• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiffany's Secret F/F

Sparkly

Continued from Fully Stocked

Allie read and re-read the same line in her textbook several times. She blinked twice and tried to recollect her thoughts. She mentally questioned how long she'd been reading this paragraph and couldn't come up with a good answer.

"This is so... boring" she said, dropping the book onto her bed. She stretched her legs from her cross legged position out, trying to reinvigorate them. They had started to go numb from the now hours of study she had been doing.

From across the room, Allie heard Tiffany move, but couldn't see her from this angle. Like Allie, and everyone else on campus, Tiffany had been studiying nonstop for the upcoming college final exams. For difficult majors, like Allie's, it meant hours of study, writing flash cards, and preparing for the worst. Tiffany though.. her major of journalism wasn't known as very difficult.

"So boring!" Allie repeated, hoping for a response from Tiffany. Tiffany shifted in her bed again, but only made a soft whimpering noise.

"Are you okay, Tif?" Allie asked with genuine concern. Allie was on the top bunk bed and still couldn't see Tiffany. She swung down, onto Michelle's bed below her and landed gingerly on the carpet.

Tiffany sat up and looked at Allie now. She had been laying down, trying her best to study, but it was just so hard. She sniffled a bit and fully sat up to look at Allie, who came over across the dorm room and sat next to her on the bedspread.

"It's just.." Tiffany started, "it's just..."

Allie looked at Tiffany and felt sad. Tiffany had been crying a bit, and had a notebook open with only a few doodles on it. Was the pressure of schoolwork finally making poor Tiffany crack?

"It's just what?" Allie asked softly. "Work too hard? Maybe I can help with your work for a while."

"No, it's not that." Tiffany said, looking at Allie with her soft brown eyes. "I don't want to say, it's too embarrassing."

Allie was confused. Tiffany was always so carefree and bubbly. She was a great friend to everyone that met her, and both Allie and Michelle adored being roommates with her. If Tiffany really was upset, well, it must be something serious.

"Did something happen?" Allie questioned, scanning Tiffany's face for a sign of grief or remorse. She hadn't heard of anything.

A few moments passed. Then Tiffany locked eyes with Allie and with grim serious told her the truth. "It's my bra. It just hurts so much."

Allie laughed out of shock. "Your.. bra? Geez Tif, I thought something happened!", and she smiled. But Tiffany didn't smile back.

"I don't know what to do!" Tiffany said exasperated.

"Um, just take it off." said Allie. "Michelle went with Chris to the library, so it's just going to be us girls for a few hours at least. Make yourself comfy!"

"I can't. It's... a secret." said Tiffany who looked away from Allie and down at the floor.

Allie looked over Tiffany again. Unlike Allie's carmel colored skin, Tiffany always had a soft, flawless white complexion. Allie looked at Tiffany's chest so signs of discomfort. She hadn't really kept tabs on Tiffany, but sure, Tiffany was well endowed with some serious knockers. Like DD? More? Allie's chest was petite at best, but it suited her athletic body.

"Come on Tiffany, let those big titties out to play!" Allie joked to try to lighten the mood. God they were big. Were they always that big? Allie really didn't recall them sticking out so far and just looking so.. plump.

"Tiffany scooted away from Allie a bit to get further towards the head of her bed. "I can't!" she just exclaimed with an obvious weight on her shoulders.

Allie approached closer to Tiffany and whispered with a maniacal grin on her face. "If you have a secret.. I'm going to make you tell!" Just then, Allie's hands shot out and touched Tiff's forearms lightly, brushing them up and down.

Tiffany's face turned from sad to happy in an instant as she was always so responsive to being tickled. "Oh no!" Tiffany cheered "I caaaaan't!" she said in between laughs.

Allie was not going to be denied, not after weeks of stress and anxiety for finals. "Tell me!" she demanded and moved her hands all over Tiffany's side, and shoulders. She worked her left hand up towards Tiffany's neck, which made Tiffany wiggle and squirm. Laughter ensued and filled their dorm room.

"Tell me, Tif, or else!" Allie demanded again, approaching closer to get more spots. Tiffany was trying to get away but retreated from Allie and had her back to the wall. On the bed, Allie was blocking the route to escape. Nothing of Tiffany's tender white skin that was exposed was left untouched. Allie found Tiffany laughed loudest when she stroked the arches of her feet, dancing among the heel and spreading apart each toe to touch in between.

"No! No!" Tiffany cried when Allie held her arm and went for the back of her legs and thighs, while made Tif wild as Allie's index finger traced lines up and down from her foot up to her gym shorts.

"Oh yes!" Allie said, "I'm going to keep going until you tell me your secrets!" she giggled, herself caught up in the moment of Tif's enjoyment of being restrained and touched.

"Fine.. fine..." Tiffany said in between breaths. Tiffany laid on her front face down on the bed. Her boobs squished in to the bed, she had to roll to avoid being touched in her ticklish belly that Allie had been working towards. Tiffany reached behind her and started to undo her bra clasps.

Allie looked down, catching her own breath as this had taken a lot of work. Tickle torture was not as easy as it seems. She saw Tiffany pull her shirt up, exposing her back and bra strap. The bra was clasped with six hooks. "Wow" thought Allie, "my bras only have three hooks. How did a bra does she need?"

With the bra undone, Tiffany shuffled a bit back into sitting position. She now sat side by side with Allie on the edge of the bed. She held the bra in her hands and showed it to Allie. Allie marveled at the cup size. The curious thing was that each cup was lined with something, some sort of insert.

"What is it?" Allie asked unsure.

"It's for.. this is so embarrassing." Tiffany said with a smile on her face. The tickling had brought her mood back to normal, but she hadn't told anyone yet about this. "It's a pad, so I don't leak."

"Don't leak.. milk?" Allie asked looking at the pads in the bra. "Are you pregnant? I thought you and what's his name broke up months ago.." Allie trailed off.

"Yes. I mean, yes, we broke up, but no I'm not pregnant." Tiffany said. "I just wanted bigger girls, and well, it worked, but they are just so sore now. I'm not sure what to do, it's very distracting. Nothing is coming out, I just feel like I'm going to burst."

Allie removed a pad from the bra and by touch could tell it was slightly damp. "Well, this one's wet." she stated. She pointed towards Tiffany's shirt and where it covered Tif's right breast, a small damp circle appeared around the bump of her nipple.

"IT DID?" Tiffany shouted with surprise. "It did!!" She put a hand under her shirt and touched herself. The tickling had worked, and she had started to leak. She was in such a state.. after weeks of taking pills, of stimulating, of trying a pump, she had nothing. But now..

"Oh Allie! This is great!" Tiffany giddily said. "You've got to keep going! Tickle the hell of me! I need it!" Tiffany was standing over Allie now. Tiffany was short but in this position, she held power over Allie.

"Well I suppose we have a few hours before Michelle gets back," Allie said, "But you've got to give me more to touch."

Tiffany practically ripped the shirt off her, pulling it over her head and tossing it on the floor behind her. Without a word, she slid her gym shorts down too, bending over slightly to do so. Her massive tits pushed into Allie's face. The shorts touched the floor, leaving Tiffany only in a pair of cream colored lace panties.

Allie just enjoyed the smothering. "I'm going to enjoy this!" she said in between the cleavage. Her hands shot around Tif's back and starting brushing the small of her back. Tiffany responding with giggles. Allie worked her arms up and was able to get Tif's armpits, which made Tiffany's breasts pump back and forth, squishing into Allie's face. Allie opened her mouth and licked in between the two swollen breasts.

Allie's hands continued in Tif's armpits, then when that proved too much, they danced downwards, to Tiffany's tummy. It was chubby and soft, and Allie's left hand tickled Tif's side while her right worked all around the belly button. Tiffany laughed and started to bounce with extreme delight. "In between laughs she would shout for more.

Allie had to pull back to keep being able to breath. She looked at Tif's nipples, which were a pleasant pink and had a wide ring. Both were leaking now, small dots of white milk which ran down and made drops on the bed and onto Allie's shirt and shorts.

"Is this okay?" Allie asked, licking Tif's left nipple softly. It tasted warm and wet and wonderful. Before she got a response, she opened her mouth wide, engulfing the entire nipple as well as the surrounding breast. Then while still touching Tif's tummy, she sucked hard.

Tiffany shuddered with delight and put both hands on the top of Allie's head, grabbing her hair and pushing her closer. Tiffany felt her breasts going from a trickle to a flow as more and more milk left her into Allie's greedy mouth.

"Mmmf Tif" Allie looked up at Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany smile and continued to push Allie's lips into her bosom, only giving her a few moments in between suckling to come up for air. It continued for a long time, with Allie switching between nipples and from fully nursing to playfully ticking Tiffany to keep the milk flowing.

After what seemed like hours, Tiffany pulled back, and both girls were exhausted. The both collapsed on Tif's bed side by side. Tiffany's chest rose and fell. She stroked them with her hand, happy they were no longer sore.

Allie smiled and snuggled into Tiffany's arms up against her breast. They both closed their eyes, giggled a bit, then fell fast asleep.

- END -

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back