• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tease - Therapy M/M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The three of us run the small police station so nobody to prevent us dealing with people like newly arrested executive Ishmael who told me he did not want to cause problems so would do as I asked as he wanted to make things as easy as possible for everyone. I smiled at 29 yr old Ishmael Cohen the attractive 6' Israeli man and told him I just needed to inject him with a sensitivity drug, no side effects and harmless and he like 23 yr old Ramon Sanchez the Colombian and 27 yr old Australian Ben Burnham was injected. I then took Ishmael to the room where Ramon and Ben were secured to the restraint chairs. At the end of the chairs stocks their ankles were secured in and above their heads their wrists bound with leather straps.

James and Russ had joined me there, officers James Lomax and Russ Nolan and soon the effect of the injection something Ramon was made aware of as James started to unlace Ramon's shoes and Russ positioned himself on the stool at the head end of the chair and from behind began loosening Ramon's tie and Ramon flinched and gasped nervously. We also knew the injested drug would give them all stiffies.

Ramon's size 11 shoes pulled off and James peeling his socks off while Russ having loosened it pulled open Ramon's shirt. I then collected and wheeled in the trolley on which rested feathers, electric toothbrush, dish of freshly frozen ice cubes, mini - heater and marker pen, hairbrush, oil and K.Y. gel. The young executive in the chair flinched and groaned as his socks were peeled off revealing his bare feet and his shirt was pulled open revealing his bare torso. His reactions changed from fear and frustration to one of obvious abject panic as we told the three executives they'd been selected by us to be tickle tortured!

James like Russ and me enjoy as we call it 'Tease Therapy' and work precisely and methodically subjecting selected offenders to this deterent therapy and one they unlikely to admit to having received as it is humiliating and embarrassing. James selected the stiff feather as he sat comfortably facing Ramon's newly bared size 11 feet as Russ sat behind him with another feather. Ramon bit his lips as they ran the feathers over his sensitive body, his feet and armpits as the injected drug made sure the sensations were intolerable! Ramon soon laughing hysterically and sporting an erection seen in his tousers.

I favoured Ishmael as I eased off the size 14 loafer shoes finding two large sweaty and warm feet in black sheer socks and very gently scraping both soles waking up his nerve endings stroking up n' down his soles, very sensitised soles and then lightly dragging the pointy quill end of a feather the length of each foot in turn. Working mercilessly from his heels to toes, over the balls of his feet to the bridge of his toes as his feet reacted so wonderfully as he laughed like a loon! I always work alone on my subjects and only on their feet!

Russ and James were dealing with Ben the third executive, we enjoy suited guys like these three driving offenders and they told that this therapy meant their being no points of their licences and no driving bans which were the alternatives and they knew it and needed to be mobile for their jobs. Ben's leather ankle boots unzipped his navy blue socked size 12 feet stroked by Russ proving very reactive to the fingers running up and down them both even socked and James a devil with the feather inflicting an intesne tickle in the Australian's armpits.

Ishmael's feet were appealing to me being big, smooth and having a rich aroma and being so reactive as spacing his toes pulled back I stroked the quill of the feather under them, right foot first saying straight men's feet really excited me liking the look of fear and disgust in his face as I told him that his feet had such a raunchy smell. Ishmael desperately wanted to curl his toes at the teasing sensation and as I enjoyed hearing him laughing hysterically as Russ informed them all the room soundproof. I repeated my teasing torment on Ishmael's left foot saying I liked his black sports Mercedes Benz coupe he'd soon be at the wheel of again once he'd suffered for me!

Ramon's feet were the centre of attention for Russ and James who ran ice cubes along the sole of a foot each saying the South American's feet were so warm they needed cooling down sliding them up and down his high insteps and under his toes. I gave Ishmael's feet a reprieve and faced Ben's socked feet telling him I was going to set his nerve endings on fire as he cursed me as I massaged both socked feet saying I loved executive feet like his.

The expression of panic on his face so inviting for me as I told him his socked feet so responsive, I could only imagine his reaction to a barefooted tickling! Slowly ignoring his protests peeling his socks off and he helpless to stop me I told him he was going to suffer for my amusement before eventually being rewarded with the keys of his impounded B.M.W. as I traced my fingers the length of each sweaty foot in turn

"NO! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE! PLEASE NOT MY FEETMATE HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHFUCK NOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHA!"

"Yep Ben your feet, I am going to tickle your feet and tickle your feet and warm feet but let's get them warmer and he squirmed as the battery operated mini heater invented by the Japanese was used by me to warm his soles, it's a hand size heater for women to be able to slip into their handbags to give an idea to it's size so if their hair gets wet in the rain, it can be managed by them quickly and efficently but for me it's usage effective on masculine, sweaty feet like Ben's.

"Warm feet much more ticklish than cold feet Ben!" I told him as I heated his soles and toes and when ripe ran the feather along each sole in turn aiming in between his toes which devastated him.

"NO! PLEASE AAAUGHHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Ben screaming in laughter as soon my merciless fingers stroked up and down the soles of each foot from heels to toes and across both soles back and forth driving Ben successfully into tickle-hysteria as he squirmed in the chair as his tough, macho arrogance was lost as he giggled, gasped and begged the tickles to stop!

"PLEASE! STOP PLEASE HHAHAHHAHAHA STOPPPIT HAHAHHAHAHAA!"

"Stop? Ben I've only begun to tickle your feet!" I told him and that like the others he was here for the duration and remarked he had a stiff dick tenting his trousers so thought he must have enjoyed the assault anyway!

Ramon's feet were being mercilessly teased by Russ and James tickling under his toes as he dissolved in breathless laughter and was fighting his restraints exciting them both and freaking out as 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' each held an electric toothbrush and began running the revolving bristles along the soles of his feet as I said his porsche carrera was waiting for him once he'd been tortured!

"NO!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T!HEE HEEEHEEHEETOOMUCHNOOOHAHAHAHHAA" Ramon was verging on panic as his vulnerable and hyper-ticklish soles were attacked

"NO!!! PLEASE!!HAHHAHAHAA HEE HEEE HEE HAHAHAHAHHAHA!" "PLEASE DON'T!!!! PLEASE! HAHAHHAHA!"

Ishmael's dark sultry eyes widened as I sat facing his bare feet again but didn't tickle them initially but inspected them tellin him size 14's, lovely big feet with large toes and slightly naturally tanned feet feeling warm and moist and smelling so awesome as I massaged and fondled them seeing his twitching dick in his trousers, no interest in seeing it but loved the fact my sensual touches were having on him

"No, please, why are you doing this to me?" he asked me

"Why Ishmael -- er because I can, Mmmm such lovely feet made to be pampered, ever had your soles licked and toes sucked by another guy? Guess not and you can tell me what it's like later!" I taunted him

"Heeeeeeeeehahahahahahaha nooooooo hahahahahahahaah stoppppppppp heheheheheheeheh immmm ticklish!" he reacted to my finger attack immediately! "Noooooooo hahahahahahahahahaahahahah mercy stooooooopppppp noooo hahoahahehehehaoahha!"

"Hey Matt you want to do your thing on Ramon's feet, reckon he's ready!" said Russ.

I smiled and winked at him and James and faced the attractive latino's size 11s as the chair switched to recline position and his feet sweaty and warm from the feathering and relentless tickling they'd been subjected to faced me and he hysterically reacted and lost control as I licked along his soles and nibbled and sucked his toes.

"AAAAUUGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! NO-AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! PLEEEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEZAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AAAAUUGHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Ramon laughed and gasped and laughed and coughed and laughed and begged for mercy when he could as orally I enjoyed the ripe taste of his feet, soles and toes so warm and delicious and provoking the maximum laughter and suffering from him as a really effective means of tickling was dished out to him by me.

Ben and Ishmael looking on shocked as Russ saying that this tickling I perfected in and they like Ramon would soon be shrieking with laughter themselves and their screams, protests and pleadigs ignored as their feet mercilessly orally teased! I loved the taste of Ramon's feet and his ticklish reactions to toes nibbled and licked between!

I soon faced Ben's feet and the effects of the drug so clear as James unzipped him and pulled out the straight Australian's dick as the executive cursed him with obscenities and insults

"FUCK OFF YOU PERVE YOU BAASTAARHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOOOHEEHEEHEEHAHAHHAHAAHAAHA!"

His feet lickled reacted brilliantly as the semi professional rugby player as his hobby had his meaty toes sucked as my fingers traced his soles

"Want to milk this one!" said James stroking Ben's dick as my tongue teased him and his dick hardened more

Ben had to submit to the inevitable as Russ pulled down his suit trousers and smeared the gel over his rampant dick and stroking up and down his stiff dick as he fought to not react as I stopped orally teasing his feet wanting him to feel the sensation and experience the abject humiliation of being jerked off by another guy!

Worse not because the cop was enjoying any sexual kink but as a show of male dominance and control so the jerking rough and insistent! As Ben shot his load gasping I returned to his feet perfectly timed and ruined any sense of relief from him with my tongue as he writhed, screamed, shouted and cursed

"FUCKNOOHAHHAHAHAHASTOOPP GET OFFHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEE!"

I vigorously lapped his soles enticed by his hysterical laughter I relentlessly licked and licked.

Ishmael my favourite though, Russ and James teased a hairy armpit each with feathers as he lay in recline position and yelled with instant reactive giggles as my tongue lickled his soles and toes, his size 14's so rich smelling and such tender soles and suckable toes, I feasted on both feet as he begged and pleaded for the torture to stop. Ishmael's wiggling toes my goal loving his hysterical giggling at the intolerable ticklish sensations of the feathers teasing his armpits and the teasing of my tongue! Ishmael went berserk!

"HAHAHAHhehe...pleeees hahehehahah stop!hehhee.." he yelled as his head thrashed from side to side as I continued sucking and licking his toes but Ramon's feet needed further oral attention as of all the three he hating the sensation of my mouth the most and I soon had him struggling wildly as I was licking all over both of his feet and sucking his sweaty, smelly toes with a determined 'Lickle'!

All three released after four hours torment and socks and shoes replaced and shirts and ties injected with the new drug which proves to erase memories of up to 24 hours so saying they woudn't tell anyone of their abuse true and like others before them have no memory of being arrested meaning they might drink and drive again and find themselves in our company!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back