• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun with Miles M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In the interview room at the station I looked long and hard into the insolent and arrogant face of Miles Cornish and told him that in breach of bail and now caught committing burglary not the most sensible thing to do and he said to book him and get it done with and I told him I can swing it so you don't face charges and a definite prison sentence which at 18 years old and considered an adult he would get and he asked me what the catch was and was blatant and told him a bit of fun with him! He smiled as Miles had been around the block and said I was a perve winking and smiling back said I could be. I told him his choice but his bail would be paid anonymously and incase he thought of a double cross that it would be done in a way it couldn't come back on me and any trouble from him I would have him re-arrested and he saw I wasn't messing. I ran the tiny police station in the village and my assistant would be leaving within the next 35 minutes but either way he would be in a cell.

In the cell I told him to strip to his briefs and socks which he did as he having agreed seeing the advantages of playing by my rules outweighed the disadvantages and he allowed himself to be secured to the restraint bed and then I returned upstairs to see my assitant leave and lock up and returned to the cell with the small leather bag. He clocked it immediately and asked me what that was and told him my box of tricks then showed him the feather. He looked at me and the 6' attractive youth asked what it was for and I told him bluntly, to tease the fuck out of him! Miles told me he wasn't ticklish and was shocked when I told him to remember I'd put his elder brother Connor away two years previously which lit fear in his eyes and I continued he told me how he used to abuse and bully you Miles and sharing a bedroom easy for him to do!

Miles lay on the bed with arms secured above his head so armpits exposed and I stroked the feather inside each one and he tensed and his stomach trembled; as I continued to stroke getting little involuntary jerks from him.

"Ahhh. . .ahhh. . ..uhhh. . .uhhhnnngggghhhh. . ..guh. . .guh-huh. . .huh-hu-huh. . .ahhhhh. . ..haha. . ..heh. . .heh-heh. . .."

"No! Ahaahahaha. . .stop, I. . ."

I drew the tip slowly across the edge of his boxers and he began to tremble more as the feather got closer to his groin.

"No-oo-oo. . .ahhh. . ..no. . .no. . .you don't have t. . .t..taahhh. . .to do this. . .I'm. . .not. . .ahhh. . .ticklish, c'mon, you. . .ahhhhahah. . ."

I put the feather down seeing him slightly relax and staring into his dark eyes the Romany gypsy lad had.

I began moving my fingertips, all ten, over his chest, feeling him up lightly. Nothing he could do to stop me from stroking him. He jumped at this new stimulation and twisted involuntarily.

"Ahhhh. . .huh. . .huhuhhhh. . ." he gasped and twitched.

For a good ten minutes, I simply stroked him all over real lightly, all along his thighs, his muscular, thick hairy calves, down to the tops of his size 12 feet, stopping there and then I started back up his body. I was having so much horny fun just touching him all over and the sensual tease had the desired effect, he had a full fucking hard-on.

With a gentle but rapid stroking of just my fingernails, I moved along his sides, from his lower abdomen all the way up to just under his hairy armpits. It took only a few rapid, efficient trial runs before Miles was gasping again as before and he tried to squirm away from my assault. My fingertips continued stroking his ribs.

"HA. . .huuuh. . .ahha. . .haha. . .nhhh, hnnh, hnnnhh hnnnhh."

I ran my fingers just under his briefs and he started to giggle steadily so I pulled out his dick and teased it with the feather, along the shaft and across the head as he moaned and panted intermixed with a giggle and kept taunting him to the verge of his shooting his load and stopped! I watched his hard dick throb in the air lacking needed stimulation telling him I bet he so wanted to squirt his spunk, to gain relief and release!

"Miles reminds you of Connor's games, he was a bastard wasn't and what would he do next, do you remember?

The look in his eyes answered that question and his socked feet gave off a strong smell totally erotic to me as I knelt facing his feet and he tried to pull them away from the end of the bed.

"Are you nervous Miles? These feet stink and dingy socks, not white anymore are they and tell me have you remembered what Connor did, well here's a reminder I said and stroked his right foot lightly, then his left, then right and left and so forth as he bit on his lips telling him even socked in the white Nike socks they seemed ticklish!

I pulled off his right sock, we both knowing full well what was coming.

"NO! Ha ha, uh, hhhaaa, haa, no, hahahaha, Please!"

Off came the left sock and I told him what big, masculine feet he had, high arches, longish toes and a manly stench and stroked one finger over each sole simultaneously

"AAAAAGGGGHHHHH HAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, OH FUCK NOOOOOOO, AHAHAHAHA!!!"

He starting bucking on the bed as much as he could so hardly at all and shaking his handsome face side to side back while I tickled both his soles with my fingers. I told him I was amazed how soft and sensitive his feet were as gales of deep, masculine laughter erupted from him.

"HA HA SHITHA ha ha SHIThahaha FUCK STOOOOP HAHAHAHAH!!!"

I immediately stopped stroking his warm, twitching feet and held them indiividually and massaged each foot firmly to show him who was in control. Then warm and sweaty I told him to think back to being in his bed, lights out with one of Connor's stinky, sweaty socks in his mouth and feeling so helpless, vulnerable and violated when this happened

"NO-O-O-A-HAHA HA heh heh. . .Oh fuck nooo please don't. . .please don't. . .FUCK, ahahaha, Oh please no!"

I began licking his feet and sucking his toes, not to tickle them, but to drive him wild and he groaned and cursed completely lost, as I was, in pure enjoyment licking his foot sweat up and down his feet hearing him curse angrily as I vigorously feasted on each foot individually, sucking hard on his toes and then stopped!

I drew the feather slowly towards his balls and told him I was going to tickle the fuck out of them because I could and there was nothing he could do to stop me and what a reaction from him

"NO, NO, please, ah ha, NO, not my balls, man repeating, "No, no, please!" "You can't, you WOULDN'T!"

I grazed the feather against his balls and the result was electrifying, he was so ticklish there, completely desperate to avoid my tickling him there, Miles giggled and gasped hysterically!

"Not my balls, man, please, I can't take it! Please, man, I'm begging you, ha ha, anywhere but my balls! That's uncool! That's, hahahaha, uncool, man! It. . .it. . .aha. . .it tickles so much, man, please, I'm fucking BEGGING you, ahahahAHAHAHA! Please! Please, heh heh ha, not there!"

At times I gripped his cock in my other hand, pumping him slowly and firmly while still relentlessly stroking his balls with the feather. Every time I'd grasp his plump, hard rod, it would swell achingly, unreal groans of animal pleasure erupting loudly amidst his wildly sexy laughter. I held his thick shaft, slowly pumping it, while Tim moaned and repeated

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I. oooooooaaahhhhhhmmmmmsh!" and he shot a powerful load of spunk!

Immediately I went to his feet and began licking his soles and and sucking his toes getting both feet saliva lubed finding them tasting so ripe and smelling so raunchy and then indulged in tickling them all over with my fingers and tongue and sometmes feather but what he hated most was the tongue as I told him his feet were so licklish I was embarrassed for him. After three or four hours he was released and a week later left the village!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back