• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Matt, Andy and James M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Matt and me set up the massage table so that we could place our guest on it face-down, with his hot dick sticking through an opening and he tied down and waited for his arrival. James Lomax aged 40 years has expressed he wanted to be tortured mercilessly having had a fantasy of being tickled to death by two guys for a few years but never experienced it in reality but assured us both he was deathly ticklish having been tickled by his ex wife, they divorced in the past 6 months. The car drew up and James as he described tall and slim and in his office attire as we had requested he drive from the office directly. We connected with him immediately and knew he was real having posted our number to him directly and he having called, a sure way of determining the real from the fake.

James stripped as told to his socks, black nylon as we had told him and was secured to the table. His socks were sweaty and plastered to the 6' guys's size 11 so we could see the indentation of his toes. Matt and me eagerly massaged a socked foot each and kneaded them for some time, no tickles and then got to the business of sniffing them. We deeply inhaled their rich smell and licked them and James extremely ticklish as told remained silent but we sensed clenching his teeth!

"Don't you dare laugh James, you know better than to do that!" said Matt and James nodded.

We stared at his socked feet and I took hold of the edge of his right sock and began to pull it slowly off his foot. The certainty of what was about to happen to him hit suddenly home. He started to beg me "Not that! Don't Please stop! Shit don't do it! No seriously, I really can't stand that." I slowly pulled the sock off!

His feet were well tanned like his legs and well shaped with toes which appealed to me being long and suckable and my face by his right foot I ran my mustache along his sole and his foot flinched as his toes did and then I stopped and Matt bared James left foot. Then we slowly ran the tip of a finger down his soles from his heels to toes and heard him trying not to react but his toes wiggling even from this delicate touching we were giving him

"James you really are ticklish, such sensitive feet and the torture not yet started, you are going to be tickle-raped, suffer like you never imagined in your worst nightmare as you say you want to be tickle-tortured but fantasy very different to reality. You are with two experienced sadistic ticklers and here for our pleasure not yours and no safe word, you are here to endure and that's that and for as long as we decide!" I said

James feet tensed as he did as I got the oil and told him we needed him on edge and he nodded but gasped as I oiled his asshole and running my finger there massaging the outside of his asshole with two oil lubed fingers just the outside as the intention to fire up his nerve endings and Matt went under the table and with oiled fingers tickled James balls with fingers and stroked telling him not to dare to cum! James was gasping at tormenting touches he'd not counted on and squirmed as Matt licked his dick. I whispered in James ear even for straight guys a first time for everything! Matt then stopped the oral tease!

At his feet we explored all over them with our tongues and he desperately struggled and twitched like a madman! Being the extremely ticklish person that James is, he immediately tensed and pleaded for us to stop as he had prepared himself for a hard, merciless tickling and not the 'Gentle Touch' as we told him we called it, this really got to him as it encompassed intimacy within the control we had over him but we were guys and he was straight and if we tortured him cruelly this more acceptable then the tickling at this time we were delivering to him!

"We know all the techniques to make you scream" I told him! "Yes everything to drive you mad!" Matt said " You might say you're screwed or about to be" I said

"Please no don't fuck me please guys!" James begged imagining he was going to be raped!

I took the screwdriver and beginning at his right heel, drew it vertically across the sole of his foot from top to bottom. I repeated this motion, trekking up his foot a little bit more each time. The more I did this, the more spasmodically his foot twitched as Matt copied this tease on James's left foot with the other screwdriver. This tickling proving hellish and James pleaded and begged us to stop in between fits of laughter as we further tormented and teased the soles of his feet! Soon he was laughing hysterically begging for the tickling to end and reminded he was here for torture, not to forget that as we wouldn't be letting him and then we licked his feet and saliva lubed we stroked our screwdrivers the length of his feet!

The tickling unbelievably torturous as the screwdrivers stroking up the extremely sensitive soles of his feet, scraping ever so slowly and his feet spasming and twitching as the tips contacted the zones of extreme sensitivity which for James were his toes and run underneath them he lost it and screamed with laughter! I taunted him as he became manic and demented from the tickles we perfectly inflicted on his feet!

"James you have very ticklish feet to the feel of a screwdriver but now James, now Matt and me have forks!" I said

As soon as he felt them he reacted laughing hysterically and screaming

"OHHH hhaaahhhhahahahahaahaaHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHEHEHEEHHHEEHEE NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHEHEHE"

We ran the forks under his toes and along his soles and everywhere in between driving James senseless and breathless

"HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA STTTTHHAAAHAAHAAAHAAOPPPPPPPHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!"

Then stopped and Matt went under the table and ran a feather over the semi flacid cock until James got hard and then Matt took James's dick in his mouth and sucked and sucked until James shot his load and I said how ticklish he'd now be and got the hairbrush with its plastic tines and first gave both of his feet a thorough licking over and then he felt the intensity of the tines of this torturous instrument run from the heel to the toes on his left foot, then his right foot. I ran the hair brush all over the incredibly sensitive soles and toes of his bare feet individually and simultaneously and then handed it to Matt who first licked James's feet all over and then continuously teased his feet with the hairbrush as he screamed and yelled for the tickling to stop!

We stopped after a while but then 'Bzzzzzzzz' we used an electric tootbrush each and this a devastating tickling for him to endure and Matt saying to him

"I wonder what would happen if Andy and me just started to tickle your feet and decided not to stop?"

We were both stroking his soles continuously now, lightly and continuously tickling his arches and toes specifically and the revolving bristles killers run under and in between his toes as James screamed his head off! We then stopped and gave him time to breathe normally and engaged our tongues on his feet to savour their taste and nibbled his toes and licked in between each toe. James going ballistic! We then got a feather each and with the quill ends stroked up and down his arches and to circle the balls of his feet driving him mad and the fluffy end of the feathers gently flicked it over his feet, hardly touching them and then under the base of the toes, and sawing in between his toes as James lost it completely!

"MM...nooo...please.....MMPPAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE....MY"AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"FEEEEEEETTTT.....TOOOOOO....TICKLISH.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"NNNOOOOO!!!SSTTTOOOPPPP!!!!PPLLEEAASEE!!!!"

"Music to our ears James are your feet really this ticklish!" said Matt

Then we used our fingertips to lightly brush over both of his bare ticklish soles, stroking from heels to his wriggling toes and
picked up the pace to trace designs all over his arches and stroking the the balls of his feet. We attacked vigorously, fingers dancing over every inch of both soles. Then tongues again in between his toes and along his soles as James was driven crazy!

"S-s-st-top. ha ha haha ha ha hahahaha" ha hahaha Just s-stop ti-ticking me-me ha ha ha."just s-s-top, please hahahahaha!"

"We'll stop when we decide James not when you tell us!" I told him but we did release him ten minutes later!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back