• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In charge and in control of Ian M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
28 yr old Ian dreaded going to work Monday morning. Geoff was off that week and he would be bossed by 24 yr old Raymond who had been looking forward to it ever since Geoff announced he would be attending the company convention several weeks ago. Raymond made discreet, subtle comments to Ian about him being his bitch for that week. Ian feared it so much as he knew Raymond knew having seen it happen how Geoff controlled him and sensed Raymond would be even more devious. When Ian arrived Raymond, Geoff's assistant was already there diligently working on a large stack of paperwork and with Raymond was 18yr old Lee who was the new office-boy.

"Ian this week will be one you will remember, Lee and me will see to that!" Raymond said and told Lee that Ian was trained by Geoff the Boss well and valuing his job knew better than to disobey anything asked of him as hard to find work with a criminal record right Ian; Ian nodded.

"Geoff has a liking to humiliate Ian and something I've seen happen as you will Lee" said Raymond ignoring Ian as if he wasn't there but then winking at Ian saying he did a 3 mile run before work and wanted a foot massage as he gave Geoff. Lee smiled as Ian lay on the office floor and as Raymond lifted his feet he unlaced the black shoes and slipped them off. Ian began massaging the black socked and smelly size 12 feet

"Ian now this is what I was looking forward to, you under my feet so socks worn two days, sniff them, they stink don't they!"

Ian nodded as he sniffed both feet as Raymond said he knew Ian didn't want to rub and sniff them but to do it anyway. Lee smiled seeing this happen saying he could smell that Raymond's feet were sweaty and gave off a pretty funky smell and smiled more as Ian was told to take the socks off. Ian removed Raymond's socks and began working over his bare feet.

"Alright bitch that's enough for now, you know the threat Geoff's made if you don't service his feet to his satisfaction, well there's a difference between him and me, he's all talk and I prefer action!" Raymond said "Lee has told me that he is more than happy to carry out the threat to treat you to a trip down memory lane to lights out in the cell.

"Please Raymond I'll serve you better! Please not that please no Raymond!" begged Ian

Raymond listened to the futile pleas and shaking his head then told Ian to lie on the camp bed in the office, used by Geoff if he had to work late on a work project and Ian knew he had no choice and lay on the bed as told on his stomach.

"Lee go on and have fun!"

Lee smiled and went to the bed and used Ian's own trouser belt to secure both ankles to the end of the bed and then pulled the size 11 black loafer shoes off Ian's feet and looked at the black socked feet and smiling at Raymond began to run his finger up and down each sole. Ian squirmed

"Lee take off his socks and when you've bared his feet tickle them any way you want. I want to see you lick his soles, nibble on each of his toes and stroke his feet and I've got some little toys that will do wonders." said Raymond

"You got any feathers? I want a feather for this fucker!" said Lee

"Of course I have, now pull those socks off him!"

As Ian's feet were bared Lee let his forefinger graze back and forth over both soles as Ian squirmed and giggled

"He's really ticklish Raymond!" said Lee and his fingers never lost contact with both helpless feet.

"HAAAHAHA HAARRRGH! Noooo-N-N-ooo! S-S-S-top it, Arrgh! NOT THERE!OOOH NOOO! Ah-aha-haaaa-ha-ha. Argh! P-ple...no, I won't...AAAAAAAAahahaaaahahoooooeeeee! Please!" p-please...

Lee caught the feather Raymond threw to him and whispered in Ian's ear he loved using a feather telling Ian to imagine how it was going to feel run along the soles of his feet and in between his toes, so soft, so teasing and then began stroking both secured soles with the feather and increasing the torment sliding it in between Ian's toes, the feather on his feet driving him crazy.

"Good job Lee, Ian was teased like this by his cellmate he told Geoff so he's not new to the tickling sensations but no less responsive to them, he was tickled on his feet many nights apparently but I guess saved his ass, here use this on his feet 'Bzzzzz' the electric toothbrush switched on and the revolving bristles explored all over his feet as Ian was yelling

"NOOOOHAHHAHAHAHATICKLESHAHHHAAHHAA!"

After a stint with the sonicare Lee licked Ian's toes and sucked and nibbled them and ran his fingers up and down both soles and saliva lubed then ran his fingers insistently all over them both as Raymond laughed himself. Then Ian was released from the bed but for the resst of the day was used as their errand boy, he went out and got Raymond and Lee's lunch and gave them both foot massages, Lee's size 10's smelly like Raymond's as he'd been told by Raymond in advance to wear the same socks a couple of days. Though not on the bed again Lee had tickled Ian's socked and bare feet with his fingers a couple more times before 6:30pm came and the day was over.

The next day Ian had no idea what was in store for him. Yesterday had taken some twists and turns he had not expected. Sure Raymond was pretty much what he'd expected, it had shocked him how Lee the newest employee had taken on a dominant streak. He knew when Geoff returned to the small office that every day he would be toyed with by them all!

When Ian got to the office Ryan was already there with Lee who surprised Ian saying " I'm in charge." Ian wondered if he expected him to give him a foot massage much like he had given Raymond, was he going to have to sink that low?

"My feet are killing me so get over here." said Lee and Raymond winked.

Ian lay on the floor by the office desk which Lee then sat on and kicked off his shoes and his foul smelling socked feet rested on Ian's chest and he was told to rub them which he did and then Lee placed his right socked foot over Ian's face and Raymond told Ian to sniff it sniff it so they heard him! Ian took deep breaths of Lee's foot planted firmly on his face. Lee alternating each foot rubbing over Ian's face.

"Okay you can take off my socks with your teeth and let me see what that tongue of yours can do to my soles and don't you dare put any holes in those socks or you will be sorry." Lee said

After struggling for about five minutes Ian finally pulled off both socks Lee was wearing and Raymond sat beside Ian on the floor and then rubbed one of the sweat moist socks around Ian's nose. All Ian could smell was Lee's foot stink as he was instructed to kiss each foot and lick them which Ian did. Raymond told Ian they were going to do things to Ian's body that would have him begging to cum! Lee stroked Ian's face with both of his bare feet. Ian's tongue when told licked Lee's stinky toes and after servicing both feet, Ian told by Lee to get on the bed in the position.

Ian obeyed and the torture began but his shoes and socks off his secured feet he endured Raymond and Lee teasing a foot each and the tickling with their fingers tortuous but then they both using feathers in between his toes, up and down his soles, around his heels and along the outer edges of his feet. Then he was released but secured again on his back! Then Lee held the electric toothbrush and 'Bzzzzzzz' the revolving bristles ran along his soles but Raymond unzipped Ian and pulled out his flacid dick and fondled it as it hardened. Lee returned to using the feather over each of Ian's feet but alternating this with his fingers but Raymond was licking Ian's hardened dick and then Lee sucking Ian's toes then he used the feather on Ian's feet and Raymond ran a feather all over Ian's hard dick and teased his balls.

Lee seeing Ian reach climax time smiled seeing Raymond stop licking Ian's dick and attacking the soles of his feet with the electric toothbrush and tickle torture Ian's feet until he lost his erection and then Raymond would use his mouth to get Ian hard again and then Lee tickle torment Ian's feet and so this game continued as edging Ian thrilled them both! After denied release three or four times, Lee roughly jerked Ian off, no sensitivity, an act of pure dominance and control! Then taking a foot each and his feet being even more sensitive having cum, Lee and Raymond enjoyed subjecting Ian to consistent and merciless tickle torture!

Both using the electric toothbrush, feathers, fingers and their mouths they relished making Ian suffer. The smell and taste and ticklishness of his feet meant the week Geoff was away was ticklish hell for him and they told him they'd not tell Geoff about their games if Ian agreed to their terms as he knew Geoff would only too happily play along! One night every week Ian visits Raymond at his apartment where he and Lee tickle torture him!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back