• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Foot-Whore M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Quique 33 yrs is straight, married with two kids, loves his family but the 'Ramada Hotel' receptionist knows he can earn extra cash when I book into the hotel in South Beach, Florida and doesn't mind being bossed around and we have met four or five times and last week the latest and after his shift ended at 11pm as arranged he came to my room, I always stay in the same one. Quique is hot in a manly, Latin way and I tell him to strip to his briefs and socks, his feet are going to get it! His size 11 feet are really tired and sweaty as I pull off his shoes and massage his black socked feet with my face as he lies on his stomach. It's been a long day and your feet need attention and I'm going to give it to them. As he lies there I taunt him saying this kind of stuff ...

"I'm gonna smell your stinky socks whether you like it or not one foot at a time, massage these feet and stroke them and you're gonna take it, then take off your socks and play with your sweaty bare feet which you're being paid for so you'll take it, my fun with your sensitive feet, stuff a stinky, sweaty sock in your mouth to gag you while your tied feet are tickled to fuck but is it my problem you have ticklish feet!"

I then began sniffing his feet and he doesn't like it exactly but he knows he leaves $ 300 richer and on a regular basis so long as he satisfies me he deals with it. It's embarrassing for him as he knows his feet stink as I rub my nose along his socked soles saying how I love paying for his straight feet and doing things to them his wife wouldn't do and maybe no other man did, he hated my thinking he was a 'foot-whore' for other guys, his reaction verbally being always the same, he let this happen as it was regular payment but not something he liked happening!

This reaction exciting me sealed his fate last week as it always does and took the sock off my right foot and had him lift his head up and gag on it and the other foot to sniff on placing it over his nose and securing it there with his uniform tie and telling him to suck on my sock sweat and sniff it up as I secured his wrists to the bed and ankles toether and he does as told and Quique nods his head. Once he is gagged and tied up I told him his stinky feet needed cleaning as I breathed in his foot-smell through his socks, Quique shook his head as his feet are tongue ticklish, it's unbearable for him and humiliating as he giggles like a girl and it's a man's tongue working on them.

I slowly ran my finger from the heel of his right socked foot up to the top of his toes and they wiggled and Quique squirmed on the bed and I slowly increased the pressure and began tickling his right socked foot with my fingers, then the left, then the right and left and kept on but alternating which foot I teased and sometimes teasing both together! Then peeled both socks off and massaged his hot n' moist latin feet. My tongue then licked slowly along the sole of his right foot all the way to his toes and toes licked and each toe sucked and nibbled hearing muffled giggling told him it really tickled and he nodding and squirming more as my tongue slid in between his toes. The smell of my socks is in his nose and the taste of man sweat is in his mouth! I then told him things like

"I want these toes." as I was licking and sucking his toes and hearing Quique laughing and begging me to stop but muffled by my sweaty sock. "Fuck yeah take it Quique!" This goes on until I've had enough!"

I then used my tickle toys, slowly, one by one first showing them to him so he knew what was coming but nothing he could do about it but lie still and take the insane tickle torture and his upturned soles vulnerable the electric toothbrush activated and the revolving bristles launched into attack running up and down each sole in turn to his madly wiggling toes and running under them saying to him to quit giggling and be a machio man running in between his toes lubricated by his sweat and my saliva as to give him tickle breaks the toothbrush switched off as his toes nibbled and sucked to get them slippery for the tortuous bristles and the same with his sweaty, sensitive soles and telling him his feet so addictive, the right smell. perfect taste and ticklish!

With the toothbrush drawing designs on his aliva lubricated soles and then the feather, the quill dragged along newly licked soles a killer and stroked gently under all his toes on both feet saying to him to keep his toes splayed, stop clenching them as the feather end teases in between them and sawed between them loving his muffled laughter and gripping his toes and holding them back so each sole taut running fingers all over them so he's getting exhausted! Toes held back and licked under them as he tiring begs me to stop but ignored earning more intense electric toothbrush attention until he's breathless and then torment stops!

Both bare feet then massaged telling him he's such a good boy having such perfect feet always ready to please his Master and kissing his feet and licking them gently so letting him know that his feet were mine to seduce and play with and I massaged them for at least an hour so the last session lasting the usual 3 hours and as always Quique wrecked from it. Released he gets his stuff together and leaves until my next visit as usually like last week I only get to stay one night a the hotel but next month, I am due there for three nights and already have the $ 900 but will make that $ 1,000 for him as at least one night he will be with me all night and his feet given my full concentration and attention! I've yet to tell Quique I'm coming!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back