• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The Family Betrayal M/M/

Fabio Rossellini 25 yrs old, 6'1" and very handsome had worked for the 'Family' for a year but got greedy and having been watched was caught embezzling from us. This told to the Boss he told me to teach our friend a lesson, nothing too painful so no blood as he was useful to us. I had my orders but no idea how to deal with him and had to discreetly ask around about him and a ladies man approached two or three that he'd dallied with as his sultry good looks and arrogance made him a player and he liked the chase and bored of the capture! I gained useful information from Gabriella which seemed implausable but she insistent something she'd found him to be and hated it when they'd played around two years previously and she asked me to promise I'd not spoken to her and assured her she had my 'Word of Honour' and she knew I meant this and I said to her it was a while ago and we knew Fabio would have played many more times since then.

So I waited until the next evening and took him out for a drink so we'd talk business and this he was keen to do as he wanted to impress the 'Family' continue to cheat us of course. When he suggested we could talk more privately at his place, even better I thought as living alone in the detached home supplied to him by us no witnesses of our arrival and his stressing it being more discreet playing right into my hands. We arrived and sat comfortably in the lounge and drank some wine as I gained his attention speaking about a business proposal that would involve him, finding the opportunity the tablet was dropped in his glass and soon he feeling drowsy and easily helped to his bedroom and from my bag the necessary straps and he was ready minus suit jacket and tie but otherwise dressed.

When he came around finding himself secured and he panicked and asked me what this was all about and asked me what I was doing unlacing his shoes telling me to please leave his feet alone and trying to pull them from me being secured together and to the end of the bed. I smiled as pulling them off I told him that he'd been a very bad boy playing with us and if you play with people, you risk being played with! He looked mystified, such a good actor but I told him what he'd done, when he'd last made a transaction of funds into his account as he'd been being watched for over a month and I had been told to take care of him!

I asked him why he didn't want his shoes off as his feet were warm and sweaty so I would have thought a relief to have them free and stared at him and then his feet and his feet and then him seeing his obvious discomfort and nervousness. I blindfold him and then said not seeing things made anything that happened more intense, it heightened sensitivity and facing his feet said like him sheer black socks I found the most elegant to wear too and remarked seeing his bare feet through his what shapely feet he had and long toes and I touched the toes of his right foot and even socked he reacted as I stroked them asking him if it tickled? He clenched his teeth so I increased my intensity stroking under the toes of his right foot and then left and then stroked his soles simultaneously and he roared with laughter! I ran them up and down, up and down as his body squirmed and he giggled and giggled and as my ticklish assault on his feet got more intense so did his laughter. There was no escape as he squirmed desperately to be free!

"Nohohohohoho.Plehahahahease. I can’t stahahahahahand hahahahahahahaha!!!” Fabio yelled

"You know Fabio I never imagined a handsome, virile, macho, arrogant man like you would be so easily weakened by having his feet tickled and tickled in his socks too and your feet so soft and smooth like a girls another surprise but definitely sweating and smelling like a man's and it's funny seeing you react like this, all I'm doing is stroking very gently under every one of your ten toes that's all I'm doing, you can feel that can't you Fabio, my fingers underneath your toes!" I stopped and looked at Fabio exhausted on the bed.

"Please I am sorry Paulo I pay everything back, you can trust me to do this, I pay it all!" he said when he got his breath back

"Yes Fabio I'm sure you will, that tickling has made your feet so hot n' sweaty and smelly like your shoes; oh a size 47 (13) unlucky for some people that number so let's cool these feet down!"

Fabio begged me to stop as I peeled his socks down and slowly off his bare feet, now as I told him no sock protection, bare feet defenseless and vulnerable adding I'd never given feet much thought especially male feet but his were having a strange effect on me as all I wanted to do was use and abuse them and been told not to give him pain but a lesson in persuasion and with his feet in my hands I was sure I could persuade and convince him to do anything, endless possibilities, a straight man like him licking another man's dick and even ass as an example I gave him! I leaned into his feet and licked along each sole in turn making him gasp and up to his clenched toes which I told him I wanted to suck and he cringed so fingers stroked each sole in turn and I sucked on each toe and it was excruciatingly ticklish for him as Gabriella had told me! I licked up and down both soles and Fabio entered ticklish hell!

I was literally driving him insane with my tongue slithering along the soles of his feet to his toes and licking them and in between and under them all and then down his soles gaining the perfect reaction from him and one that only convinced me to continue with the process successfully operational as I treated it much like a miltary strategy, directly disciplined to achieve it's objective and my lickling was certainly doing that, his hair matted, sweat stains on his shirt especially armpits, he was suffering so I was doing the job properly, my sadistic streak usually in involving me more violent lessons being given and taught but this means of interrogation being one to certainly remember!

“PLEASE NOT THE SOLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE STOPHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

I nodded and told him alright enough playing on the soles of his feet and imagined the relief on his face immediately but as quickly it vanishing as I told him that his toes needed to be given my focus of attention and pulled them back and slipped my mouth again over each toe and sucked it and as I savoured their taste Fabio showed his appreciation laughing like a loon for me!

“Please hahahahahahahaha. No mohohohohohore, NO MOHOHOHOHOHORE!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Fabio could only pray that this terrible ticklish nightmare would stop soon I guess, he was weakened to the extent he submitted to the inevitable thinking no doubt I would tire or give up! I instead told him to remember I worked for the 'Family' as a paid enforcer so there was a devil in me and I was studious in my assignments and professional which is why I got results and I activated the electric toothbrush!

'bZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"AHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" shouted the ticklish Fabio.

The insidious horrendous tickling resulting from the revolving bristles brushing on both of his feet amazing as I was concentrating on the most sensitive areas; his soles and under his toes. I kept this going for just a few moments as I favoured using a feather. I started weaving the feather in between Fabio's ultra-sensitive toes and the pointy quill end I dragged along each sole in turn! I stroked up and down the length of both feet from heels to toes, down the feet from toes to heels, over and over again. Then stopped and asked Fabio how those sensations had felt and he was tickled out and didn't answer so stoked his feet lightly saying that I'd asked him a question?

"NO! Not my feet! Don't tickle my feet!" "Please don't tickle my feet!" he begged.

"Oh Fabio you want to spoil my fun; well alright I will for the moment just do this!"

With a single finger on each foot I began drawing circles in his soft arches and this enough to make him start laughing right away and his laughter got higher and more desperate when I took my time and added more fingers to the tickling torture so eventually all ten fingers were tickling up and down his soles mercilessly. Fabio was screaming with laughter, it really was and is unbearable for him and toes spread back when my fingers tickled in between them all and under them all how he suffered.

"No...nohohohohomoore!.hahahahahahaha!" Given a break he lay panting on the bed!

I then sniffed some amyl and pinched his nostrils and made him do the same knowing his sensitivity from the rush be even more heightened and vigorously tickled his feet and along his arches got to him as he went mad as I kept tickling along both soles and the soft make-up brush, something soft intermixed with merciless, tortuous tickles would subject him to sensation overload and it did precisely that! The brush stroking under his toes and in between all of them drove him ballistic. I told him he had such an infectious laugh, it was one I wasn't tiring of listening to and intimately sniffed his feet, I could not believe I was enjoying running my nose under his toes and blamed the rush I was getting!

“Eeeeehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!“Enoughahahahahahahahahaha….ooohhhhehe…notmy toes hahahaha!”
“AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hehehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahaha!”

I then began sliding pipe cleaners between Fabio's toes and sawing them as he shrieked and laughed his head off as his toes wiggled like mad and told him that they were getting very, very sweaty wiggling about and enticing me to suck on them and cool them down so he ought to keep them still but he couldn't with a pipe cleaner being twisted at random in them and they wiggled once too often and he was told to feed his toes to me or suffer more tickling, I kept my mouth open and he placed his soles in turn against my face and wiggled his toes in my face and I swallowed them!

"OhohohohohohohokayStaaahpHehehehehehehe!"

I gently licked the length of both of Fabio's feet and sucked on his toes with enthusiasm. I flicked my tongue around them and kissed them and his toes slipped in and out of my lively mouth and again my fingers ran furiously on both soles. I loved the fact lickling his feet got such a violent response from Fabio and told him his feet were so sweaty they really needed washing and licked along his large left sole again and again from the base of the heel to his toes and licked them rapidly and insistently saying nothing excited me more than exploiting people's weaknesses as this was my job and sucked on each of his toes one by one and spaced them and licked between them destroying him slowly and effectively as he laughed and laughed in ticklish agony! I then repeated the foot lickling technique on his right foot so both feet lubed with my saliva as well as his sweat, a tasty treat I told him and that I had an insatiable appetite that needed satisfying! I sucked and licked his toes and slid my tongue in between them which all but killed him it was so obviously ticklish, I almost felt sorry for him, almost!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Hehehehehenotmytoeshahahaha!heheheheheha!"

Alternating from foot to foot my tongue ignited all of his nerve endings as he reacted as if I was subjecting him to electric torture but this far less strenuous for me as I gave each sole sudden quick licks so he jerked in response to them as his weakness was one I was definitely in control of exploiting. I then substituted the quick licks for long and lasting ones along each sole which from his manic laughter was pure torture for him and was so grateful to Gabriella for the information and licked faster and faster from his heels to toes along the sides of each foot to his wiggling toes! Licking under them all and in between them really had him going ballistic so his toes felt the domination of my eager tickling, teasing, tormenting and tortuous tongue touches showing him no mercy! A discarded pen became a torture device when I used it to write on his saliva lubricated soles. The ball point really tickled Fabio horribly as I wrote Fabio has ticklish feet' on each sole!

NO!! PLEASE! STOP TICKLING MEEEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA!”"Hahahahahahahaha Please stop Hahahahahahahaha!"

"Men shouldn't be this ticklish Fabio look at you twisting and shaking I'm embarrassed for you giggling like a girl like this!"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

I replaced using the pen with my fingertips tracing over the edges of his toes and down the sole of first his right foot and then his left foot and all Fabio could do was laugh and wiggle his feet as I told him this was the most fun I'd had in a while and loved his response to me, the perfect one and as I told him music to my ears!

"Hahahahahahahahahaha stop! Hahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha!"

I leaned closer to his feet again and lickled his soles alternating from one to the other saying I couldn't work out which sweaty foot tasted better as my tongue ran up and down the length of them as they wiggled to try to avoid the sensation he hated most of all, feet licked and toes licked and sucked and nibbled, sensations frustratingly effective in making him lose it and laugh uncontrollably but telling him I need to keep lickling his feet to find out and he only had himself to blame having such raunchy smelling and ripe tasting feet. I soon had him hysterical again but near passing out so decided that he'd had enough and the attack stopped!

I told him he better not say anything about this to anyone, he knew the 'Moral Code OF Honour' of the 'Family' what happened in the 'Family' stayed in the 'Family' and he nodded at me with fear in his eyes when I removed the blindfold and said he was so unbelievably ticklish and I had done a pretty magnificent job of proving this to both of us. I smiled and winked at him saying that I found his feet pretty addictive and no longer tickling them gave both secured feet a massage and then told him that I knew his arrogance meant he wasn't popular with certain other 'Family' members and it would be a tragedy if it was to become known by them that he, this masculine, arrogant, macho man had such a weakness as ticklish feet! I told him to imagine what power this knowledge made known would give them over him and Fabio begged me not to say anything! My lips sealed if he keeps his part of the bargain, his socked and bare feet played with by me one night a week, Fabio now knew my business proposal involving him I'd wanted to talk about!

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back