• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple's Tickle Mansion pt5 (*/F, light */M, nudity)

TickleerOwl

TMF Novice
Dirty Clean Fun

(Phew, this took longer than expected but part five is finally done. To those of you that actually like my stories I apologize for the long wait due to a mixture of real world issues and writers block, comments appreciated)

I was in a dark cavern coated in patches of fire, there was no one else there with me except my captor, a female devil, and behind her: her terrifying instruments of torture. I was bound to a wooden table completely stretched out and naked, watching in horror and protest seeing the last article of clothing I had worn before landing in this predicament being burned by the demon as she licked her lips at me walking towards the table. Seeing her up close I saw she was also naked and looked almost like Karyn but had horns and an actual tail that coiled around my penis, stroking it a couple of times until it was rock hard and kept going making me moan.

"Well now" she said as she walked to my side and leaned over my face, pressing her breasts against my chest with a grin. "Aren't you just handsome?" She said licking her lips then, reaching down, licked my own and sticked her tongue in my mouth French Kissing me. Then came the fingers as hers creeped along my sides tickling me and I was laughing in her mouth. She didn't let up, she even used the end of her tail to tickle my taint which got me screaming and jerking my hips up as much as I could. Which was causing the 'Tail Job' to go faster. But the next thing I knew she was mounting me and the tail moved my penis into her pussy, but the tickling never stopped. Especially down there. The demon looked down at me smiling and giggled. She leaned in closer to me-

"TERRY WAKE UP!"

My eyes jerked open and I saw Karyn laying on top of me panting and looking tired. Suddenly all of last night rushed back including the little detail of Karyn never letting us disconnect from each other after the almost endless tickle fuck session. "Right, lessoned learned ... Morning Wood plus Wet Dream is not a good combo for me to sleep on you" she said as she rolled off me developing my still rock hard penis. "You must have had a good one, I better have been in it" she said giving me a tender kiss and tickled my pits for good measure. 'Yeah, you were in it alright' I thought as I laughed sleepily while Karyn kept going. In fact about an hour passed before she finally decided to free me; trying to make me not able to get her back I guess.

“I love you” I said weakly causing Karyn to smile brightly then nuzzled my neck like a cat. Obviously she was still giddy from me asking to marry me, I could tell cause she only released my wrists which I used to embrace and kiss her. “So ... Got any plans for us?” She asked me with what I could tell by now was a mischievous tone. My penis practically twiched in desperation at the thought of another session from Karyn, how I wasn't spent I had no idea. But I had to keep calm, after all I planned on getting her back so I just smiled at her. “Why don't we take a shower first” I said making Karyn giggle. “You mean the automated shower that tickles you clean?” She said then quickly tickled my sides which got me crying in laughter. “I doubt you could last, still sensitive from last night sweety” she said then kissed me halting her attack. “I *giggle* I think it's worth having you in the same boat” I said to Karyn who just rolled her eyes, muttered ‘fine' and turned around giving me an amazing view of her ass as she unstrapped my ankles.

I made quick work of my new freedom by grabbing hold of Karyn and pinned her to the bed making her giggle now as she purposely moved her ass side to side letting the feathers on the bed tickle her. Damn it, it was so hard not to want to just stay in bed and make love to my fiancé. Sometimes her sexiness was used as a weapon against me, making me submit to her. That giggle of hers was making me so horny, she tried to look innocent but we both knew nothing about her was. Both of us were practically fiends to each other, but I had to be calm in order for my plan to work. "That, and I think after our ... Celebration, we both really need to clean up" I said making Karyn blow the hair out of her eyes and reluctantly nodded. Phase one done.

After alot of maneuvering and giggling from the feathers, I started to drag Karyn out of our room and down the hall to the shower room while she playfully tugged away lightly giggling. I only smirked back at her and thought to myself that she'll be doing alot more than that in a few minutes. As soon as we came into the large shower room, which looked like one in a locker room in a gym, I wrapped my arms around Karyn and kissed her. As expected she was still giddy from last night and a few minutes ago that she was focused on me rather than what was going on. Leading her to the middle where the four sets of chains were, experimentally I lifted one of Karyn's wrists up towards one of the shackles and, with a magnetic snap, it was around my fiancé's left wrist. Still kissing her, I made a smirk as I did the same with her right one carefully to make sure my wrists didn't end up there with hers. Hearing the snap, I broke the kiss and stepped away looking at her stretched out and on her tip-toes. Her look was priceless.

As soon as I stepped away she whimpering and still had her eyes closed, after a few seconds she noticed that I wasn't cuffed with her and I was also walking towards the door. "Terry! Terry this isn't funny don't leave me like this!" She whined and bounced trying to pull at the chains but they were nice and secure. "Don't worry sweety, I'm not going anywhere" I said as I looked around the doorway after locking it. 'I knew I saw a panel around here somewhere ... Ah!' I thought as I finally found it. Upon reading it the shower worked one of two ways: the same as it was on the rack by both of us bound and saying start, or if it's just one then a manual override where I could put in the time limit, intensity, and other specifics for cleaning time. "I'm not going to miss this, I'm going to make you put on one Hell of a sexy show for me" I said then smiled deviously at her then put in the information while Karyn had a mixed look of fear and being pissed off. "Get me out of here right now, Terry!" But sadly for her, it went in one ear and out the other.

When I managed to put in all the needed information a timer started to count down from thirty, obviously intended so i have enough time to cuff myself in so we both can be scrubbed. But that won't happen this time, I could only smile at the sight of Karyn struggling to get free as her breasts bounced every which way as she pulled on the shackles. The look on her face actually seemed terrified so to reassure her I wrapped my arms around her waist "don't worry sweety" I said to her gently as I grabbed her ass making her coo a little. "But payback's a bit of a bitch" I said as I let go of her and backed away just as the water came down soaking her. I pulled up one of those Japanese bath house chairs and sat down to watch the show.

The water poured down on me like a rainstorm, feeling like there was a miniature raincloud above me. So far it was pleasant: temperature the way I liked it, even managed to get all of my hair wet. And as much as I hated to admit it, this was pretty hot seeing Terry sitting there watching me. I felt my face heat up just thinking about it and even started to do sort of a slowed, chained, exotic dance as a twisted my hips to the side and even turned my waist around to show my ass to him and wiggled it a bit. 'well, he wanted a show' I thought to myself as I smiled in spite of the situation. Speaking of the counter was still going down and Terry's dick was getting harder, I even think he was resisting the urge to stroke it, as I eagerly/feared what was to come. I remembered Atti saying the shower tickled you and scrubbed you until it determined you were clean which meant it probably might make sure you dirty yourself.

Just thinking that made my pussy tingle and butterflies to flutter around in my tummy so I looked over at the timer and the butterflies dropped down lower.

5 ... 'That soon!?'

4 ... 'Oh god! oh god! No please!'

3 ... 'Maybe it won't be that bad?, I survived Atti but then she was a hologram-'

2 ... 'Ohmygod I'm going to be tortured mercilessly!'

1 ... 'And he's just sitting there, I don't know whether to be angry or turned on'

0 ... "Terry! Fucking let me out of- gah!" I shouted but then at least twenty mechanical tendrils popped up all around me from the ground. Some had scrub brushes, some had what looked almost like basters, and others were just mechanical hands that wiggled their fingers anticipating the tickling I was about to get.

And I only had half a second to prepare.

The baster things it turned out were squeezing out liquid soap all over me on my tickle spots: my ass right at the top of the crack, my feet, ribs, tummy, both of my breasts, and my pussy which was the worse. All the time I was giggling like a schoolgirl due to the stream pressure of the soap. But the giggling stopped only to be replaced with laughter as the scrub brushes started on me: two for my pits, two for my sides and two for my ass.

"NAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHO-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I shouted as I twisted around and thrashed to get away. Unfortunately this also seemed to raise me up a bit more because the chains were pulling me up so my feet were off the ground. My ankles were grabbed by a robo-hand each and spread me out so I was in an inverted 'Y' shape, unsurprisingly two brushes got my feet as well. If it weren't for the shower pouring down on me, Terry would have seen me crying in laughter. However all he saw was, in his words, one hell of a show. Especially when a tendril with a small spinning buffer came out of the ground to replace one of the soap squirters and went right at my clit.

I felt like I was in Tickle Hell, unlike with Atti or Arnie controlling the machines, this was only hardware programmed to tickle/clean without any concern if the person was being tortured without even stopping for a breather. I was wiggling all around, laughing, begging for mercy and closing my eyes tight pleading for it to end. That is until instarted to feel an orgasm build up causing my eyes to shoot open and begged even more.

"NOHOHOHOHO!NO!NO PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE!TERRYYYYYYY!IMGONNACAHAHAHAHAHUHUHUUUUUUUUM!" I shouted, bucking wildly until finally I came with a struggled laugh which got worse after I orgasmed for two reasons: one, because I got even more sensitive and two, because I'd gotten dirty, literally and figuratively.

A scrub brush replaced the buffer and started scrubbing my entrance, oh my GOD this was TORTUROUS! It wasn't stopping and terryhehe- Terry was jerking off and I cahahaha- I cahahahaha- hahahaahahahahahahaha!-hahahahahahahahaha!

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! MAKE IT SHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I'LL BE GOOD! NAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
__________________________________________________________________________________

Good God this was better than I thought, Karyn looked so hot just clenching her eyes shut, squirming around and cackling. I even think she orgasmed again. I couldn't help it but seeing her being tortured was so arousing I couldn't stop myself.

That's what I told myself anyway as some mechanical hands came down from the ceiling to grab my wrists and held them high above my head after I orgasmed. The hands only pulled my arms up so I couldn't bring them down to cover my pits, I was still sitting down as another pair grabbed my ankles and hoisted them up spreading them out. Then some scrub brushes and buffers appeared out of the floor and inched towards me

"Stop it! No don-NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed as the brushes scrubbed both my feet, sides and taint while the buffers took my pits, stomach and penis.

And so the both of us ended up laughing and getting cleaned up together over and over again, begging and pleading for the machines to stop. What neither of us were aware of was down at the kitchen both Atti and Arnie, our holograms were sitting at the table watching both Karyn and I being mercilessly tickled clean.

"oooh, guess he couldn't resist after all" Atti said with a seductive smile as Arnie chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. She was dressed in a black bustless corset, a black g string and black leather thigh boots while Arnie was only wearing black chaps and boots. "of course not, besides it would have happened eventually. Anyway the shower has a two hour defalt time limit so they still got a way to go" Arnie said with a grin. Returning it, Atti got up and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him "which means we got plenty of time all to ourselves" she said as she grabbed the remote, rolled it all the way up and tackled Arnie as the two made out to the sounds of our torturous laughter.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back