• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Welcome Party M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Officer Kent the boss doesn't much like snooping cops and sorry to disappoint you that it's not Pricilla who you came to see here tonight but me and a couple of my friends volunteered to teach you a lesson, you comfortable there, this brothel caters for all tastes and the girls like Pricilla well trained but now you learn variety is the spice of life, giving you straight guy an education! Did you think we'd not find you out, well let me tell you Officer Kent we did a week ago when you first contacted Pricilla so this welcome party planned in advance for you and you won't be telling anyone about it as you're meant to have back-up when you visit places like this to make a bust but Pricilla told us you insisted on having fun with her before offering her your promise of anonymity and protection!"

The 30 year old police officer compromised blindfold and naked and in the raised bondage trap with legs spread visibly shuddered as he realised he was well and truly caught in the honey trap, where was the whore Pricilla, what was going to happen to him?

"Oh the information the bitch gave you Officer Kent; er .. 'Danny' bogus of course, Hmmm she told us you were a big boy and your likes and dislikes, I like to see you dislike and if you wonder where she might be, she's gone and safely back in Romania so your contact lost and you really think she would know about the boss's other business interests, I cannot believe you were so naive or maybe you used the excuse to have sex in the line of duty, mixing business with pleasure, we appreciate this of course and speaking of this my friends like me enjoy this also!"

Suddenly the policeman felt the feather stroking his dick and hard as he tried and verbally protested expertly handled he soon enough had a rock hard dick and then another feather being used to tease his hairy balls and a third stroking his hairy ass crack as he heard laughter from his assailants. The feathers trailed in these sensitive spots making him gasp and moan and involuntarily his dick throb in response to the unwanted and uninvited but effective stimulations enforced on him!

"You seem to be liking this Danny, you feel the teasing, the tickling on your balls and asshole, you will be driven crazy and be desperate to spunk off but to be denied that release, the relief of orgasm but believe me you will be begging for it and thrashing around in increasing frustration kept on tantalising edge for our amusement as like Pricilla we aim to please and offer forbidden delights.

The assailants pulled out all the stops and relentlessly tickle tortured the policeman at random all over his exposed body with a focus on teasing his throbbing dick and balls but his nipples and armpits found responsive as initially biting on his lips in defiance he burst into laughter and the speaking leader told the officer Pricilla had been informative of how violently he'd reacted when on one of their meetings she'd explored a certain part of him he hated played with but unlike she stopping that he wanted to exploit this weakness and immediately began licking the size 13 soles and sucking Officer Kent's toes! The policeman shouted and cursed as his manly, sweaty feet were orally assaulted as it tickle-tortured him.

"'Sensation Overload' a speciality of the house Danny, Mmmm these feet smell so good, you wearing shoes and socks all day they're dirty and need cleaning I think so!"

Officer Kent helpless and screaming blue murder, yelling, cursing as he flinched madly as his feet were subjected to a feather, an electric toothbrush and fingers and oral stimulations which tickled him to death as at the same time his armpits were subjected to a feathers touch but the teasing of his dick and balls maintained throughout!

"STOPPPP!!! OH MY GODDDDD!!!! NO MORE!!!!! NO!!!! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE IT, STOP IT YOUU FUCKIN'QUEERS NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Both of his feet licked and sucked on as comments made about their funky foot-sweat and scent as the consistent tongue lapping eagerly side to side and up and down them tickled him almost to the point of oblivion, the tongue slipping and sliding in between each toe devastatingly while twitching fingers replaced the feather and tickled his hairy armpits

"NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPP!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! NOT THREE AT ONCE!!!! YOUR DRIVING ME FUCKIN CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPP OH, GAWDDDDDDDD!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!!! PUH-LEEZE, STOPPPPP!!

The relentless foot tickle torture now included the use of ice cubes but the licking of his 7" dick which dictated there being intense sexual arousal from him that he had no means of controlling never mind stopping!

"OH MY FUCK-ING GAWWWWDDDD!!!! STOPPPP!!! NO MORE!!! LET ME TAKE A BREATHER!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!! AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!! OH MY GAWDDDD!!! LET ME CUM!!!! AW FUCK!!! NOT MY COCK! MY BALLS! MY ASSHOLE! MY FEET! MY PITS! MY TITS! MY RIBS!! ALL AT ONCE!!!!???? AWWWWW, FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!",

Officer Kent flinched and spasmed in the bonadge as the evil trio engaged vigorously in doing him serious damage! The feet tickles stopped as the concentration of the policeman was diverted to the feather being trailed back and forth over his asshole edging him horribly as embarrassment and humiliation played an integral part in the mix of proceedings! Then the other feather teased up and down the rock hard shaft of the handsome policeman's dick and stroked across his balls very lightly and maddeningly keeping him on the verge of shooting his pent up load! Then again his feet stroked with a feather, sawing in between his toes whilst his pulsating dick was stroked with a feather and so too his hairy ass crack!

"STOPPPP!!!!! NO MORE!!AIEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!! OH MY FUCKIN GAWDDDDDD!!!! NOOOOOO!!! STOP!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!! STOPPPPP!!! PLEASE STOPPPPP!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!!! NOOOO NOT MY FEET!!!!! NOT MY PITS!!!! NOT MY RIBS!!!! NOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!!! AW FUCK IT'S THREE AGAINST ONE!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! STOPPPP!!!!"

"You can count Danny yes three of us and one of you, so who you think then comes out on the top? I give to you three guesses and that's the clue!"

The threesome intensified their tickle torture taking great pleasure tormenting the policeman's hard dick and hairy balls and virgin ass hole driving him ballistic with his feet gaining the complete attention without diversion of the ring-leader of the group driven seeing how having his feet played with all but destroyed Officer Kent from the Southampton police force! The pther stimulations successfully driving him to the very edge of release then denied him over and over again as immediately stopped then his feet subjected to intense torment that his mind was forced to focus on receiving!

The teasing tortuous teases, torments and touches maintained for hours and each time bringing him closer and closer to climax only for this to be denied and he driven demented as he was relieved of the tortures to be asked how it compared as a session with his and Pricilla and if he appreciated all the effort being made to pleasure him in forbidden ways, ways he would never forget and find difficult if not impossible to speak about or he would have to admit visitng the brothel alone and breaking police rules when entering such an establishement whilst officially on duty! Teased in his hairy armpits, his nipples, his pulsating dick and balls and exposed asshole whilst having his toes played with orally and manually and a tongue used devastatingly up and down both soles of his feet, the intensity of his ticklishness heightened to the extreme when eventually the release denied him was given all but destroyed him and he left the brothel a very different man to the one who had ventured into it and within a day it having been abandoned so any repercussions which might have resulted as Officer Kent had seriously considered reprisals avoided from happening!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back