• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Story - Me

Volsung

Verified
So, you want to hear my story do you now…

There’s not really much to tell I’m sure, as I am not self-aware…usually. I go through moments of stress, relaxation, activity, just like everybody else I suppose. These intervals of time seemed to be pretty balanced, I think in general. I say this because, I have nothing to compare this experience with. I have lived a pretty isolated life really. The ‘down’ time of my existence is as good a place to start to talk about as any other time, so we can start there.

It occurs at the end of a ‘period’, if that means anything to you. It is the longest space of inactivity, a moment where I can recover, if you will. It also contains the lightest feeling. That is to say, there are no confinements during this period. I like it sometimes when it’s colder, sometimes when it’s warmer. Sometimes, I like the feeling of rubbing up against the other similarly textured surface. When I am treated well, (this also seems to occur sporadically) the rubbing is quite nice and helps me to relax. I can feel the surface resting, becoming more pliable during this phase. There are places along the surface though that seem to almost always be in need of attention. I think it is because of the regular pressure, exhibited throughout the active period. I don’t know. Could be excessive rubbing, I suppose.

I hope that I’m not boring you with all this useless information. But you did want to know you said.

I could try and relate a unique experience. Would that help?

It happened during one of those too far and few in-between times… the pampering. Ah yes, the pampering… Mmmm… that is like a vacation to me. The rough places are made smooth. There is a certain amount of decoration involved. But I don’t benefit from that so much. It’s hard to put into words really. It’s like the outside world is made ’thinner’, more responsive for me. Almost too much, I would say…

but I digress…

I was going to talk to you about the ‘unique experience’.

Anyway… It happened just before the ‘down’ time. Of course, I was counting on the normal routine. But not this time… This time there was confinement. Confinement WITHOUT the coverings. Odd… there was always confinement WITH the coverings before. To me, it was practically the same thing. I knew something was wrong. I tried to move. I could not. I flexed. It only made me want to move more, but this I could not do. I felt… felt… I shudder, even to this day just thinking about it. The feeling of being trapped…Then, suddenly there was… a very smooth and light ‘thing’ about an inch wide, brushing up the length of my surface. It felt very thin and flexible, and rippled ever so slightly as it moved. The effect was like an electrical discharge, that forced out neuronic signals like wildfire throughout the system. An incredible itch, that couldn’t be deflected or abated. It moved again, in the opposite direction. Synapses started firing, out of control. Involuntarily flexing of muscle, unable to escape or control the stimulus … A feeling of sheer and utter panic raced to and from the Control Center… but yet.

And this was was the strange part. It was pleasurable… no, beyond pleasurable…

The devilish thing swished and flicked, in a seemingly never ending motion, causing me… No, forcing me to accept this new sensation. I could not measure the time, but it seemed to go on and on. I tried spreading my digits. I tried arching, flexing… anything to escape from the maniacal intruder. Then something in the Control Center gave way I suppose. It took the stimulus, the response, and twisted it into a different one altogether. I was now, without explanation, curling my digits. The new signal from the Control Center took over and I found myself in a contorted position… All I could do was ride the wave.

Interesting enough, I hope that I will experience this again sometime.

Yeah, sometimes I will fall asleep if the circulation isn’t good enough. And it can be painful if Jane spends too much time in the standing position. But as Jane’s foot, what are ya going to do?

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back