• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr. Anonymous M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was in a pub in London, having drinks with a few friends, when this handsome, and fairly inebriated, businessman walked in. In his 30's he had short, brown hair, a neatly trimmed beard (as is the fashion these days), and blue eyes. He had a swimmer's build (toned and lean) which was apparent when he took his blue suit jacket off, exposing his white dress shirt and already loosened pink tie. I think he may have thought that he'd get table service and he could order a beer, but this wasn't that sort of place, and after putting his head down on the table, it wouldn't have really mattered anyway,he was pretty far gone and they wouldn't have served him.

My friends had to head off to catch their train, so I stuck around finishing the last of my pint; all the while, I couldn't stop looking at this handsome, drunk businessman. I went over to the guy and spoke to him, "Hey, are you alright? Can I get you anything? Maybe some water?" He popped his head up for a moment, wobbling to and fro, looked at me and replied

"Huh? 'nother beer!" and then put his head back on the table. I lied and said that the last bell had gone and they weren't serving anymore, to which his response was just a slurred "Fuck...".

"Where do you live? Perhaps I can walk you to the station?"

"Not... from here... Staying... Hotel... that way." vague gesture and saw the gold wedding band

"Okay, well let me at least walk you back to your hotel."

"Alllllllllright..." *burp*

I helped the stranger to his feet and lead him out the door; at this point he almost fell over so I put his arm around my shoulders and told him to lead the way. We started off down the road and I made some small talk just to try and keep him awake.

"So, where're you from?"

"Birmmmmmingham..." *burp*

"Okay, and what line of work are you in?"

"Bankingggg... Money money money money - Money! Hahahaha" (it made sense, given the quality of his suit and shoes); "whaaaadabout you?" *hiccup*

"I'm a software developer."

"HA! Neeeeeeeeeerd! but nah, you're coooooool - owe ya for geddin me back here."

"You married I see"

"Hmm yesh two yearsh and you'sh"

"Nah one day maybe!"

After a bit further he pointed and slurred "Ooohh! It's hereeeee..." and got out his room key. I thought to myself thank fuck for that, you're about to fall over and pass out!

I helped him up the stairs and had to take the key from him to open the door to his room. I led him to the bed and he just flopped over, face first, and lay there with his legs sticking off the end - it was somewhat comical to be honest!

"I'm glad you're back now, then; I'm just going to get going now... Hello?"

He was already snoring. I stared at him on the bed, and how peaceful he looked, and a wicked thought started to come over me, I could do whatever I wanted, and he'd never know. The thought immediately repulsed me, and yet I could feel my dick getting hard, just thinking about the possibility. My pulse started racing, as I weighed my options; a primal force took over me and I wasn't myself anymore. I crossed the room and quietly shut the door and locked it.

It was fairly dark in the room, but my eyes quickly adjusted. I walked over to the side of the bed and tapped him and said, "Hey, can you hear me?" - no respose. I gave him a bit of a shake and repeated the gesture and all he did was continue to snore; he well and truly passed out.

I then went to the foot of the bed and admired his shoes, black, soft leather loafers with a small heel. I slid the right one off, carefully, and looked inside to see they were Italian (size 11); more interestingly, though, was the smell, it was phenomenal! Slightly sour, not an overpowering musk, but manly and mixed with the leather, my erection was rock hard at this point.

I took off the other shoe and admired his socks; blue dress socks that were slightly sheer and nicely shaped feet in them. I knelt down, pressed my face into his feet and deeply inhaled; making a business of sniffing them and eagerly shoved my nose over his soles and over his sweat moistened socked toes all the while Mr. Anonymous was still snoring. I sniffed and then licked both socked soles and sucked the socked toes!

I slowly slid down the right sock dpwn and pulled it over his heel. I then pulled the bunched up sock off of the remainder of his foot, fully exposing a gorgeous bare size 11 foot. His toenails were neatly trimmed and his foot had a nice arch and was slim with slender toes. I then lifted up his foot still kneeling on the floor and put his toes in my mouth.

I proceeded to suck each of the toes individually, licking between them to taste the sweat, with little nibbles along the way. His foot twitched slightly, as I did so (I guessed he was ticklish) which added to the intrigue of it all, as I certainly didn't want to wake him, I was enjoying this way too much. After I'd sufficiently wet the right foot and violated it with my tongue. I took off his left sock and proceeded to do the same thing.

My dick was throbbing as I enjoyed my tasty treat and one foot to the other but held off tickling them, too risky. After an hour; seeing his case knew he'd have others, I pocketed his socks as a souvenir and left the room to catch a cab and he still snoring oblivious to his experience of foot -rape!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back