• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 2 (f/m)

damarj

Hi guys!

As promised, here's part two of my story "Universal Language". All characters are fictional and over 18. Enjoy!

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 2 (f/m)

Saturday arrived. Debra had chosen a nice resto for her dinner with Sam. As usually Sam arrived on time. They ate dinner together and for the first time they talked about something different than work. Sam had always been shy to talk about private affairs. But now this was no problem any longer. It was a wonderful evening and finally he didn’t treat her any longer as his superior, but as a friend.
Debra and Sam continued to go out together and after some time (more time than usually in such cases, at least for her) she kissed him! He seemed to be surprised first, but then he returned the kiss and sealed their love. Despite that passionate kiss Sam hesitated to do the next step. Well, no problem! Debra had already found out that she was (and has to be) the leading part in this relationship and to convince him spending a night with her wasn’t such a big problem.

Their first night as a couple came. Debra was in her bed and Sam stood naked in front of her, still partially wet of the just recently taken shower.
“I’ve to tell you something.” he shyly started. “Despite being 23, I’m still a virgin. I don’t know exactly what I have to do now. Please be patient with me, teach me and forgive me if I’m not your perfect lover tonight.”
Debra smiled: “Don’t worry Sweetie! That’s not something you can’t learn! Just lay down next to me!”
Sam obeyed and lay on his back, his arms tight on his sides. It wouldn’t work on this way!
“Ok, here’s your first lesson Sweetie! Relax! Forget about being nervous!”
“Easily said. Hardly done.” He replied.
He was right. She suddenly remembered how nervous she had been during her first night with a man. Her (a two years older and experienced) guy gave her a massage back then which made her more relaxed and comfortable. Probably she should do the same to Sam. But she doesn’t know how to massage properly and while looking on Sam’s tightened body, she suddenly had another idea!
“Second lesson my dear! Only one part of your body should be stiff, the rest should be agile! Move!” With these words she started to tickle him! Sam was totally surprised by her attack and started to laugh and to squirm immediately.
“Wow, looks like somebody is super-ticklish! That’s how I want you Sweetie! Agile!” He laughed and squirmed but he didn’t “fought back”. Debra had no intentions to give him enough time to change his mind and so she continued her attack on Sam’s upper body. She tickled him everywhere! Belly, ribs, armpits and when he turned around to evade her fingers also his back. Even if he laughed very hard and squirmed a lot, he didn’t become angry and he also didn’t ask her to stop!
Debra liked his laugh; it was catching and so funny! Originally, she planned to stop after 10-15 seconds and start with the foreplay, but now she continued for several minutes. During another attack on his belly (Sam’s back was also very ticklish and therefore he had turned around several times. Now he laid on his back again), she spotted something surprising: Sam’s penis has not only grown, it was already “leaking” and pre-cum came out!
“What’s that?” Debra said in an overacting strict tone. “You’re already on your way to cum, don’t you?” She then continued in a warm and soft tone: “Not so quickly my dear, we’ve just started and we still have the whole night!”
Sam’s face was totally red now. “I… I… I just can’t help myself. This is so… so…” he spluttered.
“Wait a minute! You like the tickling, don’t you?”
“Y… Y… Yyyyyyes I do. Sorry!”
Debra giggled: “That’s nothing you’ve to excuse for! Oh my dear, you’re really quite special!”
“No problem? Really? No joke?”
“Of course not!” she said, still giggling “Especially not as long as you’re remaining on the receiving end and aren’t starting to attack yourself!”
Sam showed a shy, but eased smile. “Would you like that?”
“Don’t even think about it!” Debra shouted in a mocking strict voice. “This is something you better forget immediately! Otherwise I’ll have to punish you!”
With these words she started to tickle him again. Sam laughed and squirmed, but this time he also tried to counterattack! He wasn’t really successful. Here and then he could also “distract” her but only temporary and afterwards Debra always furiously “punished” him.
After several minutes of “fighting” her, Sam laid on his front to deny her any further attacks on his belly. Not that this would have helped him much, but Debra decided that it was good for now. Therefore she laid herself very close to Sam, kissed his ear and whispered: “You’ve had a lot of fun Sweetie but now it’s time for my fun too! And last lesson for now: If you’re taking good care of my needs, I’ll also take care for yours!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back