• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 3 (f/m)

damarj

Hi guys,

hope you'll also enjoy part 3 of my story "Universal Language"! Sure, this is a quite short one, but part 4 will be longer (and published soon). Promised!:writersblock:

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 3 (f/m)

Sam had improved. Despite some minor setbacks, he generally became a better lover every night they spent together. And this night he had reached a new level and that been very satisfying for both of them in general and her in particular! When awaking on the next morning, Debra was in an excellent mood and decided that it was time to reward him.
“Sam, you were so great tonight! In our next night we’ll focus on your pleasure! Is there anything you want me to do for you?”
“Well… There’s something I’m dreaming about… But I’m not sure.”
“So tell me, what is it?”
“Well… I would like to…”
“To do what?”
Sam didn’t continue. He just looked nervously at her but kept quiet.
“Oh Sweetie, you don’t have to be shy! Just tell me what you want my dear!”
“I…I…”
“You aren’t telling me?!?” Debra said in a fake angry voice, bemused how shy he still was. “I guess you just need some encouragement!” These words were followed by a viciously tickle attack on Sam. As usually, Sam laughed and squirmed but he didn’t say anything.
“You are still not answering me?!?” Debra continued using in the same fake angry voice as before. “Probably you just need some more!” she said while stepping up her tickling attack.
Sam laughed and squirmed very hard but despite that he remained silent.
“You can’t hold out forever! I will mercilessly tickle you until you’re finally confessing your deepest wishes! And you can’t run away!” Debra giggled more than actually saying this, while sitting on his chest and starting another attack on his sides, his belly and his armpits.
Sam reared up like a rodeo-horse and nearly threw her off.
“What’s that? You’re trying to fight? Trying to get away, huh? Probably I’ll have to tie you up a little bit!” she said in her same overacting strict voice as before.
“Yyyyyeeeeessss!”
“What’s that ‘Yes’?”
“Yes, that’s my dream!” Sam said, still laughing and squirming under her fingers. “I dream about being tied totally helpless to your bed while you tickle my whole body! Again and again until I’m all tickled out!”
“Really?”
“Yes, pleeeeease!” Sam begged and nervously added: “Is this a problem?”
Debra stopped tickling Sam, leaned forward and gave him a long kiss.
“Absolutely not my dear!” she whispered afterwards into Sam’s ear. “If this is want you really want, I’ll make your dream real! Promised!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back