• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rise Chronicles - Persona 4 Tickling Story

the7joker7

TMF Novice
This story takes place in the universe of Persona 4, a Playstation 2/Playstation Vita video game. Knowledge of the video game is not required for this story, as I will give an introduction to relevant characters and storylines. I own none of the characters or the universe of Persona 4. This is my first published tickling story ever.

I tend to be a wordy and descriptive writer who really likes to build a story and universe around the tickling in the story. This first post will set things up.

INTRODUCTION:

"You've gotta be kidding me!"

Yuu glanced up over the top of the thick brown book in his hands, over at the pouting teenage girl.

"What's the matter?"

The two high school students were spending the late Sunday morning in hiding from a surprisingly oppressive heat wave. It pushed 32 degrees in Inaba today, which made going out a rather unappealing option. Three different fans were blasting air all around the room in an attempt to make it somewhat bearable, with limited success. Even this heat-reducing measure didn't prevent the female in the room, Rise Kujikawa, from wearing a thin white tanktop with a pink floral design on the front along with what must have been the shortest pair of shorts on the planet, light blue with the pockets poking out at the bottom on her thighs. Yuu, typically not one to deviate from his school uniform attire when around others, couldn't resist wearing a white short-sleeve shirt and baggy red shorts, along with white ankle socks. They both sat on the floor, Yuu with his back propped up against the side of his bed and legs sticking out away from him, and Rise laying on her stomach, body pointed at Yuu, one leg bent at the knee so her bare foot was pointed up toward the ceiling.

Rise fought to not roll her eyes. "I mean...don't you understand what I'm asking for here?"

"Sure," Yuu said evenly. "But I'm sure everyone else would like to come along as well, I don't see why they should be excluded."

"Well, yeah, but if they come, then it doesn't really qualify as a...well, you know," Rise trailed off. When Yuu remained silent, she had to finish. "Senpai, I'm asking you out on a date! I am asking you out on a date to the water park tomorrow after school!" She was quite annoyed at having to state it so plainly.

"I got that, actually," Yuu replied. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound obtuse, but...well, I don't know if that's really what I want right now, Rise."

Rise opened her mouth, but whatever she initially planned to say died in her throat and her mouth clapped closed after a half-second. "I-I'm sorry, what?"

"Don't take it personally, please," Yuu said, keeping his cool even in a mildly stressful situation. "I'm just not sure if...that kind of relationship with you is what I want right now."

Oh, was that ever a lie.

Yuu, like virtually every other red-blooded male his age in Japan, had been crazy about 'Risette' ever since her emergence into stardom a little less than two years ago. She was beautiful in every way that a teen girl could be beautiful, and either her or her manager knew how to utilize that perfectly. She gave live singing performances, released pop albums, did commercials, and generally did all she could to plaster her face in as many places as possible. And while Yuu could take or leave her brand of music, there was absolutely no denying her ravishing beauty. Many of Yuu's late night private sessions involved thoughts of her swimming through his head. But it was never going to go beyond that, of course. She was a celebrity, he was just some kid. It was a reality that he faced along with perhaps a million others who qualified as just being 'some kid'. You can look, but you can't touch. You can imagine, but you can't make it real.

And then, a series of bizarre circumstances led to Yuu having a series of crazy adventures in the small town of Inaba, where his mother had sent him to live for a year with his uncle and cousin. He made the friends you'd expect to make. Yosuke, a goofy guy and a bit of a slacker. Chie, a hyperactive martial-art fanatic girl. Yukiko, quiet and reserved girl from a formal background. Kanji, the big tough guy who wasn't quite so tough once you got to know him. Naoto, a teen genius that surpassed many adults in wit and intelligence. And while things got very weird when he made the acquaintance of Teddie, a boy who spent most of his time inside a full-body bear costume and came from a mysterious alternate dimension, even that wasn't nearly as shocking as when the gang picked up none other than Risette herself.

Well, not quite. They didn't get Risette, but rather Rise. Similar, close, but...not quite the same. Risette was perfection. A Goddess in human form. Every movement she made, every word she spoke, it was all flawless. She didn't sweat, she didn't urinate or defecate, didn't fart, didn't stumble or trip or stutter or anything that might be taken as a mistake. And she was most certainly not insecure in the slightest. Rise, though she was just as physically beautiful, and possessed a healthy amount of confidence, charisma, and the talent that befit an idol, was actually just as flawed as the next human. In fact, she may have been more insecure than most. She spent so much time pretending to be Risette, she feared that nobody knew Rise. That nobody wanted Rise. That nobody cared about Rise. And as she spent more and more time as Risette, she even wondered if Rise still existed.

Nobody would feel bad for her. Her Idol career had made her filthy rich (at least, it would once she gained access to her trust fund) and her combination of looks and talent was the envy of every girl and the desire of every boy. First world problems, cry me a river, so on and so on. So, with nobody able to help her, she helped herself. She quit the Idol game and ran to the small town of Inaba, wanting to be normal and see what sides of her would emerge without a manager telling her how to act at every turn.

Yuu could have gone into a dead faint on the spot when he ran into Rise at the local high school, wearing the school uniform that all the other girls wore. And then, to find out that she was actually taking classes in Inaba...it was amazing. And then, Rise got swept into the ongoing murder mystery in the small town. After getting a glimpse into the bizarre 'other world', she had to get involved directly. And then, she was part of the group of friends. They got to know Rise, not as fans, but as friends.

It was like a sad, pathetic, self-insert, wish-fulfilment story written by a hopeless pervert. But it wasn't a story. It was real. The first couple times Rise sat down to eat lunch with the group of friends, it took all of Yuu's restraint to not spray his pants.

But Yuu played it cool.

As if things couldn't have played out more like that pathetic self-insert story, as time went on and the murder mystery investigation went on, Rise began to show her hand. She liked Yuu. Oh, she liked Yosuke, she liked Chie, she liked Kanji...but she *liked* Yuu. It was in Rise's nature to be confident and personable in her interactions, yes, but this was different. She would playfully tease Yosuke, sure, that was just how she was. But Yuu...oh yes, she liked Yuu.

She liked Yuu. Just thinking those three words was enough to get Yuu horny and flustered. And just about anyone else in the world, in this situation, would have pushed the chips in the middle and gone all out.

But Yuu played it cool.

Even as the weeks went by, as Rise continued to make her interest in Yuu obvious, he hung back and acted casual. It wasn't because getting to know Rise up close put him off. In fact, getting to know her made him lust for her all the more. The copper-colored pigtails, big doe eyes, heart-shaped face, sensual pouty lips, nice firm chest, slim waist, adorable little rear, perfect slim legs, petite little pale feet...it was all even better in person. And then, the confident and flirtatious personality that masked a very sweet and caring girl served only to make her more desirable, in Yuu's opinion. After all, he figured, this girl had probably met a thousand blubbering, obvious perverts. Why not give her something a little more...normal? Why not try to maintain control over the situation as it played out?

Here was the moment. The moment where he could get what he wanted AND get some nice benefits out of it as well. It was a bit of a clinical way to view things, but what is life but a series of interactions in which leverage determines who comes out on top?

"I've got a lot on my plate, you know that, we've got a lot going on-"

"I don't believe this!" Rise swung around into a sitting position, crossing her legs underneath her and crossing her arms over her chest. "You're turning me down! I've never been so insulted in my life!"

He could tell she wasn't *really* upset. Rise was good at manipulating people by acting overly dramatic.

"Please, don't feel insulted, I'm just...happy with where our relationship is right now," Yuu said. "We're close friends, and I like that a lot."

"I've never been turned down by anyone in my life!" Rise continued. "And I've asked out...other idols, sons of real estate billionaires, actors, models...never been turned down!" She frowned. "Why?! And don't tell me it's because you're too busy, that's just a lame copout!"

"Well, that first thing you said is kind of...part of it, really," Yuu said coolly. "If I was looking for something like...that, I'd want something stable and long-term. And maybe, with your life being what it is, it just wouldn't be compatible."

"Oh come on, don't be naive!" Rise snapped. "Most of those dates were just to get my name out! It's a business, I get seen with a famous person in public and my brand goes up. I don't need that any more, my name is already everywhere. And I'm done with that way of living anyway," she waved her hand dismissively. "I want something stable and long-term too, I'm tired of a new date every weekend!"

Yuu set his book down. "I'm just...look, even if you're in a different phase of your life now, I'm just not sure that me dating a famous idol makes much sense, I don't know if it's for me," he said.

"Oh, what? I intimidate you? There's so much more to me than that, you know that! Yeah, I'm an Idol now, what's that get me? Five years from now I'm washed up, yesterday's news, irrelevant! And I don't even dread that! I can do the housewife thing, I'll learn how to cook, I can raise kids!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, roll it back a few years," Yuu said, putting his palms up towards her defensively.

"Give me a real reason!" Rise insisted, expertly using anger and hurt in her voice, something that Yuu would not fall for. "I want a real reason why you don't want to be my boyfriend!"

It was time. He had been playing the long game, and now was the moment.

Yuu hemmed and hawwed for a moment. "Well...look, I just...I've actually never had a girlfriend before. Not for a lack of interest, just a lack of time and lack of good circumstance. I'm just not sure if you'd be...up for the kinds of stuff that I like. I have this...vision in my head of what a relationship would be like, and it's a little far out there, and I'm just not sure you're up for it."

"Excuse me?!" Rise interjected. "Don't you know me? I'm up for ANYTHING! I'm up for a thousand times more stuff than any other girl at school, I can promise you that! The things I did on my way up the ladder in show business, the things I do at the top of the ladder, you wouldn't BELIEVE what I've seen! I couldn't even talk about half of it without every other girl at school needing to leave the room!" She was shocked at his words. Surely that wasn't his reason.

"That's Risette," Yuu countered. "Risette was up for anything, because that's what brought in money, you said that yourself. I'm not so sure Rise would be interested in what I have in mind, and I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

Rise leaned forward towards Yuu. "I'll prove it. I'll prove it today, right here, right now. You name the challenge, I'll do it. Try me!"

Yuu internally smirked. He had her wrapped around his finger. Right where he wanted her. He was just some guy, she was a famous Idol, and HE was the one who had the upper hand.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, Rise, but you could have your pick of every other male student at Inaba High. I think they'd all lick the cafeteria deep fry vat clean to get a single date, so you could just-"

"I don't want to date any of them!" Risette snapped. "I want to date YOU! And I am up for anything, and I can prove it!"

Yuu grimaced and sighed. "Well...alright, Rise, if it means that much to you...it's just gonna seem kind of weird, probably-"

"Give me all you got, I can take it!" Rise insisted.

Yuu slowly nodded. "...well, sure." He slowly stood up. "You just wait right here, I'll be right back," he said quietly, as if uneasy. Inside, however, he was exploding. He had played it perfectly and led Rise to the perfect place. He turned away and went over to the bedroom door, opening it and slipping through. His Uncle and Cousin were out of the house and wouldn't be back until late tonight, meaning the house was all theirs for the entire day. And Yuu was ready to take full advantage.

Very very, nice! ^ ^
I can't wait till you post the next part!!!

I don't suppose you would be interested in doing a story for Yuu and Chie when your done with the Rise story?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back