• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lebanese Lust M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had just finished dinner one evening with a friend at a Beirut restaurant before parting ways. As Kathy walked into her apartment complex entrance, I waited on the side of the road, waiting for a cab to take me home, roughly a 10 minute drive. A cab pulled up, agreed on my journey and fare, in Beirut you have to agree to a price before you get into a cab, there’s no meter and I sit in the front. I’m instantly drawn to the aura of the driver. He is the quintessential, masculine Arab man, shaved head, tall mid 30s, oozing a raw masculine sexuality, wearing gold ring, photo of him with an attractive woman on the car dashboard.

Throughout the journey I couldn’t take my eyes off his crotch, and I would slowly adjust mine to see if it would get his attention. This is my way of testing if they’re interested or not. So far, nothing, he looks straight ahead on the road, remains focused on the journey. I notice he continually adjusts his crotch, nothing out of the ordinary, a common adjustment most men in Lebanon aren’t ashamed of doing publicly. As we arrive closer to my destination, he asks “Where to stop?" my eyes still eyeing his crotch as he again adjusts himself and smiles, “You like it?” referring to his cock. “Yes,” I responded.

“No problem you pay $ 100 yes” he said, as I nodded and rubbed his cock as he continued to drive.

My cock is throbbing at the thought of having this meaty, Arab, straight, very likely married man to myself.

I directed him to my company apartment and we headed straight to the bedroom. The man hadn't showered, these cabbies work extremely long hours and are usually rank with sweat. The thought of having my nose inhaling this sexy, mucho Arab’s manly rank was sending me wild. He sat on the edge of my bed and waited for me to unzip him. I told him to lie flat on my bed, he removed his shoes. The rank smell of the man’s socked feet, having been sweating in shoes for 24 hours, immediately filled the room. I began to rub his crotch with one hand, and placed another hand on his right socked foot. He let out a soft moan as I began to massage his socked foot, wet with sweat, while rubbing his cock through his pants with the other hand.

Speaking some Lebanese I told him he had nice feet and he said they had strong smell of a man and knowing the culture agreed he very masculine which relaxed him. I sniffed his large socked feet, an 11 or 12 and sniffed up and down his rank, sweaty socked feet as he wiggled his toes in my face smiling, a show of dominance. I took his right foot between my hands and started to massage it in the black sock, the odour surrounded my nose and he moaned completely relaxing and enjoying the massage and attention saying in his language I liked his dirty, smelly feet and massaging his left foot proved it as I inhaled the smell and I gently took my fingers and ran them up and down his soles and his toes wiggled slightly.

I sniffed both feet so he still felt the man but stroked both soles lightly through both warm nylon socks and he turned on his stomach so a sign to continue but he would not see it and this way imagine it being a woman I suppose! I tickled his feet more and he squirmed byt moaned so he was excited by this happening. I peeled off both socks and gently took the tip of my tongue and licked the tasty ends of all of his bare toes! A slight twitch followed with him relaxing his feet so I did some nibbling of his toes! I used my mouth and lips to power massage, moisten and nibble his feet and he pushed one foot with toes towards my lips so I opened my mouth wide and felt him drive his hot foot into my mouth and I sucked the toes of his right foot, then he did the same with his left foot. Note how though submissive, he was also being dominant!

His feet again on the matress I licked them all over his soles from heels to toes and loved his manly foot smell from them, sniffing and licking between his toes, I passed my nose and my tongue between those meaty toes of his, he moaned as my tongue licked in between each toe to ensure they were completely clean of dirt and sweat. I could taste the stinky sweat between his toes, and his foot flavour was salty and tasted of a masculine man that had been at work all day. I moved my tongue up and down both soles, inhaling their strong odour then he turned on his back and was playing with his dick. He began moaning as I grasped it in my hand. The feeling of my tongue touching the knob of his dick sent shivers through him, as I proceeded to devour his 8" thick, uncut Arab cock, burying my face in his sweaty crotch as I bobbed my head up and down.

He moaned continuously, particularly when I perched the cock between my lips and slapped it on my tongue. I was clearly a slut he could use and he enjoyed every moment of being the overpowering Arab mucho man with a boy whore to service him as I worked his dick as he laid flat on my bed with his eyes closed. He then began face fucking me, forcing me to suck his dick and holding my head on it allowing only a momentary grasp of air, before shoving his Arab meat down in my throat again. His moans got louder and louder, his breathing deeper, heavier until he finally withdrew from my face, and blew his load all over my face: one stroke, two strokes, three strokes, until my face was completely covered with cum. He then got off the bed and went to the bathroom and on return pulled his pants up, threw on his socks and shoes and took the $ 100 I gave him and left without saying a word which is customary in scenes like this!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back