• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business and Pleasure M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
We were bored in the company apartment and Pete had the idea knowing Prague that we could have some fun with a Czech lad who we'd find at the central rail station, always needing cash so easy to mess with, Pete was right as we were not even in the station when we spied the lad smoking a cigarette and catching his attention, let him approach us. The tall lad in his late teens spoke broken English and told us his name was Honza. It was clear he had met guys before as he was relaxed and smiling with us knowing he was handsome and we found him appealing. His smile broadened as we told him we were not staying in a hotel but in an apartment belonging to the company we worked for in New York City.

In the apartment Honza accepted a drink from us and was more relaxed and as he sat on the sofa Pete and I lifted his long legs and unlaced his sneakers remarking he had big feet, size 47 - 13's and he said he was 183cm - 6'2" so yes and we told him very warm, sweaty feet and let him relax, socked feet on the floor and he said what we wanted to do with him. Pete said we just wanted to play and Honza smiled and winked. Soon we were in the bedroom with him and he secured to the bed wearing his briefs and socks. He was going to be paid $200 so had agreed to be bound and blindfold.

Honza taunted us saying he had hard thick dick and ready to play and we said we were going to play as we at the end of the bed stared at his socked feet sensing the warmth from them and their smell. Honza gasped as we each touched his socked feet and ankles gripped stroked a finger along his soles, me with hia right foot and Pete with his left.

Honza's thick toes curling back from the convulsion that shot through him, he tried to kick out!

"Sorry tickles me!" Honza said.

"Even in your socks so more without them and asking you again Honza" Pete said

"These feet ticklish!" Pete asked

"Oh, no. Please!" responded Honza

I ran a finger across his right socked foot from under his toes down to his heel and back up again. His foot jerked and his toes wiggled. Before he could say anything Pete and me pulled his socks off and two well shaped large athletic feet faced us and with a rich smell.

"Nice feet Honza very nice and ticklish too!" I said

"Oh no, not that. You don't yes?" Honza asked, his English was part of his charm

"Yes Honza I do like this!" I said

I started stroking a finger up and down the right sole seeing Honza's foot twitching and concentrated running fingers under his toes, along his arch and the sides of his foot and Honza giggled. I stopped and Pete did the same with his left foot and then we said his feet were very dirty and smelly, so sweaty and he squirmed as we licked the soles of his feet which is why he was secured to the bed on his stomach with feet up turned. Honza's feet jerked around as he laughed and licking under his toes made him really react. His feet wet with saliva meant our fingers glided up and down his feet!

I then used my comb and Pete the toothbrush, the combs tines effective dragged along his saliva lubed right sole and the bristles of the toothbrush as effective on his left and then Pete and I used a feather each on his feet as perfect to tease in between Honza's toes and the pointy quill ends dragged along the soles of his feet

Honza went crazy with laughter and both of his feet where jerking like crazy as we each sawed our feathers in between his toes

"Good you have such ticklish feet Honza, so sexy seeing your soles wrinkle and toes wiggle while my friend Pete and I tickle them and such big, masculine feet smelling and tasting so good, I know you may not understand all I am saying but you have sexy tickly feet!" I said

"No, please don't tickles me ahhhhh."

"You are right Honza it does!" said Pete as his fingers lightly stroked Honza's squrming left sole tortuously tracing a line from heel to his toes, then circling his toes as Honza desperately tried to escape Pete's teasing fingers on clearly mega-sensitive feet.

"You look like you've done this kind of thing before Pete!" I said

"Yeah in college had fun as a frat brother at hazings!"

After about five minutes of unrelenting torment, he finally stopped but grabbed the tooth brush and started working in between Honza's toes and slowly brushing the lad's bare sole as he squirmed, screamed, laughed, begged and pleaded but this reaction succeeded in Pete increasing the intensity of his tickling attack!

"HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! STOPPPPPP!!!! NO!!!!!! NOT MY FEETS NOOOOOO!"

I ran a finger in the cenre of Honza's right sole and encouraged by Pete making suggestions drew patterns on his sole increasing the pressure so Honza was in ticklish agony as Pete said he's being paid so make him earn your share of his fee, it's business and pleasure, his business, our pleasure! We laughed ourselves at this comment!

I found lightly fingering Honza's bare soles lightly from heels to toes instantly made him scream and Pete liked seeing me torment the handsome lad's feet simultaneously and whispered something in Czech in the lad's ear making him react even more and Pete telling me to use my tongue, lick his feet, nibble his toes, chew his heels, scrape teeth along his arches and how could I resist? Honza's soles wrinkling and toes wiggling and smelling so raunchy and tasting so ripe all the encouragement I needed! He was sweating and gasping for breath by the time I finished!

He given a break and Pete told me that he'd told Honza that we were paying him a lot of money and so we were going to enjoy what we paid for and by morning he would learn how it felt to be foot-raped! I also had heard the dominance of Pete so could imagine how merciless a tickler he'd been at college!

The sweat from Honza's bare feet penetrated my nostrils and the smell was absolutely intoxicating! I put my nose against both of his feet at the base of his toes and as he wiggled his feet as I stroked them lightly it released more of his moist, sweaty footsmell that I deeply inhaled!

"Matt lick his soles, tongue his toes let him know you are in control!" Pete shouted

I did as I was told tonguing Honza's bare soles wildly making him giggle and his toes wiggle faster and faster from the tongue-tickling he was getting from me which was deliberately intense! Then it was Pete's turn and I to watch and learn as he told me and he used the toothbrush on both long feet and was excited seeing the way Pete treated Honza's feet, he found the most sensitive areas on both feet and aimed his attacks there. The more Honza flexed and curled his toes curls his toes, frantic to pull them away from the insidious maddening tickle, the more Pete concentrated on tickle torturing him!

Pete orally mercilessly sucked all five toes of each foot in turn into his hungry moth and chewed on them and then sucked hard and long on each toe individually and worked his fingers maliciously all over both feet and sniffed at them but his tickling techniques certainly effective! As Pete worked the toothbrush and his sucking mouth on Honza's athletic feet the lad howled!

He went to the kichen and came back with an icecube in his mouth and winked and pressed his mouth against both soles and then rubbed his mouth up and down Honza's soles. Honza gasped at the cold sensation and then I had to get a cube and soon Pete and I were slowly grazing the soles of his feet with an ice cube or two or three which was vbery effective on him and then I got the hairdryer and plugged it in as told by Pete and Honza's feet warmed up as Pete said warm feet more sensitive!

We then inserting our fingers in between Honza's thick toes so he squirmed from side to side on the bed and again relished the funky taste and scent of the Czech lad's feet as tongues raced along his soles licking mercilessly and then using our fingers to tickle torture his feet deviously tracing patterns and swirling circles over his soles. We then brought a feather each slowly into contact with his soft, sensitve soles and began moving the feathers slowly, very slowly down up and down the soles of his feet!

"NOOOOO!! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha hahahaOH HA HA HAhahahaNOOO! AAAAAH HA HA HAHAHA"NOOOOOOOOO...HA HA!"... gasp... HA HA HA!"

Pete and I dragging our feathers and the pointy quill ends slowly back and forth across the underside of his immobilized toes, in opposite directions, then down to his arches, first back and forth, then up and down, then swirling around in slow, lazy circles inside of the arches of his soles and inserting them in and out between his toes over and over and over again! After a session of six or seven hours we released Honza tickled out but $ 200 richer!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back