• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weak Spots (A Lois Lane tickle story)

bestmed

TMF Expert
Lois had it on good authority that the mobster known only as mister big was conducting his operations out of a warehouse a few miles outside of Metropolis city limits. She was going to see for herself.

She had considered taking Clark with her but decided against it. He was really sweet and would have made good company but just not the guy you want in a tense situation like she could run into. Kind of funny, Clark was a pretty big guy and could be intimidating if he wanted to, but he was about as bold as a puppy.

So she was on her own now for better or worse. She soon pulled up to the side of the warehouse, parking her car just below a high window. She got out of the car and took her high heels off. She quietly cursed herself for forgetting to change to sneakers before she left the office. She had realized her mistake a little more than half way here. It had been to late to turn around. This place should be empty now, except maybe for one or two guys to watch the place, but later this evening the mob would be back.

So now she'd have to do her search for evidence in her stocking feet, the clicking of her heels would have made it too easy to find her if there were guards here.
After taking her shoes off she got on top of her car and went in through the window.
She stepped down onto the top of a shipping crate. That seamed to be mostly what was in this part of the warehouse. The crates creaked slightly under her feet and some of the wood was slightly splintered. Just what I need. She thought, To get a splinter in my foot. She may be pretty tough but her feet weren't. It would make it a lot harder to get out of this place unnoticed. She tried to step as softly and carefully as possible.

She heard voices and got down to hide behind the crates she had been walking on. She peered between two boxes. She saw nothing you wouldn't expect to see in a place like this. More crates, some metal boxes. A machine who's purpose she couldn't even guess at and a forklift.

Just then she felt two very large hand take hold of her. She tried to fight or at least twist her way out of his grip, but the skills she'd learned in a basic self defense class, that Perry all but forced her to take after all of the trouble she'd gotten into, was of no use against the hulking thug that had her now.

He took her to another part of the warehouse, where the offices were. Then they sat her in a large chair, an executive chair actually. The huge man who had caught her held her while his partner tied her to the chair. She still tried to did what she could to make it harder for him to tie her tight. At some point just a little slack could be all she'd need to get lose. For a moment she thought about how much experience she'd had with these kinds of situations. She must have spent more time in ropes or chains than Harry Houdini.

“Stop yer squomin' goily. You ain't goin' no where.” The goon tying her said, his sentiment echoed by his partner.

“Duh, yeah, you ain't goin' no where, huh huh.”

The one tying her up chided the other on. “Shut up muggsy.” It was just then that Lois looked at the dim witted goon called muggsy. He was huge. He had to be over six and a half feet, maybe near seven. And just as big as he was tall. Now the leader of the pair turned his attention to Lois.

“Okay doll, just what was you doin' here?”

Lois didn't say anything. They had to know who she was. She had make quite a name for herself. They knew why she was here.

“So you ain't talkin'. Well see if you change your mind when you meet Mr. Big.”
The giant lug piped in. “uh, yeah, Mr. Big'll get her to talk Rocky.”

“Shut up muggsy.”

It was then, as the two thugs were emphasizing how dangerous Mr. Big was that she saw him. She was stunned when she did.

He stepped around the corner, taking long steps, or at least as long as he could. Mr. Big had a strong jaw, a kind of large nose and cold eyes.....and he was about four feet tall.
Well, what da we got here boys?” he said in a voice that fit someone Clark's size. He reminded her of cartoons she used to watch.
She quickly wished she hadn't thought of that. She was already having a hard time keeping a strait face and that image was just making it harder.

The diminutive mobster could see she was having a hard time holding it in. He wasn't happy about it. He walked toward her in what should have been a very intimidating manner. Instead it just struck her as funny again.

“What's da madda doll? Somethin' funny?”

she just shook her head, biting her lip.

“Are you sure? Not even a LITTLE something.”

That was too much. A small laugh escaped her. Not much but too much.

“Whada you think youz mugs. What's so funny?”

The big one answered. “Duh, boss I tink she's laughin' because youz is...”

“I KNOW WHY!” Mr. Big yelled. Then he looked her over, making notice of her nylon clad feet. A sinister smile came to his face. He left for a moment. When he returned he turned to Rocky and pointed to Lois feet. Rocky nodded and went somewhere else in the building.

“Muggsy, get dat udda chair. Let's let Miss Lane stretch out.”

Muggys brought the chair over and Mr. Big had him put her feet in between the slats, tying her at he ankles. Then he pulled out what he'd been hiding, what he had gone to get earlier...A long feather.

“So, you want ta laugh, okay doll, let's give you something to laugh about.”
Mr. Big let the feather glide along the bottom of her foot from toes to heel and back again. Lois new she was in for it, she had very sensitive feet. She tried not to respond but she knew that wouldn't last. She could only hope he gave up quickly...not likely she knew.

Mr. Big could tell she was working to hide the effect his torment was having on her. Don't worry doll, I got some shoes for ya'. As soon as da boys finins da cement. The diminutive mobster thought to himself.

He taunted his captive as he continued to stroke along her nylons. “Ya, ticklish doll?...Tickle, Tickle, he he.”

A small laugh escaped her. Then as he continued to brush the feather along her sole it got worse. She gave up trying to hold it. “Oohohohokaayy, I'm sorryhehehehe. Stop.”

The boss was clearly having fun. “Stop? But we're having a good laugh together. Kitchy kitchy coo.”

Lois was squirming around, tossing her head back as she laughed, and wiggling her feet in a vain attempt to get away from the feather. It was semi effectively. He couldn't glide it along the way he had been.

“Oh, so you want ta play hard to get does ya doll. Okay.” with that he took out a knife. Lois was afraid that he was done tickling and was going to start cutting. What he did was to cut a small hole in her nylons. From there he tore them off of her foot.
“How about dose tootsies toots.” He then poked one of his fingers in between her toes. Then he started to wiggle his finger.

For Lois it was unbearable, she howled in laughter. She tried to struggle but he had her ankle with the other hand and was working between all of her toes. The crawly, wiggly feeling was terrible. She screamed with laughter. “Nohohohohohooo. Please STOP. I can't take it....Dohohohohn't. Please I'm sorry I laughahahahghed.”

Mr. Big was really enjoying this. “Well you sure are laughing now ain't ya doll.”
Oh, she was, She was loosing her mind. Then Mr. Big began spider tickles up and down both feet, one with nylons one without. When he would get to her toes he would stop to play with them and then go back down to her heels. It went on for what seamed like hours and Lois went wild with laughter and begging for mercy...mercy that he would not grant.

It was driving her insane. She begged through her laughter “PLEEEEESE STHAAP.” He just continued his assault on her feet he was driving her mad.
The mobster had found all of her weak spots and how best to use them. He was REALLY into it. She almost passed out from lack of oxygen a couple of times. When that would happen he'd ease up. Just long enough for her to recover. Then he would attack with renewed vigor.

One of the other gangsters stepped in grinning from the site of her torment. Mr. Big slowed for a moment and looked up, the lackey nodded. With that Mr. Big went all out on Lois and called the others in to “Explore” other tickle spots on her body. Her ribs, behind her knees, under her arms. Her brain was on overload with it all. This time they let her pass out.

When she woke up she expected the torture to start again but as her senses came back to her she first saw Mr. Big with a piece of re-bar wrapped around him...next to him was a bucked filled with cement. Lois knew that they had been finished with tickling her.
Her next sight was the one she'd most wanted to see...Superman standing in front of her, and next to him, his cousin Supergirl. Lois looked at the rest of the room. Rocky was in some kind of cage, one of the kryptonians must have found it in the warehouse somewhere; and the huge one, Muggsy, was out like a light. Lois wondered if the deceptively small Supergirl had been the one to do that.

Superman and his cousin were untying Lois as the police arrived. Supergirl handed Lois her shoes with a puzzled look on her face.
Lois turned the man of steel, “I guess I may have a problem if it gets out that I have such a silly...and easily exploited weakness.”

“That could be Lois, it might be far too amusing for others like him.”

“I'll have to think about that.”

“Okay, Supergirl and I will follow you back to your place to make sure you get there safely.”

Lois left in her car and the cousins stayed overhead. Kara turned to Kal, “What were they doing to her?”

“Well, you know when we play tag in the air.”

“Yes I know you often tickle me a little when you catch me but could it be used so effectively for torture.”

“For someone who's sensitive enough I guess so.”

Kara then wondered if she could be broken by tickling. She might need to know that.

Last edited:
A Handy Feather

Lois is a pop culture icon beloved for her drive and courage--and her happy propensity to find trouble. Happily here, you have her fall into a nest of wiseguys with a playfully wicked sense of humor. I love a tickle story that makes me laugh as much as the 'lee. Thanks for this wee pleasure.

Last edited:
Lois is a pop culture icon beloved for her drive and courage--and her happy propensity to find trouble. Happily here, you have her fall into a nest of wiseguys with a playfully wicked sense of humor. I love a tickle story that makes me laugh as much as the 'lee. Thanks for this wee pleasure.

Happy to hear that you like it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back