• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Proposal M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Paul Tappenden was a successful real estate agent running a thriving property sales and management company in the Southern California area. Even though the economy hit most companies hard, Paul used his skills to lease out buildings and property to government agencies to keep his company operating in the black. Standing 6’2 with a solid build he managed his 220 pounds well at 43 years of age, keeping his athletic look that got him all the girls through high school and college. Married for 18 years to his beautiful Polish wife Krystina, he had two sons Joshua aged 14 and Mathias aged 16. He was always the talk of the neighborhood with his large six bedroom home complete with pool and Jacuzzi. Paul’s features were striking with his golden tan, perfect smile and hardy laugh; he dressed in the best suits, expensive ties and always the top of the line shoes at work.

At home he was more casual wearing faded jeans, t-shirts and casual flip-flops that expose his flawless size 12’s. Sporting meaty toes, his feet tops were lightly tanned and so soft because he used a thick cream to keep his soles and toes looking good. Secretly, Paul was transfixed with how nice his feet looked and imagined other people staring at and admiring his feet. It was a secret passion that he kept to himself, often wondering where he developed this keen interest and obsession with his feet. Perhaps it was the bullying he received from a couple of neighborhood brothers who would pin him down and often pull of his shoes and socks exposing his bare feet as they mocked him that his feet were soft and ticklish. He was only 13 at the time, but the attention they would spend on his feet, tickling him until he cried was the root cause of his obsession.

Paul was well liked at work and often was the center of attention to all the guys and gals, playing favorites to the more macho kind of guys, leaving the regulars to do most of the work that made Paul so successful. He was the leader of the company, taking the lead at company events, picnics and also stared as the captain on the company softball team. Paul's rise to the top earned him a few enemies along the way. One particular individual was a hard working assistant Matthew Green, who spent many late nights and weekends working government contracts that turned out to be a gold mine for Paul and the company. The problem for Matt was he was more of a nerdy accountant type, slender build, pale skin and very average looking. He was passed over for a sales position that he thought should have gone to him, but instead went to a big breasted brunette that laughed like a wild animal at all of Paul’s jokes. After suffering for another year with the company, Matt was finally hired by a competing real estate office last month. He was plotting how he could take back contracts and also secretly wanted to teach his macho boss Paul a lesson in life.

It's not that Matt didn't think Paul was attractive. Actually, when he interviewed with Paul three years ago he had to keep himself from staring. Paul was hunky and charismatic, even if he was 15 years older than Matt. Matt was gay, but didn't exactly come across to people that way at first. He spiked his hair and wore trendy clothes that tended to be black. Even though he was only average looking with a lean trim body, he at least looked current. He usually was attracted to younger men in their early 20's but sometimes he liked an older type. Still, 15 years was pushing his age limit but it wasn't just Paul's good looks that made him attractive, but his confidence. Matt busted his ass for two years working for a promotion. Then he got passed up for that bimbo. If Matt had his way, he'd take Paul to a sex club, tie him up and humiliate him in front of a crowd of players. Matt was a Dom in his private life and he had plenty of experience putting guys in their place, finding exactly how to break them down and make them bow to his sexual experience. He could read men like books, seeing what turned them on and what frightened them. Often it was the same thing when sex was involved.

As life goes, Matt found his opportunity at the softball championship game last week. To keep up appearances, Matt played on Paul's softball team. He made the commitment before missing out on the promotion as a way to be "one of the guys" and improve his odds of advancement. While he kept his commitment to the team for the year, Matt was not exactly an athlete and now he was unmotivated. Six weeks earlier Matt was pulled from left field after dropping a ball that he should have caught, but he lost it in the sun. His replacement was a secretary who was 10 years older than him. That was the last straw. He quit the team knowing that 2 weeks later he would be working for a new company. Last week the two companies faced off in the championship game with a picnic to follow for everyone to attend. Even though Matt didn’t play, he made sure he was at the game and picnic, to hopefully get a chance to get back at his ex-boss. The game ended with Paul’s company winning the championship which Matt knew would inflate his ex-boss’s head even more. He stood under a tree about 30 feet away watching Paul drinking beer from his SUV’s open tail gate as his followers showered him with praise.

As the crowd moved away, Matt noticed Paul take off his cleats and slowly peeled his sports socks off, brushing off some dirt. Paul seemed mesmerized with his bare foot, flexing his toes, turning his foot sideways, and then doing the same to the other. As he slid them into black office socks and weejun black loafer shoes, Matt stopped gazing at Paul who looked up and froze as he saw Matt staring at him with a knowing smile creeping across his lips. He didn't know why but he felt like he had been caught naked. He shook off the feeling and decided to go say hello to Matt.

"Hey Matt, how is it working out for you at the other office? I hear it was a great opportunity for advancement," said Paul while extending his hand.

Matt shook hands with him and they chatted for a minute. He complimented Paul on the win and then told him what a nice pair of loafer shoes he was wearing. Paul was a little taken back by the compliment. It reminded him of the way he complimented subordinates and women about their clothes. It's a nice thing to say but sometimes it was a bit embarrassing. Did Matt really like his loafers or was he noticing Paul's attention to his own feet? After a few minutes of talking, Paul decided to be the bigger man and extend an invitation to Matt to his company's victory celebration at Barry Wright's house. He said everyone would be glad to see him again and catch up with what he was doing. Matt accepted so they each got into their cars and drove off to the post picnic celebration.

The after game party was fun with everyone glad to see Matt which helped him blend into the party. He watched intensely from across the room as Paul drank lots of beer. Krystina away with their sons in Warsaw seeing her family, he glad to be his own man and independent. Matt made sure to keep him supplied by bringing him a new one each time he went empty. Paul made a snide comment about how he missed Matt at the office since his new intern didn’t know how to make coffee (all his buddies laughed). Matt just laughed with them. He was intent on his plan, but smooth in his tactics to make sure his ex-boss was drunk enough not to drive, but not too drunk. He wanted Paul able to interact when Matt finally had him in his control.

Matt mentioned a baseball collection that his grandfather has passed down to him. Paul, being the big sports fan, asked many questions about the autographs. Paul knew Matt was gay but like a lot of powerful straight men he felt naturally superior to gay men. He enjoyed catching them looking at him once in a while. It wasn't the same as having a woman admire him. It usually brought out his "alpha male" side. He wasn't sure, but he got the impression Matt may be putting some moves on him. Later, with only a handful of people left at the party, Paul needed a ride home and luckily Matt was there to offer up his services. Matt knew he could use the hook of the baseball collection to get Paul to his condo and, he hoped, helplessly bound and submissive. Matt wasted no time in bringing up the baseball collection again which Paul quickly agreed to stop and see, explaining that since his wife and kids were out of town this weekend he had no reason to rush home.

They entered Matt’s condo which was at a secluded end of the complex. As he slipped out of his sneakers, Matt told Paul to take off his loafers since he just had the carpets cleaned. Paul hesitated as the younger man smiled knowingly at him, again putting Paul in an unfamiliar and uncomfortable position with this young ex-employee as his socks a days worn. Matt sensed his apprehension so he upped the ante by complimenting how nice his big feet looked, “feet not feet if they don't smell like feet” he teased. Paul felt himself blush and asked where the baseball collection was? "Oh it’s down the hallway last door on the right. Let me get us a beer and I’ll meet you down there," replied Matt as he strode over to the kitchen. Paul walked down the hall and noticed the first bedroom had several pieces of what looked like bondage equipment. There was a four-poster bed, an impressive wooden stock in the corner, some leather restraints and what looked like and X-frame in against the far wall. His curiosity got to him and he found himself in the room looking at the equipment.

“Like what you see?”

This startled Paul. "Uh-no, is this what you are into?" he asked feeling that the air was becoming more sexually charged. He didn't realize Matt was such a pervert.

"This is just my rec room, some people like it. You've probably seen better setups, but I think this is a pretty good play space.

"Actually, I've only seen photos of equipment like this," Paul said.

"You're not telling me you never been tied up?"

Paul didn't quite expect that question, but he didn't want to sound inexperienced. To keep his cool demeanor he told Matt that Krystina had tied him up a couple of times. It was the beer talking. The younger ex-employee challenged him to give details. Paul tried but was not very convincing.

Matt teased him some more, “I think you are not being honest Paul, but I’ll give you a chance to see how it feels to be restrained, if you are up to the challenge there big guy."

Paul was fascinated by the equipment. The stocks caught his eye. The black leather was thickly padded and finished with antique brass tacks around the edges. The framing looked like solid oak stained a dark walnut. It was a heavy piece of equipment, more like furniture. Matt noticed his fascination and pointed out some of the features of the piece and encouraged Paul to feel the leather and test the cushion. It took a few minutes, but he persuaded Paul to sit in the stocks to see how it felt. Paul was intrigued. He could feel his pulse beating faster as he sat down and swung his bare legs into the ankle frames. The padded seats made the stocks comfortable to sit in as Paul stuck his big feet into the stocks' ankle frames.

"A lot of guys get a thrill out of being restrained. Just like playing cops and robbers. Then again, some girly men do chicken out. You don't look like the kind of guy that would lose his nerve though," Matt teased.

Paul looked him in the eye as if to convince Matt that he was more than tough enough, and finally said "Fine; I’ll give you ten minutes."

Matt didn't give him time to reconsider. He lowered the top over the foot restraints with a loud thud and snapped the clip shut, sliding in place but not locking a padlock. Paul suddenly felt very vulnerable with the stocks top locked down securing his socked feet in the thickly padded openings. Instinctively he wiggled his feet to see if he could get free. "Not happening," ran through his mind. The stocks had a high leather padded chair back that extended at least two feet above Paul's head and adjusted so the stocks felt like a high-backed chair.

Matt took the beer from Paul and told him to "try this" as he used padded cuffs to bind his hands together. The cuffs had metal rings attached that would easily hook onto anything. Paul was new to the scene and asked why he had to bind his hands like this? Silently Matt tightened the cuffs, pulled Paul’s arms over his head and attached him to a hook that Paul had not noticed before at the top of the chair back. With his elbows by his ears, Paul's arms were pulled tightly over his head. He tested the bonds trying to wiggle free, but could only shake a bit as his shirt rode up just enough to expose his lower stomach covered in fur. Matt stood back and admired his helpless ex-boss as he struggled to escape, which is natural reaction the first time you are bound. Paul looked so helpless sitting there with his socked size 12 feet poking out of the stocks, wiggling back and forth. His arms stretched nicely over his head and his big biceps were pinned next to his pretty-boy face. Matt eyed the light hair exposed under his belly button and the tufts of hair peeking out from the arm pits of his t-shirt. Feeling helpless, Paul finally spoke up,

"Not bad dude, but you can go ahead and let me go now."

Matt thought he could hear a note of fear in his voice as he walked around the stocks and sat on a foot stool directly in front of the footrests. He let Paul’s socked feet press lightly against his stomach. This made Paul instinctively wiggle his feet which felt good as they massaged Matt's soft stomach.

"Passed me over for promotion Paul, remember that?" Paul’s mouth went dry as Matt continued his calm account of how he was passed over for that bimbo Carol. "So Paul, its payback time don’t you think?"

Paul shook his arms in his bonds with a new passion to escape, but he was helpless and he knew it. He tried to sound tough, yelling at Matt, "I'll kick your ass if he didn’t let me go, RIGHT NOW!"

Matt smiled, looked down at Paul’s bound feet, then back at Paul. "You have the nicest feet, boss, and I’m going to make them mine before the end of the night and I wondered what they smelled like up close and Hmmmm I'm finding out and manly as I imagined they'd be! Warm in worn socks that are moist with your foot sweat, the times I'd see you at your desk and drool thinking of slipping off your shoes and having a sniff of your hot, sweaty socked feet!"

“Stop talking that shit and let me out of here.” yelled Paul

“Shut up Paul.” Matt leaned forward, aggressively resting his arms on top of the stocks, forcing Paul’s feet backwards as they pressed tighter against Matt's lower abdomen. “You aren't going anywhere for a while. I've been watching you since you first walked into this room. You walked right over to this little toy here and started admiring it. You felt the soft leather while I showed you how well made a piece of equipment it is, how well padded, how solidly built. You sat down as soon as I invited you to sit, and then you put your ankles in the stocks for me. I didn't need to do a thing because you wanted to be locked up and you really wanted to try this machine in particular.” “You look nervous,” teased Matt as he leaned back and took in Paul’s manly feet and then peeled both socks off them.“You look good with your feet in the stocks. I've tied up some guys with incredible foot fetishes and you have better feet than any of them. You have perfectly trimmed healthy nails and not a callous or piece of dry skin to be found but all the best foot guys take great care of their feet. Not only are your feet perfectly soft, they are wide manly feet and Mmmmm smell like feet. I bet that they're perfectly ticklish too.”

Paul's began squirming, “Okay Matt, this has been fun; a good joke but it's time to let me go...”

“Shhhhhh. Let me get my toy box out.” Matt reached under the front of the stocks and removed a small wooden box that he placed in front of Paul's feet at the foot of the bench. From Paul's perspective, there was nothing to see as the wide ankle stocks hid everything, even his toes.

“Paul, I have a selection of things to stimulate you. I think I will begin with these feathers. I bet your feet would appreciate the different sensation each of them gives. Soft, sharp, teasing....”

With that he took a small ostrich feather and waived it in the air before dragging it delicately across the tops of Paul's feet. Paul gasped as he felt it, like a thousand tiny insects crawling across him. Paul couldn't help but shiver as the hair on his legs stood on end. Matt fluttered the gossamer feather across his soles and wiggled it under his splayed toes, sending more shivers up Paul's trapped body. Then, without saying a word, Matt used his right hand to lightly scratch the balls of Paul’s left foot with the tips of his fingers nails. They were just long and sharp enough to give a nice scratch. Paul's foot scrunched up, toes flexed a bit, then he wiggled his foot from side to side as he let out a giggle, then cussed out a storm of insults in a frantic play of escape.

“You asshole! Hehehehe, stop it, hehehehehe, no, stop! Don’t do that hehehehehehheheehe.”

Matt stopped tickling and stared deeply into Paul’s eyes where he saw real fear and something else; a pleading look that normally took a couple of hours of torture to bring out in a bound subject.

“So that is it huh, Paul? Ticklish on these butch feet of yours aren’t you?”

He smiled as he pushed Paul’s toes back and ever so softly spider-scratched his fingers up and down the soles of Paul’s feet. His touch was light but more than enough to get Paul grunting and thrashing almost instantly. His laugh started out low, as if he was fighting the sensation being applied to his soft soles, but as Matt worked his fingers faster and with a harder touch Paul's laughter got louder. Matt had played with many men over the years, young, middle aged, married, str8 (so they said) and gay men. He always took his time breaking them. It normally took a couple of hours to before they were completely submissive. Matt could sense that Paul, with his “off the chart” sensitive feet, would take no time to break if he kept this up, so he decided to change it up a bit.

Matt wanted to see his ex-boss pleading with him to let him go but, more than anything else, he wanted to make it so good for him that Paul would come back for more. Poor Paul was already red faced, sweat already staining his pits, as he breathed heavily. One thing Matt didn’t expect as he looked Paul up and down was the tent in front of his shorts. It was obvious his ex-boss was sporting a raging hard-on judging from the strain in the fabric.

“Let’s make you comfy there Paul.”

Paul cowered as Matt approached, lifted his t-shirt up over his head, and pushed the shirt into the restraints so it couldn’t slip back down his arms. He had a thickly muscled chest covered in hair that tapered down to his flat stomach, past the belly button and disappeared into his shorts. Matt’s hands playfully caressed his chest hairs, making sure to tweak each nipple as his hands found their way to his stomach fur making Paul squirm at the light touch. Matt could see Paul's still hard cock as he moved his hips in an obvious attempt to massage his aching member against the fabric of his shorts.

“Nice try, sneered Matt. We’ll have none of that until I say so.”

He quickly unbuckled Paul’s shorts, ignoring Paul’s protests, pulled them down to the ankle stocks. His pre-cum spotted Jockey underwear was trying to hide an enormous cock. Matt walked over to the bed side table, opened the drawer and took out a large pair of scissors. He flourished them dramatically knowing Paul would be scared at the sight of the scissors. That was precisely what Matt wanted as he slowly pulled the underwear sides away from Paul’s skin, and cut them from his body. Paul made his first big mistake calling Matt a ****** as the shorts were pulled from him. Matt used the shredded underwear to slowly rub clean Paul’s pre-cum from his swollen cock. Matt had to admit it was a nice sight to see. He estimated it was an eight inch cock, thick and cut, with a nice plum size head and two big sagging balls that Matt couldn’t wait to play with.

“You think I’m a ******? Who is sitting here with a stick popping out?” Matt challenged as he forcefully grabbed Paul’s cock in a nice grip that made the man give out a small grunt. “You didn’t respect me at work, but before this weekend is over, you are going to be my play toy. I know your weakness there tickle boy, and I’m going to work every inch of your body including this nice cock and balls of yours. You will be so horned up at first, but when I’m done, you will be totally spent. Oh yeah, and all this fun is being recorded,” he said as he pointed to an odd shaped device protruding from the wall that, on closer examination, Paul could tell was actually a camera. “Oh, and up there,” Matt pointed to the ceiling where the bottom of the ceiling fan contained another well hidden camera. “Yeah, I started the cameras when I got the beers, so everything so far has been recorded. Of course everything else this weekend has to offer will be recorded as well.”

Paul felt his heart drop. His stature at work and his macho reputation with the guys and gals were in jeopardy.

“Now I’m no asshole Paul. You play along with me, let your inhibitions go away this weekend, and nobody will have to know what has happened here. Got it?”

Paul found himself nodding as his cock slowly shrunk at the turn of events.

With that Matt began a constant random stroking over Paul's soles. Paul jerked and tried to pull his feet away but the best he could manage was to wave them around, tickling himself more in the process.

“No!, Ha ha ha ha ha, no Stohahahahap, ha ha ha ha....” he begged, trailing off to constant laughter. Matts nails were just the right length to elicit hysteria. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......please, please please ha ha ha ha....”

“Yes, it is funny Paul isn't it?” said Matt smiling

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha....no, no no....ha ha ha ha ha” “Oh, not there?

How about here under your toes Paul?” teased Matt

No! nononononono...please ha ha ha ha ha”

"Paul no need to say please, it's my pleasure to play with your feet!" teased Matt

Paul laughed in desperation as his feet were assaulted by Matt's fingers teasing under his, stroking his arches and heels and tracing across the balls of his feet. Each foot twitched as he tried to avoid the ticklish touches from Matt.

The finger nail tickling went on for at least ten minutes, leaving Paul covered in sweat. Then Matt reached into his box of toys and removed an electric toothbrush.

“I don't think you brushed your feet today when you brushed your teeth did you Paul!” said Matt as he flicked the switch.

Paul heard the high pitched hum for a second just before the tips of the brush vibrated between his big and first toe and then began slowly stroking the tender skin under and between all his toes. Back and forth the brush went, never growing tired.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” Paul screamed as the brush gently tortured his left foot. As the torture continued he seemed to grow more and more ticklish and less able to even form words or beg for mercy.

“HAAAAA, hahahahahahahahahahaaaa....”

It was like electricity shorting out all control of his body. All he could do was jerk and laugh. After several minutes of working on the left toes, Matt repeated the process on the right foot.

“Ah! Hahahahahahahahahaha”

Long, minutes were spent exploring every crevice between every toe. The relentlessly vibrating bristles tickled more than anything he ever recalled feeling in his life.

“I think your toes are brushed. Now it is time for your instep,” said Matt as he began slowly dragging the vibrating brush up and down the high, wide arch of Paul's right foot.

“No no no no no no no no ho ho ho ho ho.....” Paul laughed as he tried to wiggle his foot out of danger. By now he was breathing heavy and growing too weak to thrash around much and then with sweat dripping into his eyes, Paul felt the brush begin a slow, ticklish climb up his calf muscle.

The change shocked him. It was not as ticklish as his feet, but he knew exactly where this was going and it both scared and excited him. In fact, Paul realized he was very excited indeed. His saw that his big cock was standing tall and waving back and forth as he laughed. The electric brush was approaching his knee and he realized that it was tickling more. In fact, it tickled a lot. As the brush made contact with the back of his left knee, he screamed and then settled into nearly silent laughter. He could not move his knee like he could wiggle his feet and so he couldn't block any of the sensation as his entire body shorted out and his dick betrayed him. It stood up proudly and was actually dripping pre-cum. It had been nearly 30 minutes of relentless tickle torture before Matt stopped. Paul continued to giggle as he sagged in his bonds. He felt exhausted. His throat was dry and his shoulders ached from struggling. He could still feel the tingling in his feet from the relentless tickling. He also had never felt so exhilarated. His system was flooded with endorphins making him intoxicated with mirth.

Matt brought a bottle of water to his lips and he drank greedily from it, nearly choking. It soothed his dry throat and cooled his overheated body. Then, before he was completely recovered, Matt slipped a padded leather blindfold over his eyes and secured it with Velcro tightly to his head. He was now in darkness and could not hear Matt's movements in the room.

“What…what are you doing?” he pleaded as Matt began resuming his teasing and rubbing of Paul's feet.

Then something dragged up and down his soles in turn and his feet twitched, trying to avoid the ticklish touch.

“You can wiggle your feet as much as you like Paul but you're not going anywhere anytime soon! Oh this is the quill end of a feather and seems it tickles!" Matt teased him.

"HAHAHAPLESSSE NOOOHAHSTAAAHPAHHHAHAA!" giggled Paul as Matt saw the feather end in between all Paul's toes

This then stopped and nothing happened and Paul's nerves were immediately on edge waiting for something to happen sensing Matt still being there and then he felt something very delicate touch his right knee and begin slowly creeping up his inner thigh, stopping just before reaching his groin. Then he felt a similar thing on his inner left thigh, skirting his crotch and circling over his lower abdomen, just missing his swollen dick. The light tickling now began in two different places and began dancing around his inner thighs and belly. Feathers! They began moving up his sides!

He began giggling like a little boy. He couldn't help it. The feathers tickled so hideously. They teased around his nipples and traced patterns along his biceps and into the hollows of his sweaty armpits. His giggling increased. God it tickled!

“Stop, he he he he he, stop, he he he he he, ple he he he he se he he he stop....”

The feathers continued, until Paul began twisting in his bonds and then the feathers stopped. Silence.

'''AHHHHH, HA, HA, HA, HA. Oh my God! No, no no no, he he he he he....”

Paul screamed as he felt a single feather trace delicate circles around his balls. He realized that his cock was rock hard and more sensitive than he could ever imagine. Then there were two feathers teasing his balls and sometimes tickling his cock. He was laughing and begging and never felt so horny in his life. Paul couldn’t remember the last time his cock throbbed this bad. His balls were so sensitive each time the feathers glided and flicked he bounced like a kid on a sugar rush trying his best to intensify the maddening touch. As Matt worked the stiff feather skillfully over his swollen head, he actually heard Paul whimper as he picked up the pressure just enough to make Paul think he had a chance to cum.

Matt was so turned on as his skills seemed to work magic over the once proud stud. His finger work, taunting words and now his feather skills were quickly breaking down Paul’s defenses and paused and whispered

How badly do you want to cum Paul?”

Before he could answer Matt’s fingers lightly brushed his lft armpits hairs then the right armpit making Paul squeal and twist in his bonds. His fingers were agile as he slowly worked them up Paul’s arms with a deadly light touch that made his sensitive skin want to crawl out. Matt was very good at his torment, keeping a watchful eye on Paul’s massive cock he looked for any signs that the shaft was losing strength and when it did he worked it backed to life. Matt teased him with some baby oil that he rubbed all over his hands then, grabbing Paul’s cock he worked the warm lotion over his cum filled balls. He used long slow strokes to torment Paul just enough to make him weak with lust, but not enough to climax.

Paul needed to cum and Matt knew it was almost time to let him release but first he had to give his bare soles a tortuous tickling. Matt sat on the stool facing Paul and told him he'd been neglecting his feet, his warm, smelly, sweaty, ticklish big feet and Paul instantly began pleading for Matt not tickle his feet. Matt leaned close to them both and sniffed them deeply and said he wondered as they smelled so intoxicating if they tasted delicious and he licked the right sole then the left and then sucked on the toes of both feet and licked in between them and under them as Paul gasped and giggled for the hour it took for Matt's appetite to be initially satisfied and telling Paul his feet were a real delicacy to be savoured!

Then he poured baby oil into his hands and massaged it over both feet and 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz' he activated the electric toothbrush and worked the vibrating toy over the balls of his left foot. Paul’s senses were on overload as he screeched and thrashed as far as the stocks would allow him.

"HA HA HA HA HA, stop stop HA HA HA HA!"

The electric toothbrush worked slowly from the balls of his foot over his arch down to the heel. Matt smiled as he teasingly worked the brush under his thick toes, one at a time, without rushing he tormented the stud jock with a methodic constant attack that visited every inch and crevice of his bound feet. Ten minutes of this torture had Paul a giggling mass of sweaty desperation. Matt was pleased as he eyed the beaten man who’s cock had lost some of it luster, but as Matt oiled up his hands he knew it wouldn’t take long to get the big guy to shoot and probably pass out. He'd imagined getting this big guy helpless and at his mercy, but now he felt powerful as he man-handled his ex-boss. He oiled his hands some more and then stroked Paul's cock with a slow stroke and exciting for him to see Paul’s cock erect. After only a few minutes Matt took Paul to the edge and stopped and again and stopped and third time lucky milked Paul who shot a powerful load of spunk! All on film but so only a hand could be seen slowly stroking Paul's cock, Matt taunted him saying he wondered what Krystina might say if she saw her husband's erect dick being slowly stroked and her husband being tickled and teased by another man?

Matt ran his fingers through the patch of hair in Paul’s pits making him instantly burst out laughing as his cock bobbed up and down and occasionally brushed against Matt’s stomach. He could tell the light tickle touch was maddening and that his cock bouncing against Matt's firm slender body was enough to make Paul lust for another orgasm. Matt’s fingers worked down his sides slowly dancing along his ribs one at a time. He took his time teasing Paul’s nipples, relishing the reaction as Paul moaned, his knees buckling slightly and his cock twitching in response. He methodically ran his fingers lightly over his captive’s firm hairy stomach, making spider circles that caused Paul giggle like a school girl.

Matt stepped back to admire his handiwork. The beefy 43 year old daddy stretched before him made quite a handsome addition to the room. He took a minute to adjust the camera angles so he had a good view of him on the bed. He then got the Wartenburg wheel, a nerve stimulator and went to Paul's feet and he ran the wheel along his insteps and across his toes. This made Paul laugh and jump

"No, ho, ho, ho, please, ouch, oh, he he he he, stop.” stop. Ho, ho, ho, please stop!”

Matt stopped as it was not a tool favourite to him like a feather which he began brushing across Paul's sensitized chest. This made Paul twist and squirm more, but as the sensation continued the urge to giggle began to win out. In only a few seconds Paul was dancing once again trying to escape the relentless delicate tickling. His heavy balls were bouncing and his cock grew to full mast. Placing the feather down, Matt poured some lubricant on Paul's cock and began stroking it very slowly. Paul soon pleaded with Matt to let him cum as his raging cock throbbed as Matt's fingers worked their magic.

Once again Paul’s stomach fluttered then a huge stream of cum shot out in thick streams as he lustful groans of satisfaction echoed throughout the room. Paul was beaten, sexually exhausted and apparently broken enough where he offered no resistance to Matt. Matt grabbed the baby oil, an ink dry felt tip marker pen and a very used whisk brush. He sat on a comfy chair facing Paul’s feet and applied baby oil to his soft warm soles and he teased the lubricated soles with his finger nails, then began to trace out every crevice with the marker pen so Paul endured more the torment of being tickled.

The pen tickled like mad as Matt traced his foot crevices that seem to go everywhere from his under toes to the sides of his ankles. The sensation was new and unfamiliar, making each new trace that much more maddening. The worst part was the inability for him to move his foot except for a slight wiggle motion.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA – hehehheehehhee!" Paul's laughter echoed off the walls as he struggled desperately to be free and Matt knew his ex-boss was totally helpless and broken.

Matt would have his way with Paul tonight, tomorrow, and anytime he wanted the 6’2 hunk of a businessman. After several long minutes he stopped the tormenting trace of the pen. Letting Paul rest a few minutes, he filled a bowl with iced water and soaped up the whisk brush.

"It's time to clean up the ink Paul and experience the fire and ice treatment!" said Matt

Matt knew the freezing sensation and the sensation from the scruffy brush would push Paul over the edge. He scrubbed the brush hard over his heels, slowly working up his soles, making sure not to rush as Paul bounced and thrashed like a maniac. "All done with your bath," Matt announced. As the water dripped from his toes, Paul’s laughter had turned to a light giggle-sob of a broken man.

Cold feet need warming Paul and the portable hairdryer heated up both soles so they'd be at the peak of their sensitivity and proven when Matt's fingers lightly began stroking them as Paul instantly arched his back and roared with laughter, tossing his head from side to side on the pillows in intense laughter as Matt worked on his feet and using the soft make-up brush on them proving very effective especially in between and under his toes and the tines of the plastic fork affording another sensation run up and down his arches! Then Matt took Paul's size 12s and pressed them to his face and began licking his soles and nibbling the toes of the business man telling him that this was their secret but one night a week they'd spend together or else the photos would be posted to his wife and the Company Directors! Matt knew that Krystina was accustomed to Paul away on business so he better agree and what choice did he really have and Matt tickled both feet until Paul agreed to the proposal!

"HEEHHEEEHEHSTAAAPHAHAHAHHAAOKAYHAHAHAHAHAIKAYHEEHEEEYESHAHHAHAHA!"

Matt stopped the tickling torture and released Paul's feet from the stocks and Paul with no energy lay on the bed as Matt sensually massaged them which was pleasurable and preferable to them being tickle tortured as he told Matt who smiled knowing he had his ex boss right where he wanted him and had ideas already that he'd like to see two of his subs work on Paul's feet simultaneously, the possibilities endless as he masssaged and licked and sucked Paul's feet making Paul moan!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back