• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game On! M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mark went out to the pub alone as I was not in the mood to join him and when we wanted to play it was better if he cruised alone, less threatening to other guys and I sat and watched T.V. and just after midnight he got back with company, the guy clearly had been drinking and in the kitchen Mark told me he'd talked to the guy who we saw was pretty out of things on the sofa and he'd recently split from his wife and was drinking after work at a table right at the back of the pub. I said to Mark a straight pub as Mark is bisexual and he nodded smiling. I told him how stupid the guy wouldn't play with us and he said not voluntarily but the state he was in, easily controlled and dominated and walking him to the car he'd been holding him up and round the waist got a few tickles in and the guy had reacted.

I went to the bedroom and prepared things and then signalled to Mark who brought the guy in and well he flopped on the bed and moaned as we undressed him, his shoes and suit off he'd asked what we were doing and Mark told him just making him more comfortable. He lay on the bed in briefs and socks and Mark told me we'd have fun and then drive him back into Bletchley a town a couple of miles away from ours, so he had no idea where he was. He hardly moved as he was secured on the bed blindfold. Then we stripped off ready to play with the 6' attractive man. As I had secured his feet in city black socks the warmth from them exciting me and moist n' sweaty and his shoes showed a decent size 12's. As he lay there I caressed the tops of his feet and he moaning aware of it happening but not sure who I guess as he'd have reacted differently, I glided fingers along his socked soles and his feet quivered so he was ticklish! Mark had placed a hand inside the guy's briefs and was fondling him making him moan.

Still socked I lowered my lips to the socked toes seen through the black sheer socks and softly kissed the tip of each toe one by one turned on the guy was straight and he'd have kicked my ass if I'd even suggested messing with his feet and moaning he was sqirming as Mark stroked his dick and balls inside his briefs and we both working on him in silence. He moaned more and time for me to peel of his socks and Hmmmm there were two warm, sweaty bare feet smelling like feet facing me. I had to sniff them and yeah did I! Then gently caressed the soles, gliding my fingers very lightly up and down, up and down the soles. I stroked very gently and lightly, slowly glided my fingertips across the right sole, around the outer edge of the foot and began to gently stroke the top of the foot, from the tops of the toes to the ankle and then softly caressed the left sole with the soft pads of my fingertips, up and down, up and down the sole and continued pretty much the same as I'd done with his right foot.

Then stopped as who was he? I was curious and winked at Mark who was making the guy moan sensually touching his dick and balls and from his jacket got the guys wallet and saw his I.D. Jay Peterken an I.T. Manager for 1.B.M. Born March 2nd 1982 Married. No photos of kids and replaced the wallet but the guy was Pisces so knew his feet ought to be an erogenous zone for him. With this information I was back by Jay's feet and resumed light stroking up and down his left sole, never changing my technique, always lightly running the five fingertips of my left hand from the ball of the foot just below the toes, slowly down the sole, along the arch and edge of the foot, down to the soft heel, and then slowly back up again, gently and then ran the fingertips of my right hand up and down the top of his right foot several more times before gliding them up over the tips of the toes and back down to the sole, stopping just at the top of the arch. I then began to wiggle my fingertips there, slowly, lightly teasing the skin.

Suddenly "Sto-hah-hah-hah- hahp! Plea-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heese!"

The sudden outburst shocked Mark and me and Mark got a stronger grip of Jay's hard dick and signalled to me to pass the scissors on the dresser so got them and he cut off the guy's briefs making him squiirm and protest but Mark stroking his balls pacified him, I guessed he imagining women teasing him. I was lightly stroking long lines along Jay's arches and heels with my finger loving seeing his feet squirm as lightly and teasingly I stroked all over the sole and top of his left foot.

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hicles! You're tickling my fe-hee-hee-hee-heet!"

I smiled merciless in torturing both bare feet with a lightness of touch that never wavered! Mark slowly stroking along the guy's hardened shaft, erect a big boy maybe 8" which enthused Mark! All Jay could do was laugh! I then handed Mark a feather and took my own and with mine began brushing underneath Jay's wiggling toes of his right foot and then the left and was Jay squriming and giggling and moaning as Mark's feather expertly edged him!

Jay's dick erect and swollen, throbbing with longing as Mark ran the the edges of his feather up and down the sides of Jay's shaft with long, merciless strokes. Jay frantic with lust and high-pitched shrieks of laughter as his dick and feet were tickled and tickled. Mark flicked the feather tip across the head of Jay's dick over and over, tickling and tickling. I upped my game and was licking along the soles of both feet which smelled awesome and tasted delicious! The torturous tongue tickling or lickling of his feet my speciality and was proving unnerving, drawing from Jay endless bouts of uncontrolled laughter, while the incessant tickling of the head of his dick simultaneously happening was driving him wild with lust, yet not enough to bring him to climax. Mark like me profficient in the art of teasing, he's a cruel bastard when he wants to be as I am!

Ticklish tremors from Jay as I nibbled his toes and sucked them and getting turned on as his dick showed by my oral techniques
and I relished their smell. their taste, the feel and sensitvity of them. Mark lowered his mouth to Jay's right armpit and, with the tip of his tongue, licked at it very slowly and seeing the ticklish reaction copied the action with the left armpit and then he alternated lickling both armpits whilst every toe on Jay's feet was licked, sucked and nibbled and spacing his toes licking in between them all. The result of our ministrations; Jay was gasping and giggling and moaning and saliva lubed feet meant my fingers glided along them both effortlessly! I bent back Jay's toes and my teeth raked along each taut sole while Jay's armpits were being flicked by Mark's tongue!

"No-ho-ho-ho-ho! Cassie Plea-hee-hee-hee-heese!" Jay laughed out loud.

"Cassie?" His wife? Who knows and who cared, point being he didn't have Mark and me in the frame

Mark grabbed Jay's dick and began to jerk him off as I quit playing with his feet, Mark stroked Jay's balls and really worked him up and then as he began to breathe heavier and gasp more, Jay stopped!

"NOOOOFUUCKNOOOOAAAAAHNOOOC'MONBABYhMMMMMM!"

Mark and me winked at eachother and I licked slowly and steadily, from Jay's left heel up to his toes. Then went to his right foot and licked once in just the same way, from heel to toes. Back to the left sole for one lick, then back to the right sole for another lick, over and over, then stopped and Mark licked and licked Jay's armpits. Upward licks, over and over again.

"FUUCKNOOMYDICK NOOOTMYPITSANDFEETSHITNOOOOMYDICKCASS!" Jay yelled!

Seeing his frustration we wanted to laugh but couldn't!

I turned up Jay's ticklishness up tickling both feet with my fingers running up and down his too sensitive bare soles and a focus on the middle of his soles which were a real ticklish spot! Jay was in hysterics from me sucking, tonguing, and tickling his right foot, then his left foot and then tickled both feet simultaneously. I was intensely tickling Jay's feet turned on by his instant reactions! Jay was going frantic as Mark mercilessly tickled both his armpits, pinched his nipples and ran fingers along his ribs! Then stopped and I again tickled and tickled Jay's bare feet employing using pipe cleaners slowly sawing in between his toes one at a time and then between all his toes at once on one foot then the other then concentrated tickling strokes in the mid-arch area of each bare sole.

Mark then licking Jay's left armpit, up and up, over and over, while he pinched his nipples and then licked his right armpit. Up until now Jay might have thought the woman Cassie was working alone but time to shock him and so as Mark licked each of Jay's armpits, simultaneously I licked both of his feet!"

"HuuhnoooooWho'sthat fuck NOOOO STAAAP NOOOO!"

Mark gripped Jay's dick and fondled him and stroked it and caressed his balls and worked him up and had Jay moaning and groaning as he gor closer and closer to climax and then "AaaaaahHmmmmOOOOH!" hes hot a powerful pent up load and Mark winked at me as he wanted now to see me work the guy as it turned him on to see me in operation!

I tongue teased Jay’s flexing, now having cum ultra sensitive toes, ticklish toes, my fingers began busily tickling up and down both ticklish feet. Jay was in a high frenzied state of sensitivity, his brain registering the feel of my tongue across his toes, and the maddening, tickling fingers teasing his feet. I alternated the two tickle techniques on each foot, one manually tickled and the other orally and switched game-play from foot to foot! between each foot. His saliva lubed feet slippery and lightly glided my fingers across his toes, right down the center of the sole of each foot wriggling all ten of my fingers right in the arches of Jay's feet.

I wriggle my fingers up and down the soles of his bare, helpless, and extremely ticklish feet-going from the toes to the heels, covering every ticklish inch with my wriggling fingers and all Jay could do was laugh. Then I put all ten fingers on one foot at a time and kept tickling and tickling and tickling. Then gently biting his toes and nibblling and licking Jay's toes running my tongue down into his arches, swirling it around and around in a big circle that goes back and forth from foot to foot. Moving my mouth back to his toes licking and nibbling and then finger tickling along both soles and under all of his toes. Jay begging me to stop going crazy with laughter and becoming breathless I stop!

His feet very hot, sweaty and smelly massaged by me as he asks who is holding and rubbing his feet so still drunk can't get his head around what's happened and tries to pull his feet away from my hands and Mark gave me the electric toothbrush and I licked both soles to lube them up and activated it and brushed both feet, revolving bristles along both soles, the sides and the tops of both of his feet and under and in between his toes as Jay loses it and laughs like a loon until he almost passes out!

Game over! Jay given a glass of water containing the mild sleeping pill he soon snoozes and dressed again having released him we wait until early dawn and in his wallet his address and in his pocket his keys, we didn't just drive him to the town where the pub is located but drove him home and left him asleep on his own sofa! On the way home wondering will he think it was all a dream or is that nightmare we wondered as he would wonder where the black lace panties we put on him in place of his shredded briefs came from which made us giggle!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back