• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinky Cops M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mick Redman was pulled over on a byway, just outside of the town of Thistle, and was eventually carted off to the station. The officer in charge, a man who called himself Officer Hanson, wore a dark blue uniform that fit in with the sleepy little town and a handsome, experienced face. 6'3" and was perhaps six or seven years older than 24 year old Mick, his close-cropped hair was fair, his eyes a sea green. He held himself like a soldier in the days when America liked Ike sostately, proud and ramrod straight. Mick stood near a chair that faced his desk, but didn’t sit down.

"Look, I’m late for a party out in Silverlake. If you’ll just let me use a phone, I’ll call my friends to wire me the money to pay my fi—"

"Sit down, boy." the officer said, sitting down himself. His spring-back chair squeaked as he did so.

Mick glanced out of the opened door of the office where he could see one redhead secretary pounding away on an out-dated typewriter, and one uniformed black cop watching me with a look that was a mixture of pity and commiseration. I supposed that badge-wearing brother had seen plenty of "undesirables" railroaded in his precinct. Plenty who looked like me, and plenty who looked like him.

"I said, sit down." Said Officer Hanson.

Mick turned back to face the head blond officer. His annoyance was growing rapidly, but he sat down.

"Why can’t I—"

"Look, we’re going to handle this my way, boy," Officer Hanson said, smiling coldly and falsely. "Let me see some identification."

"You already checked—"

"Hand over your wallet again."

The tone of his voice raised gooseflesh on Mick's arms. The subdued malevolence he detected in his voice chilled Mick. Mick pulled his wallet from his hip pocket and pushed it across the desk towards him. The policeman studied the contents, taking special note of the card that identified me as a member of the Male Sole Syndicate. Officer Hanson showed Mick the card in the wallet.

"You’re a member of some kind of syndicate?"

"It’s not a real syndicate—it’s a foot fetish club."

The policeman looked up at Mick with his hard green eyes. Or rather he glared at him. "What’s that?"

"It’s a club for men who . . . uh, like the feet of other men."

"You mean like sucking their toes and all of that?"

Mick swallowed hard. "Yes."

Leaning across his desk, his voice a low and deadly whisper, the policeman proceeded to call Mick every vile, inflammatory demeaning name he could think of. Then he went on and on about what a filthy disgusting pervert he was. Mick not a violent person most of the time but Officer Hanson kept pressing the point andkept going on and on until finally Mick snapped and shouted back and swore. Officer Hanson called the black officer into the office and suddenly everything went blank for Mick.

Mick came to and was lying on a bed in a small cell and secured to it barefooted and both policemen with him. Captain Hanson then took his right hand, reached up underneath Mick's T-shirt and started lightly tickling Mick on his ribcage! It tickled so badly, Mick wriggled and gasped for breath and wailed like a madman in an asylum, there was nothing he could do but lie there and try to endure it. Then he soon screamed myself hoarse as the black officer who he learned was Officer Williams held an electric toothbrush and lowered the toothbrush to the trapped the instep of Mick's left bare size 12 foot. Mick bit on his lips as he pulled on his restraints as slowly Officer Williams ran the revolving bristles up his arch to where his toes met the ball of his foot. Then the same officer removed the toothbrush and having an icebox with him took an ice cube and began to tickle the sole of Mick's right foot with the ice cube and Mick not expecting that extra sensation he immediately lost what control he'd managed to maintain and burst out laughing:

"NOOOHOOOHOHOHEEEEE, oh-oh-oh-GAAAAAHD noooohohohahahaaaarggh, aaaahahahaaaargh..."

Then this stopped and Officer Hanson joined Officer Williams and both smiled and began licking a foot each and sucking on Miick's toes saying they could really smell his foot sweat and how delicious his feet tasted!

"So you like feet, eh sissyboy? Well, I like ‘em too. I like ticklin’ them until the sissyboy who owns them pisses in his pants!" Officer Hanson said as he trailed a single finger down the smooth sole of Mick's saliva lubed left bare foot and Mick scrunched his eys shut and thre his head from side to side and let loose a banshee-like shriek as the relentless fingers of both officers continued to stroke up and down along the soles of his wiggling feet.

Mick gasped for breath as the tickle torture continued! Then Officer Williams said he liked sucking toes but liked sucking other things and unzipped and freed Mick's semi - hard dick, stroked it erect and started licking and sucking it as Officer Hanson sucked Mick's toes. Then Officer Hanson unlaced and removed his own size 14 shoes and sat in the chair in the cell and wiggled his stinky black socked toes in Mick's face. He then wiped his smelly sock-clad feet pressed into his face as Mick moaned and groaned. Mick needing no encouragement as he sniffed both feet and their poweful smell keeping him hard!

Officer Williams licking the sides and soles of Mick's feet ardently so warm and sweaty and smelling so rich as Officer Hanson's were as he'd removed his socks and was feeding his toes to Mick. Then Officer Hanson took his feet away and cruelly by Mick's feet he began to run the serrated edges of his keys between Mick's toes on his right foot, alternating to hit and explore the most sensitive soles dragging a key along them each in turn. Mick's whole body tensed as the sadistic officer was running the edge of a key quickly back and forth over the top of the ball of Mick's right foot where the toes connect, a very sensitive spot!

Officer Williams not to be outdone pressed the tip of an unforgiving key against Mick's left heel and quickly, forcefully, dragged it up over his instep to the ball of his foot where he cruelly traced it back and forth, back and forth, sideways across the ridge and even though Mick tried to steel himself for the sensation, it still took him by surprise and an awkward and he giggled like a loon! Then loving the delicious scent of Mick's perspiration the officers nibbled and licked and sucked Mick's feet from his heels to toes driving Mick wild as he lost control and laughed hysterically! Clearly to Mick the officers loving his feet, their taste, smell and ticklishness! Officer Williams then began to orally enjoy Mick's dick again and hungrily plunged his mouth around his twitching head and tongue teased it and Mick stiffened and exploded spunk into Officer William's mouth! Then again his feet tickled which was horrendous as having cum, Mick being so sensitive and then everything stopped and released Mick told to put his socks and shoes on and to leave and as he dressed smiled as Officer Hanson said to 6'1" Officer Williams ....

"Fuck Jerome tonight your feet are really in for a tied, ticklish, tormenting tortuous treat!" and Officer Williams winked!

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back