• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 1 (f/m)

damarj

Hi guys,

I think it's time to post another story. Of course all characters are fictional and over 18. The first part of my story barely involves any tickling but I'd like to explain you the setting and the characters in more detail. If you aren't interessted to learn more about their backround please skip forward to the next part (which I'll post soon).
One last thing: As I've already mentioned in my first story http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?208706-UNCOVENTIONAL-THERAPY-Part-1-(f-m) I'm not a native english speaker and I apologize in advance for all grammatical and orthographical errors I've made. Hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway.

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 1

To say that Deborah Lee is beautiful is quite an understatement. Fact is that she’s so smoking hot that (nearly) every man who’s seeing her fantasizes about her while (nearly) every woman is jealous about her beauty. I’m quite sure that you’d assume that she’s a quite lucky lady, right? Unfortunately you’re wrong. Her extraordinary beauty has a price. She has only very few friends. Most women see her as a threat, especially when their boyfriends, fiancées or husbands are around and looking at her (they always do). It certainly kills the friendship before it starts and makes other women very susceptible for all kinds of gossiping targeting at her. Quite a number of them aren’t also hesitating to invent and tell “nice” stories about “that slut” to anybody who’s willing to listen. And there is always someone who’s doing so!
But hey, she still can take every guy she likes, right? Right. And wrong! Sure, she did so during her wild years, but that’s no longer something she’s doing. Most men just aren’t seeing her personality! They’re either seeing her as a trophy they have to win (and take pictures to impress their friends) or are so intimidated by her beauty (and totally convinced that her boyfriend has to be an extraordinary good looking AND strong man) that they aren’t really willing to talk more than necessary to her (while keeping an eye open for her strong boyfriend).
What else can I tell you about her? She’s 26 and far away from being a brainless beauty. She finished university with good grades, started to work and got promoted to division manager a few months ago. Sure, some other employees still “know” that she only got this job because she had sex with her boss and not because of her performance, but that’s totally nonsense. Yes, it’s true that her boss, Mr. Wheeler, is also not totally “immune” to her beauty, but he still remains loyal to his wife and has never abused his position. They have a good professional industrial relationship, but nothing more.

“Ah, there you are Debra! Please come in and meet our new trainee, Mr. (What strange name is this?) from (What’s this? A country? A city? And where is it located?). We’ll call him Sam. Sam, I’d like to introduce you to your direct superior Ms Lee. You’ll work in her department. She’ll explain you everything you have to know and you’ll do all what she’s ordering you to do. Her orders are my orders do you understand?”
“Absolutely Sir” answered the small young man with a funny accent. He stood in front of her bosses’ desk and still faced him.
“Good! Now follow Ms Lee into her office and remember: I don’t want to hear her complaining about you!”
“You won’t Sir! I promise that I’ll do my best! Thank you once again for allowing me to work for your company!”
“Ok, you’re dismissed. Debra, he’s all yours now.”
Finally Sam turned around and faced her. His eyes widened and he didn’t say anything. (Oh no, not again! Especially not when our boss is observing us and can barely hide his evil grin! Good thing I know what I’ve to do) thought Debra while quickly put forth her right hand. Sam took her hand, but instead of shaking it he bowed his head down. Before she realised what was happening, Sam had already kissed her hand and said (with his head still bowed): “I’m your humble servant Madam Lee.” Mr. Wheeler now struggled really hard not to laugh out loudly but she could hear him giggle. (Oh great! It’s time to leave immediately and reach the safety of my office before something even more strange will happen!) Debra closed her hand around Sam’s and pulled him out their bosses’ office. “Follow me!” she said. “I’ll show you your new working place! Bye Sir!” “Bye” answered Mr. Wheeler, still giggling.

Even if it hasn’t been a perfect start, Debra was quite satisfied with Sam’s performance after he finished his first tasks. Ok, she had to explain and guide him more closely than the other department members and often Sam’s behaviour was quite strange. Not impolite or false, but strange. Sure, this was a cultural issue. Obviously Sam had been raised in a total different way. Furthermore, it was not only his first stay in the US, but also his first stay in a foreign country and even if he did his best to adapt to US customs, he still had a long way to go. To be fair, his strict upbringing had some advantages. He took his job very seriously and was always determined to achieve the best results. After his initial phase was over, he (normally) did his job better and quicker than the rest of her team. After a few weeks she gave him more and more challenging tasks to do. One of this was a small, but difficult and really annoying problem that has bothered her since her promotion. Debra’s esteem for Sam made another jump upward when he solved this problem within three days and she made him her (inofficial) fugleman. Of course this development wasn’t unnoticed and soon rumors spread around the whole company. Even if these rumors became louder and louder every day, Sam didn’t seem to care. He just continued his work and so did she.
Then the day came when she had to leave her office for a business trip. When Debra came back, all seemed to be as usual. Everybody was working and after her team greeted her, they started to report what they’ve done during her absence. Debra, being well aware what normally happened when a superior was absent for a few days couldn’t resist and said half seriously, half joking: “You enjoyed my absence, didn’t you?” Before anybody else could answer Sam said with a smile: “That’s what you say, not what we’re saying.” Seeing the smiles in her team member’s faces and how everybody glanced at each other, she knew that Sam had just fuelled the ongoing rumors about him and her. But strangely it didn’t bother her any longer. She was in a too good mood for that. Therefore she just answered him with a smile: “Oh, you!” and sent everybody back to work.

The next day wasn’t different from any other working day, except that it was her birthday. Debra hadn’t mentioned to anybody of her department that she became 27 today. She hate those lame birthday parties that were normally held when Mr. Wheeler had his birthdays and she didn’t plan her own party. Sure, her family would call her in the evening and her few friends would invite her to go out and spend time together on the weekend, but nothing more.
As usually, she left her office at noon to take lunch. But when she returned, she was overwhelmed by the big surprise waiting for her! A birthday cake, complete with candles and frosting birthday wishes was put on her desk together with a big bunch of flowers and a greeting card! The whole office was decorated, all her team members where present and expressed their best wishes while Sam… What the hell did he do? He played on a flute for her! And he played very well! With tears in her eyes she thanked everybody and asked: “Who’s behind that plot?” Again, Sam answered her before anybody else could do so: “It was our common idea. We planned it all together during your absence. Now you know what we really did in those days beside our jobs.” Debra knew immediately that he lied! It was definitely all his idea! Nobody of the other team members would have done so! Nobody, except Sam!

After half an hour everybody had to continue to do their tasks, but Debra wasn’t much focused any longer (Luckily, her work wasn’t challenging today). This wonderful birthday party had changed the whole situation! She needed to talk to Sam! Alone! Without the others observing them! But how should she do so? Just sending a text message wouldn’t be personal enough and neither would be an e-mail. After a while she found the solution. It wasn’t uncommon in her company to give employees new instructions in an envelope together with all documents they needed to complete their tasks. Sam’s envelope was also there! Originally she has planned to give it to him on the next day, but now she altered her plans. After handwriting a letter and putting it the envelope, she put it into Sam’s “basket”.

Evening came and everybody except of her and Sam had already left when she realised that he hasn’t answered her yet. Hadn’t he opened his envelope? She stood up and had a look. Sam’s “basket” was empty, but where was he? Then she saw him: He was in front of his computer. His head rested on his arms and he snored softly! Coming closer, she found out what had happened: Sam had opened his envelope and started to work, but he hadn’t read her letter yet! Her letter was still hiding between some of the few documents on his to-do file! Obviously he had started “on the wrong end” and thought that he should also finish this task today instead of tomorrow! And he was mostly done! But then he became too tired and decided to have a small break.
What did she do? What will Sam think about her now? In fact she had punished him! Absolutely unintended, but she had! Now the only thing she could do was to carefully wake Sam up, ask him for forgiveness, hand him her letter over and sent him home! Debra had already stretched out her arm to carefully touch his shoulder and wake him up when her eyes spotted Sam’s neck. Recently, Sam had seen the barber and now his hair was quite short and his neck clean-shaved. Seeing this, a new idea about how to wake him up came into Debra’s mind: Her hand moved and she gently started to tickle his neck! After a few seconds, Sam murmured something in his own language. Of course, Debra couldn’t understand anything, but it sounded pleased. Suddenly Sam started up and was fully awake!
“Good evening Sam! It’s time to go home now!”
“I… I… I am very sorry for sleeping! Please don’t tell Mr. Wheeler! It won’t happen again!” Sam frightened said, while his face turned red.
“No Sam, I am the one to apologize! I am very sorry that I’ve given you so much work today! Especially after all what you’ve done for me! I just wanted you to read my letter.”
“Your letter?” Sam asked confused.
“Yes, my letter. This one!”
She gave her letter to Sam who started to read it. The more he progressed, the more his eyes widened. After he was done, his arm with her letter slowly dropped.
“I… I… I don’t know what I shall say now! This is all happening so… so… so surprisingly!”
Debra smiled: “Just say ‘Yes’! Please! This would be my greatest birthday gift on this special day you already made so wonderful for me!”
“Yes.” Sam whispered. “Yes. I will be very glad to do so.”
“Great!” Debra answered. “See you on Saturday!”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back