rick called Carol and at 6pm we were on our way and just making small talk.

Rick Tappenden is a handsome guy 6' and popular with the female staff and especially Lauren who he'd been talking to at lunchtime but he loved Carol and told me he was saving for their wedding in 3 or 4 months time and how expensive it all was including the honeymoon in Las Vegas. Arriving at my home we sat in the lounge and before we discussed business I suggested we have a drink.

Rick had a whiskey and I a brandy and he felt whoozy pretty quickly so suggested he lie down and took him the the spare bedroom. Rick reacted well to the knock out tab and when he came around found himself in his briefs and socks and secured to the bed! Imagine his shock and he did curse me saying what was the big idea? I then told him what I knew and what a fool he was to put his job on the line when now he needed it more than ever.

Rick knew he'd been caught and did not deny it and asked could he have amounts deducted monthly from his salary to cover the £1,000 discrepancy and I told him he needed the money for his wedding and he said but that would be off if he lost his job and even gained a criminal record, I nodded as he had a point. I let him stew on this a few moments and then out of the blue asked him what he and Lauren had been laughing about and he said she had been woken that morning by her cat licking her right foot which had made her jump! We both smiled.

I then looked him in the eyes and said "Rick why don't we talk about how ticklish you are. How ticklish are you?"

"What Sir, I'm not Sir!" he said

"You know Rick I want you to keep your job right so I thought a little punishment and all forgotten even the debt!"

"Punishment Sir?" questioned the 25 year old

I noddded and said "A little torture! I was thinking 'Tickle Torture' do you know what that is?"

"No Sir"

"Well, here's how it works. You take somebody who's really ticklish and secure them as you are, vulnerable and helpless and you tickle the fuck out of them!" I said

Rick squirmed "Sir can you release me please Sir!" he said

"So Rick first thing to do is to find out the most ticklish spots on the secured guy and that means I'm going to have to tickle your feet, run my fingers up and down the soles of your feet, gently stroke those smooth soles, run my fingers across the tender skin between your toes, rake my nails across those sensitive soles which will be warm and sweaty having been in socks and more sensitive. Oh I'm going to let my fingers spider-walk all over your stomach, and I'll take a finger and massage inside your belly button"

"No Sir please let me go!" Rick interrupted.

"Then I'm going trail my fingers over your ribs, gently run my fingertips up and down your ribcage, testing each rib, finding where you're most ticklish. You'll be screaming, pleading for mercy. Then I'm going to dig my fingers into your ribcage, really hard, and tickle the fuck out of you and after I've played with your ribs, I'm going to explore your armpits!"

"NO! Sir, I'm sorry, just let me go, please don't do it" Rick said

"What did you just say Rick? Don't do 'it'? What's it?" I responded

"You know Sir what you've been saying." he replied

"Rick I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you beg Rick." I answered

"Let me go Sir please!" Rick begged

"Say it." I replied

"Rick look at your exposed armpits, arms secured above your head. Your armpits look damp already but by the time I reach them, after tickling the rest of your body, you will be sweating fucking buckets and imagine the sensation as I tickle your armpits, stroking backwards and forwards touching them both so lightly. Then I'm going to move my fingers lower, making contact with the tiny smooth patches of skin in the area just under the hair"

"'NO. PLEASE SIR." he pleaded

"Rick I'm going to twist in tiny little circles, and you'll start giggling and laughing and begging for mercy but none exists, not during tickle torture!"

"NO. Please don't do it Sir!" begged Rick

"What?" I asked feigning innocence

"Don't tickle me. Don't. Please Sir" Rick pleaded

"There you go. You said it. Say it again Rick." I responded

"'Don't tickle me. Please Sir. I'm serious." Rick said

"So am I" I said

"Rick you've got to learn your lesson. I'm going to teach you right now."

I began rubbing my hand in a small circle on Rick's chest and he raised my palm so that only my fingers were running around and around. Rick burst out into a fit of giggles.

"So, you're pretty ticklish, aren't you Rick!" I said and brought my other hand into play and moved both up and down Rick's ribcage.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle,"I said as I lightly tickled up and down those upper ribs.

Rick was laughing now and between breaths he pleaded for mercy.

"No, ha, ha, no!!! Ha, ha, pleeease..." I was only beginning.

"Rick I'm gonna tickle you to death for all you've done!"

"No. Please, stop....ha. ha, ha." yelled Rick. "Don't tickle me..."

I now started digging my fingers into his ribs rubbing them in circles along each rib. massaging and digging into the tender flesh, twisting my fingers against the bones of Rick's ribcage. Up and down, up and down. Rick was going crazy, laughing so hard he couldn't even plead for mercy.

Finally I slowed down and then I stopped.

Rick lay panting so hard it was like he had just finished running a marathon.

Finally Rick spoke. "Okay, okay, please Sir no more. No more tickling. I'm just too ticklish. Please Sir."

"Oh Rick I haven't even begun yet, I told you this is tickle torture! "'

"No, please, don't tickle me any more Sir I beg you."

I placed my hand in the middle of Rick's stomach, a lone finger dangling into his belly button. Slowly I began to wiggle my finger around and immediately he burst into new rounds of laughter. "SIR NO!! PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!!" screamed Rick.

Soon I brought all fingers into play, ten digits dancing over his sensitive flesh. Rick was going crazy. Rick twisted and screamed but was unable to get away.

I tickled Rick's thighs and soon my naughty employee was yelling and screaming for me to stop.

"STOP! PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!!! DON'T TICKLE ME SIR!!!"

I Momentarily stopped the tickle torture facing both socked size 12 feet

"Thank you, thank you Sir I'll do anything, anything, only please, please don't tickle me any more. No more Sir."

"Rick If you don't like this, how come you're laughing so much?" I asked him

"'You keep tickling me Sir, please, no more!" Rick pleaded

"No more. You mean, you don't want me to take my fingers and slowly run them up and down these sensitive foot soles?" I taunted

As I spoke sniffing his socked feet and saying they were smelly and sweaty and began running my fingers up and down the soles of Rick's feet.

"AH!!! NO!!!!" Rick screamed as he began a new round of hysterical laughter.

I stroked up and down both socked soles as Rick thrashed about like crazy on the bed.

"Rick your feet are so ticklish!" I said adding "Even with socks on but time they came off!" and pulled them off roughly

"No, please, don't tickle me Sir!" Rick pleaded please, anywhere but my feet please Sir."

I started pulling on Rick's individual toes and the whole time Rick screamed and gasped and begged me to stop!

Finally I stopped tickling his helpless feet but having teased under and in between his toes, along his arches and up and down the both soles

"PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME AGAIN!!! Sir Let me loose, I'll do anything you say if only you don't tickle me any more. Please!!"

I smiled and told him to think of Lauren and her cat and licked his soles and nibbled his toes loving their ripe taste and their raunchy stink Mmmm I teased him letting him know it and stopped saying "I'm the cat who got the cream Rick!"

He breathless from the oral attack

"Rick now how would you like me to tickle your armpits!!" I teased

"NO!! SIR PLEASE!" he pleaded

"Beg me Rick go on beg me!" I taunted him

"Don't tickle my armpits Sir!"

"Don't tickle me, don't tickle me, don't tickle me, oh please, don't tickle me Sir!!" Rick begged me

"You love it, and you're gonna get it!!"

I put an index finger in each of his armpits and gently, slowly I began twisting, digging in and drilling for laughter. Rick erupted into laughter, laughing so hard he could barely plead for mercy.

"Do you swear you'll be good if I stop tickling you?" I asked

"Yes, yes, I swear, please stop tickling, anything Sir..."

I brought all fingers into play, tickling his pits and down to his ribcage, then his stomach, back to his armpits, then to his feet

"What do you want me to stop doing Rick?" I asked him stroking his feet

"Tickling me. Please Sir."

"No, you love it when I tickle you, don't you Rick especially when I lickle your feet!" I teased him

"No. PLEASE SIR!!!" he begged

"If I stop, will you be good Rick and not be a naughty boy again?" I taunted him sniffing his feet

"YES, YES, YES Sir!!!" he yelled

I stopped tickling Rick.

"Oh," said Rick as he caught his breath, "Thank you Sir I swear I'll be good. I know I've been bad Sir"

"Well I'm glad to hear you say that because otherwise I might have to keep tickling you!" I said

"'No. I'll be good, only please, no more tickling Sir!" Rick looked a tme pleadingly

I told him no more tickling and waited still by his feet but definitely lickling Rick

"No Sir please Sir no!"

"Rick you want to keep your job, you want to get married, you don't want a criminal record right!"

"Yes Sir!" Rick answered

"Good so I want these stinky, sweaty big feet to sniff, massage, caress, to lick these soles and suck and nibble these toes and yes tickle and not just tonight which is guaranteed with you secured on the bed but at the office! New rules once staff have gone your feet will be suject to a foot inspection, an oral session and one in which I promise you they'll be tickled and lickled or I can fire you or you resign. You can tell me in the morning but right now my appetite for your feet needs to be satisfied as you prove to me what you told Lauren, that you're deathly ticklish!"

"No please Sir No HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHAHAHAHHASTOOOPTIICKLSHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back