• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom's trip down memory lane M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The Boss Tom Brown had promoted Evans over me and I had my letter of resignation to give him but he suggested we go out for drinks that same evening after work and resenting him I agreed and would have fun with him and then resign which is what happened. At the pub he drank a couple of shorts which I doctored with a fast acting sleeping tab and feeling whoozy said I would get him home and did to my place. He was drowsy on arrival and wondered why he was at my place not his but in no fit state to do anything and soon was out once he was on the bed. I had his jacket off and tie and easily secured the 6'2" Tom to the bed. An hour later he came round and discovered he couldn't move.

I looked at him blindfold and told him I was so disappointed having worked for him for the three years and got the company contracts which had proven lucrative that Ewan Evans with the company six months having been promoted not me and he told me that was business and he felt the position more suitable for Evans as he felt his black shoes being unlaced and squirmed asking me what I was doing and I reminded him of the conversation we'd had when he told me he'd been in the care home in his teens and how a senior lad had dominated him exploiting his weakness as hr felt embarrassed, humiliated, used and exploited by him.

He tried to kick out as I taunted the attractive 33 year old all day in shoes and socks his feet must be hot, sweaty and sensitive and shoes off the size 12's were in the black nylon socks and ran a finger along both soles making Tom instantly react and peeled his socks off saying I was going to wake up every nerve ending in his feet and soon enough his bare feet. I massaged each foot in turn knowing people are most sensitive and reactive when relaxed and the massage was doing just that. After indulging in 30 minutes massage I then ran my fingers along both bare soles seeing him becoming increasingly reactive and unintentionally giggle. The giggle becoming laughter as massage became a full on tickling attack and my saying I was taking him on a trip down memory lane! Saying it must be humiliating for him to have me playing with his sweaty, smelly feet, embarrassingly so ticklish!

"Shit! Ha-ha-ha! Th-that tIcKles!" he squeaked out between laughter. "Please! Ha-ha-haaaaeeeee! “Hehehe! Stop it! It tickles!” Please stop!"

With heightened sensitivity his toes wiggled invitingly as I told him that my intention was to remind him of Flashman's attacks and I resumed the massage warming his feet but adding a tickle making him instantly squirm and giggle. First using one finger along each sole and increasing the number of fingers teasing up and down his soles from up and down them to said to side across them simultaneously and individually. I enjoyed his desperate reactions my tickling was provoking. I continued the tickling non-stop saying his feet had a real stink and sniffing them saying they were dirty and needed a wash as Flashman would tell him and began sucking his toes and licking his soles which drove him hysterical as I nibbled each toe as he had endured after lights out in the dorm with head in his pillow stifling his laughter!

I thoroughly lubricated both of his sweaty n' smelly feet with my saliva saying Flashman had the right idea as Tom's head twisted from side to side on the pillow as he laughed himself silly. My fingertips danced all over both soles, lightly initially but increasing the pressure seeing his toes wiggle and clench as his feet became more and more ticklish as my fingers drove him berserk but he went crazy when lubed up 'Bzzzzzzzz' I used the electric toothbrush on his feet, something Flashman never had! It proving highly and unbearably effective run under and in between his toes stopping to allow the quill of the feather to draw random designs of the soles of his feet. Then slowly, agonizingly I let the revolving bristles do damage up and down his soles sensitising his feet even more! Then sawing the feather in between all of his toes in turn!

Tom again driven frantic by a finger and tongue tickling so my tongue licking and finger stroking the parts just licked and his arches proving a great area of torment which I delighted teasing grazing my teeth along them both making the whole experience as intense as I possibly could but nothing proved as insidious as my tongue and nibbling of his toes as he was forced to tell me how he felt so vulnerable when every night he'd felt the sheet lifted and his feet exposed and the wetness of Flashman's tongue was the oral assaults would begin and his toes nibbled, soles licked and each of his toes sucked I told him whilst massaging and smelling them that by morning memories of Flashman dissolved as he'd have in place of them memories of me with his feet and he'd be given his socks back with my letter of resignation but right now I had work to do, all night overtime!

"HAHAHHAHHAHAHEEHEEEHEEHPLEASENOOOOMOREHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back