• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punished for Betrayal M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
23 year old Mitch had been seeing his new Master Steve 38 years old on a regular basis for 2 weeks but this weekend had told him he couldn't see him as he had to go out with his folks for an anniversary. Mitch was was going to meet his old Master who was in town and had invited him to come over to his hotel room the Saturday evening for a drink. Mitch knew full well it was more than that, so he went and stayed the night, not sleeping for most of it!

Mitch returned home on Sunday morning and the 'phone rang and he picked it up

"There you are boy", Master Steve said; Did you have a good time with your parents? he asked.

"Yes Sir" Mitch answered.

"Good you just got in now?" he said

"Yes Sir about 5 minutes ago

"Right I want you to get your ass over here now, no shower I fancy a session" his Master said

Mitch was tired but had to agree to the meet!

Mitch got to his new Master for 2pm within 30 minutes and he looked good, no 1 crop DM Boots, had just had a 0 crop as well, Mitch could just see the top of the boots and he was wearing thick grey boot socks. Mitch was hard, and his Master usually kissed him but today was different.

"Go to the bedroom, I'll be there in a minute, strip to your socks"

"Yes Sir" Mitch replied.

Master Steve entered the bedroom, pulled the curtains, he then walked up to Mitch and secured him on his back on the bed

He then said "So how was your night out with the family then"

Mitch said said "Great Sir"

"I don't think you went out with the family Mitch?" Master Steve said

"I did Sir I did" Mitch replied

" I think we will need to get the truth out of you boy!" said Master Steve

" I did go out with my parents Sir, I did" Mitch said.

"First of all im going to get the truth out of you boy, then when I have that I'm going to punish you for lying to me" Master Steve said

"I was with my family Sir!"

Mitch's hands above his head and size 11 feet secured together, Master Steve got out a gas mask and bottle of poppers - amyl and fitted the mask to Mitch's face Gas mask and a bottle of poppers, he fitted the gas mask to my face, the rubber hugged it.

"A good fit, nothing will escape so last chance to tell me the truth boy!" Master Steve said

" I am Sir, honest!"

Mitch was breathing through the gas mask when Master Steve sealed the air intake, Mitch tried to breath in but couldn't and started to panic. Master Steve had soaked some cotton wool in poppers and as he took his had away he replaced it with the cotton wool so Mitch was now breathing pure poppers and felt the rush come through the gas mask and was so high, it started to make me dizzy!

"Your old Master Tom called me, you were with him right!"

Mitch shook his head.

"Yes you were as he told me every last detail finding my number on your cell'phone when you were asleep but even you're wearing black nike socks and the right one .. oh yes has a hole in the sole which is perfect as my finger touches your foot though it."

"NO! Please Sir leave my feet alone, No! What are you going to do? Don't touch me there please!"

Mitch looked stricken as a smiling Master Steve sat on a stool at the end of the bed by both helpless size 11 socked feet and feet that immediately squirmed and Master Steve pulled both socks off and Mitch curled his toes whimpering and mumbling under his breath.

"You know boy what I'm about to do will hurt me more than it does you, but it's for your own good. You'll thank me for it some day when you regain your sanity." said the new Master

"No.. No Sir! Ple..." begged Mitch

Master Steve lightly touched the smooth, high arch of Mitch's right foot and Mitch let out a gasp and spasmed involuntarily.

"Master Steve stroking was light and produced a lot of squirming and a few giggles from Mitch but he brought a few more fingers into play and began stroking the other foot as well and totally immobilized, he's had never felt so helpless, quite so totally at the mercy of someone else.

Master Steve was really going at it now and pulled Mitch's wildly thrashing toes back and attacked his taut and defenseless soles with a vengeance. What with his toes stretched back, the only thing Mitch could move was his head, which he violently thrashed side to side!

Mitch thought he would go mad from the sheer feelings emanating from his incredibly sensitive bare feet. Never had he imagined a torture so horrendous his being subjected to enduring as to the extent he was being. Totally immobile Master Steve sadistically relishing tormenting Mitch's helplessly exposed feet driving him over the edge. So intolerable was the torture and heightened from the constant rush from the poppers Mitch would have done anything to stop it happening.

When Master Steve's fingers began to get tired he used the feather first stroking Mtch's face with it and saying to him that he needed to imagine how it would feel stroking all over his hideously sensitive feet and then sent Mitch ballistic tormenting them, sawing the feather end in between his toes and then more intense dragging the quill end along both soles and under all of the wiggling toes!

Master Steve loved Mitch's reaction to his slowly pulling the feather in between Mitch's toes and fiendishly twisting it around as he did so cruelly tickling and removing the gas mask to hear him suffer

"HAHA...HAHA...HA HA HA HA HA! AIEEE, N-NOOO! ... HAHA HA HA HA HHAAH! S-STOP! ... HEE HEE HEE HA HA HM HEHEHEHEE! OhMyGod, I can't take anymore. HARAHA, Please stop! I'll do HAHA anything. Oh God, please stop tickling me, HA HA HA HA HA!"

Gas mask on the electric toothbrush and his mouth proving devastatingly horrendous and Master Steve only stopping to let Mitch breathe and the tickling torture lasting for four long hours! He telling Mitch he hoped he'd learned his lesson, betrayal unacceptable and saying Mitch's feet smelled very raunchy and tasted so ripe, if he wanted to be tortured again he'd have no hesitation in punishing him!

"Hmm. I'm not sure I can trust you but maybe this will insure that you remain a good little boy."

Mitch nodded still unable to speak!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back