• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight Trade M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I saw the profile of a straight guy who was already in a relationship wanting to get laid because his girlfriend wasn't having sex with him. He had written that he wanted girls but I don't think he'd met anyone, he didn't have his picture posted. After days of convincing via emails I managed to get him to say yes to a meet. We met two nights later at my local train station as he came from the office and went to my place. He was dark haired, attractive about 6' 2" and he sat on the couch and we talked for a bit about random stuff such as sex, interests. He told me his fiance had not had sex with him in a month and he was feeling lonely and stuff so he had a beer to relax and said he didn't want to reciprocate or be fucked but I could do anything else adding no pain! I smiled saying I liked giving pleasure not pain.

I had him stay in his briefs and black city socks and he lay on the bed saying he wanted me to take control and he nodded and seeing he looked uneasy took things slowly and caressed his chest and stroked his nipples so they hardened and my hands went to his pits which were warm and I sniffed them and 'Mmmmm' sweaty and licked them and licked his chest and along his stomach down to the rim of his briefs and licked his hardening dick through his briefs and his balls and inside his inner thighs which made him moan and moved to his socked feet which were sweaty and smelling like feet and licked them and he squirmed and said

"Sorry a little ticklish!"

I looked him saying yeah his big feet seemed sensitive and grasped each ankle in turn and sucked his toes through his socks and he moaned then licked up his legs to his briefs and licked from his balls to his chest fondling his now stiff dick in his briefs and moved to his briefs and slid them off and licked his dick and balls and asked him stuff and excited by what was happening he said his feet size 12's always been ticklish so hadn't had anyone play with them, couldn't let them too ticklish. I licked his balls softly and ran a finger along the shaft of his dick which was throbbing and he told me careful or he'd shoot so knew he wanted a long duration and moved to lick his nipples and lightly stroked his pits and made him totally hot and said how I'd love to edge him and milk him slowly and he said it sounded wild!

I asked him to lift up his legs and kind of hesitantly he did and I tongued his asshole which drove him crazy, gasping and moaning and saying my tongue was wicked and ran a finger along the outside of his hole wet with saliva saying he liked me being in control didn't he and he nodding and said "Yes Sir" which I couldn't believe and asked him if he'd had any experience like this before and his saying not like this but he'd been dominated by his roomate at college! I kept licking his ass as he told me his roomate had controlled him and he didn't like it but he did, it confused him but now he was with Natasha and it was cool but it wasn't or he'd not be here I told him and he nodded.

I told him I was going to edge him and not take no for an answer and he nodded - Oh his name is Lee by the way - and I started licking his asshole more and licking a finger slid it inside him as I stroked his balls and said he would enjoy being teased by me unable to stop me and very excited now he breathed "Yeah" so withdrew my finger and slid to the end of the bed and drew his socked feet together and cuffed them and secured them to the end of the bed. I then cuffed his wrists and he said "Kinky" and I nodded smiling. Then I licked along his inner thighs and stroked and rubbed his balls keeping him rock hard. I massaged his sides to his nipples and licked them and rubbed the area around his dick.

Then told him I wanted to hear him beg and to hear sounds of joy and laughter from him. I then blindfold him and retrieved the feather and began to tease and torment him and tickled him with it under his arms, then his sides and belly and across his chest and nipples and down both inner thighs and down to his ankles and then up his legs and across his balls and along his dick and he bellowed with laughter as his body writhed on the bed in the restraints. I was tracing the feather over most of his body body, under his chin, behind his ears, it was maddening for him, stroking his pits and nipples and his dick and balls and then stopped and went to his socked feet.

I said Lee I love these feet, Mmmm so warm and sweaty, masculine, soft and you said so ticklish, I'll bet your roomate had fun with these feet and I danced my fingers along his socked soles and he laughed as this tickling drove him crazy and stroked the tops of his feet as he giggled saying I loved his ticklish feet. Lee was sweating more from laughing so hard. I picked up the feather and drew the quill end along his socked soles and told him his feet were so warm they needed cooling down and peeled off both socks and marvelled at his foot-stink and sucked on all five toes of his right then left foot as he gsped and then licked each toe individually and slid my tongue in between them all in turn saying his roomate must have enjoyed playing with his feet.

He told me his roomate never licked his feet or sucked his toes but would restrain him and tickle his feet until he almost peed himself and once or twice he'd had accidents but learned to control this happening and I told Lee I was going to tickle his feet as I needed a tickle-toy and began licking each foot in turn like a lolly of my favourite flavour as he squirmed! I switched on the electric toothbrush and ran it under his toes, very slowly gliding under each toe then made him howl running it along the length of both soles. Lee jerked his feet, tried to kick free as I told him he had such sensitive feet as he laughed and struggled, lightly fingers attacking the area where the heels meet the soles and in between all of his toes!

I told him I was an expert tickler asking him if it tickled when I did, this, that or the other and enjoyed teasing every inch of his bare feet only stopping to tongue tickle them whilst lubing them with my saliva for another finger tickle, my fingers devastatingly effective especially when like Lee the guy is physically appealing but even if not I am a foot-Man and love feet period and know how to use my tongue and my touch to tease, torment and titilate and sensually, sensuously seduce men and straight men like Lee the best! I then poured oil on his dick and gave him such a sensual hand-job as having been a masseur have magic hands and Lee shot a powerful load of spunk which was great to see. We met up five or six times but then he stopped contact and I last saw him about 4 months ago on the T.V. show 'Mr & Mrs.' and happy things had worked out for them both!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back