• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight Seb M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Last week I was on the prowl looking for any straight guys interested in having their feet worshipped. No nudity. Reward offered. I didn’t honestly expect to get any serious replies but I thought I would try my luck with TMF so I was quite surprised when I got a reply from a young guy called Seb. He was 19 yrs with an accent, Eastern European from Split in Croatia he told me and lived near the area.

He stressed in his reply that he was totally straight, with a girlfriend, and was only interested in meeting because of the reward I mentioned in my post. He asked for £ 100. These straight boys are so naïve! The offer of money is a guaranteed way to lure them in. He was at pains to establish that there would be no nudity, and that he wasn’t into doing 'anything gay’. He was okay with me worshipping his feet, as long as I didn’t talk to him. He was only in it for the cash.

I asked for a photo, but he was reluctant to send one. I reminded him that I was going to be handing over a large amount of money and I wanted to make sure he was legit. He sent me a small, low-resolution pic taken on a cheap phone, but it gave me a decent idea of what he looked like. He was attractive, not athletic or muscular but fit with short brown hair and dark brown eyes and size 12 feet.

30 mins later the doorbell rang and he was standing nervously on the doorstep, biting his lips. I answered the door and let him in. He didn’t say much. He seemed quite shy, although given the circumstances it was completely understandable. I looked at him and offered him a coffee, he declined and was nervous which made him more appealing as I looked at his beat up adidas sneakers. Then said we'll go to the bedroom and saw him worried so said it's alright we know what I want!

He didn’t waste much time asking about the money either and I told him the £ 100 ready and he could have half now, half later and knew his seeing some cash would relax him, remind him he was doing this for the money and asked him if he needed the cash for any particular reason and he said he owed some guys some money and whatever he can get helps but he was still pretty uncommunicative and embarrassed to be here.

“If you feel uncomfortable, you can go,” I said.

“What about the money?” he asked.

“Well, obviously you can’t keep it if nothing actually happens.”

“Yes I know it, so okay!” he said and stood in the bedroom wondering what to do and I gestured to the bed and he lay on it with his feet over the edge and said to me it was just his feet and I nodded.

I knelt down by his feet and started to unlace his left sneaker. He lay back and sighed, looking up at the ceiling. I pulled off his sneaker. He was wearing a nike black sports sock with a natural smell from wearing it all day. I sniffed the inside of his sneaker, which had a much stronger smell, obviously from where he’d been wearing it over a longer period of time. He didn’t watch me. I don’t think he could bring himself to look at what was happening but he heard me.

The inside of the sneaker was warm and slightly damp, I inhaled a deep sniff, the sneaker smelled good, exactly as a straight teens worn sneaker to smell like. I unlaced his other sneaker and gently pulled it off, Seb was too anxious to move; he barely flinched as I kissed his socked toes and he clenched them. I peeled off his right sock down as he was studying the ceiling, trying to distract himself from what was happening. I removed the sock slowly, revealing his foot inch-by-inch. First I exposed the bottom of his hairy leg, then his boney ankle, his heel, the arch, the ball of his foot and finally his toes. He had supple toes which were moist and I sensed the warmth from his foot and soon both feet bare. Seb swallowed nervously as I began to rub his soft bare right foot.

“You’ve got very nice feet Seb” I said.

“Thanks,” he replied, but he didn’t mean it, his tone indicating he was not enjoying this

While I rubbed his foot I was sniffing it and took my time to rub his feet and his toes wriggled a little, although it was an involuntary reaction. pressed my nose into his left sole and sniffed, slowly moving up to his toes as I inhaled, then I ran my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time. I did exactly the same with his right foot and then I moved on to licking his soles. I licked the length of each of his bare soles, from his heels to the tips of his toes. He tasted delicious. He sniggered a little as my tongue flicked around his toes.

“What’s wrong?” I said. “You’re not ticklish are you Seb?”

“No!" he said

I continued to suck on his toes, one-by-one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them with my tongue.

“Mmm, tasty,” I said with a grin looking at him and he shaking his head under a pillow he held over his face and I guessed disgusted someone should be finding his sweaty, smelly feet exciting and a man who was using his tongue on them. I nibbled on his toes and kissed and licked each foot all over. He didn't remove the pillow from his face as I spaced and licked in between every toe and then stroked along the sole of his right foot and he flinched and said

"This No you don't do this!"

I stopped and then said maybe if he owed money I could help him more and waited and in a few moments he stared at me and said How Much?

“Another £ 50?” I told him

“I don’t know. What do you want to do for this?” he said

“Tie you up and tickle your feet” I said.

He didn’t like the sound of that. He shook his head and frowned. “No way,” he said.

“Would you do it for an extra £ 100? You can keep your clothes on. I just want to tickle your feet, I promise.”

“You won’t try anything else no!” he asked.

“No, I swear. I’ll just tie your hands to the bed, tie your ankles together to the bed and tickle your feet."

I almost couldn’t believe how convincing I sounded. I just hoped I had him fooled. I could see he was wavering. I don’t know what he wanted the money for, but he must have been in some kind of real bad debt or something. The allure of two hundred pounds, just for getting tied up and having his feet tickled, was too tempting.

“All right, yes okay but nothing else I mean this!” he said.

He wasn’t happy, but he was willing to tolerate my sexual quirks for the sake of the money. By the end of the evening he would take his money and be grateful I’d even let him go at all. He wouldn’t want his girlfriend finding out how he’d made two hundred pounds in a single night. No, I felt pretty confident this straight boy would keep his mouth shut. Within ten minutes he was secured and still in jeans and tee shirt. I also replaced both socks which confused him!

“Now let’s really see how ticklish you are Seb,” I said.

I ran a finger on his right foot sole as he clenched lips trying not to laugh and stroked his left socked foot seeing a similar reaction and stroked both feet lightly and gently as his toes flexed trapped in his socks as with a single finger I stroked around the balls of his feet and underneath his toes and loved hearing him trying not to laugh under the pillow. I stroked and fondled his toes as he continued to hold his laughter in and his breathing became heavier and I peeled both of his socks off and stroked both very warm bare feet, my fingers tracing all over both of his feet probing in - between his toes and then he could not fight the sensations anymore and giggled and what a great laugh!

“Oh no no nooo hee hee hee ahahahhaha!” he gasped with each breath, before breaking into another fit of giggles. I had him right where I wanted him. As I flicked my tongue between his toes like a snake, he started to cry out

“Stop! Please, stop hahahhahahahaa tickles meeeeeahahahaha”

I ignored him and carried on torturing his toes for another ten minutes before pausing for a moment. Seb was struggling to catch his breath.

“Stop,” he panted. “No more. I’ve changed my mind. Let me go, please.”

“You’re going nowhere, straight boy,” I said, with a wicked grin.

“I’ve had enough,” he said. “Let me go – now.”

"NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T AHHA DO THIS!hahahahhaha NOT MYHEEHEHEEHAHAHA FEET NOT THE FEET!"

Seb's laughter and begging was so encouraging, that and the fact he was straight and had obviously never had his feet played with by anyone even a woman.

Ah! Stop, Ha ha ha tickles !!! Aha ha ha aha!NO PLEASE! I DON'T WANT THIS PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE!"

I stroked under his toes and in between them all and sensually began stroking along both of his soles from his heels to his toes as he yelled with laughter as I stroked slowly and intimately and then licked along his soles and licked his toes and then sucked on them

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I got the feather and using the quill end dragged it along each sole in turn, along his insteps and across his soles up to his toes and under his toes and turning it around slid the feather part in between his toes and sawed it between them all one at a time on each foot driving Seb crazy. He tried to clench his toes but then I just tickled hi sole until his toes splayed for me as he was teased senseless! The quill of the feather I repeatedly dragged up and down each sole and then over and over again under his toes.

The intense tickling was unbearable from the sinister stroking and every stroke worse than the last but then after a break when he lay sweaty and exhausted with no energy to fight I switched on the electric toothbrush and 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' had him hysterically laughing as I ran the revolving bristles along his arches and insteps to his toes and under his toes which proved a killer relentlessly and tortuously teasing and tormenting Seb.

He gasped, feeling my tongue slowly slithering up and down each sole to his toes and sucked on them hard which was pure torture for him on his hypersensitive feet so hideously tongue ticklish.

"STOP ITHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA STOP IT HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHHAHASTOP PLEASE STOP ITHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Seb I will stop when I stop liking the taste of your feet, the smell of your feet, the ticklishness of your feet!" I said

I then resumed the tortuous tongue tickling for a final hour of three.

HAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Released I was lucky he did not hit me but took the full £ 200 and socks and sneakers on he left but shocked me a week later with a message

"We meet again if you like, I need £ 100 and okay you play with my feet, dirty, sweaty, ticklish" ... Seb

We are meeting tomorrow evening!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back