• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Manager's Boss M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Some years ago working in a shoe store I had a foot fixation on my manager, attractive in his 30's wore loafer shoes and in the store I the only other guy and I sensed he liked me and every morning we were given staff training and he'd chosen measuring customers feet for their shoes, it was company protocol to provide this service and obviously he'd not choose a female staff member to measure his. So as the girls paired he was my customer and I slipped his right loafer shoe off and he placed his right black socked foot on the measure and doing so wiggled his socked toes looking at me smiling.

I had to move his foot in position and he made sure the sole of his foot rubbed over my hand and then I had to see the size so lean closer and he whispered to me it wasn't too smelly and smiled. I stared at him as I told him size 11's and the training over the day progressed but he needed to window dress and asked my help and crawled into the window but then said he needed to get in further but without shoes on, could I slip them off and kneeling behind him so unseen by any public looking in, slipped both shoes off so facing his black socked soles.

Nigel King wiggled his toes not looking back at me but saying it felt good to have his feet free from the hot shoes, I stayed quiet but he stretched so his soles were touching my knees and he arranged the window then came out of it and put on his shoes and resumed work at the cash desk and went to his office as usual at 5pm and Ms. Clegton the supervisor would let us all go at 5.45pm having closed the doors at 5.30pm but she told me to stay on and let her out as the Manager wanted to see me. I wondered why and went into his office. He sitting at his desk told me to draw up a chair facing him which I did but then said he'd like to slip his shoes off and rest his tired feet if I wouldn't mind. I soon speaking to him about my progression in the company but his feet on the desk and toes wiggling was distracted. He said he hoped his feet didn't smell too much but his washing machine needed fixing and would be mended in the morning. I looked at him and leaned into his feet and sniffed!

"Mmmmm mans foot smell, strong and masculine!"

"What Simon? Why did you smell my feet? he asked

"You know why just like you know why I'm doing this!" I told him as I fondled each foot and he didn't move them and I told him they needed a relaxing massage!"

He smiled but said his feet were a bit smelly and he a little sensitive and I told him the fact his feet smelled like feet I'd keep secret and smiled as he did and I suggest he lie on the floor on his stomach which he did and then leaned over both socked soles and told him bluntly

"Now wiggle your toes go on, in my face" and he did like I knew he would so told him raise his feet up and he did

I then gripped each foot in turn around the ankle and my face against the sole sniffed and began to massage the socked feet in turn and heard him stifle a moan so brought my mouth to the socked toes of his right foot and sucked them and did he gasp and then said now you won't worry your feet smell as you know I've sucked them right!"

He nodded and after treating his left foot to the same treatment I told him his socked feet smelled raunchy and tasted ripe and ran a finger down the soles of his damp, black nylon socks. He squirmed and giggled so stroked each sole a little more and he laughed and I told him sweaty, smelly and ticklish feet Nigel!

"Size 11 feet with long toes I want to see!" I said and peeled his socks off and ran my fingers slowly up and down each sole and his toes curled and put his feet on the floor and used my tie to bind his feet together and lay on the floor over them and attacked both bare soles with my fingers and sent him over the edge as he burst out laughing and tried to move his feet but I stepped up the tickles and told him to keep his feet still and he did. I then stopped tickling them with my fingers and licked up and down his soles and lifting each foot in turn sucked and nibbled his toes and licked in between his toes.

I sniffed his feet and told him teasing me with his feet all day he knew what he was doing working me up and the staff training that he wanted this to happen and he stayed silent so I began tickling his feet and he laughed again and begged me to stop and I did but asked him again if he wanted me to play with his feet and he said he had wanted it but not the tickling and told him I loved his feet but also that they were ticklish and he said he guessed he'd have to get used to it! I knew he liked me in charge so told him that every day he'd be in sweaty socks, so the same pair worn for two days and we could play in the office or in my room as the family above were away. He came to my place that night and secured to my bed at work he my Manager but after work I'm the Boss and we played for a year and Nigel never lost his ticklishness and dislike of his feet tickled but that didn't stop me! At work sometimes in the day I would visit him and sitting opposite him have him lose his shoes and stretch his legs so his socked feet were on my lap and his warm socked feet massaged and if feeling nasty then socks off and he chewing on one as his feet tickled to remind him who controlled who!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back