• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dealing with Dale M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
25, 6'3, Ex Military 150 lbs. in CINCINNATI. Tan and smooth and white. Need a guy (30-50yrs. old) to do what I tell them to do. I don't care if you're fat, white, black, gay, whatever. Your personal life is of no interest to me, and mine will not be of interest to you. Nothing sexual. I will not reciprocate. You will lay under my feet while I do what I want to do. I have a lot of various sneakers that I wear from time to time and I need to keep them clean, and your tongue will do the job. My bare feet will be wiped all over your face. You will lick my feet until I tell you you're done. I ocassionally will jack off while this is happening, perhaps while standing over you stepping on your face. My feet are in excellent shape. I usually wear baggy jeans and Nikes or Airwalks. Ocassionally Doc Martens. If you like one more than the other, I can accomodate. I DO NOT DO THIS FOR FREE. If you want to truly worship my feet on a regular basis, then you will pay a minimal fee to do so. You will travel to me (Cincinnati area/Northern KY perhaps). I will not do this at your place or my place. You will be in charge of renting a hotel room of my choice. Sessions will last a minimum of one hour, but no more than two. If you truly know that your place is under my feet and are willing to do what I tell you to do in order to make my feet happy, then contact me.

Dale came to my place and was as arrogant as his ad indicates and as he sat on the sofa clearly enjoyed telling me how he'd worn the same socks a couple of days and I was going to inhale his aroma as a perfume I was intoxicated by, I would massage his sweaty size 14 feet with a strong touch, no light finger stroking or I would be punished and licking with power not light licks and as he read the riot act drinking the beer served to him which was perfect as within ten minutes the knock out drop taken effect and he waking in position naked but for his socks, the D.M.'s unlaced and already pulled off, Dale firmly secured to the play table for a lesson he has not and will not forget believe me!

"What the fuck, get me untied now you hear me, quit this now!" he shouted until gagged!

"Awake are you Dale and right where I want you. Interesting ad and see you had on the Doc Martens and as you told me stinky, sweaty feet in them but not interested in people's personal lives and not going to bore you with mine but will tell you I'm a 'Foot-Top' but not one who dominates having my feet worked on but giving other guys a foot workout as you'll find out, yes Mmmm big and smelly feet and oh warm, moist black socks, hold your feet still, oh see why no light touches, sensitive big feet, you've come to the right place as my favourite kind and you not going anywhere anytime soon!"

I stopped talking and looked into his brown eyes clearly feeling uneasy as I Leaned in close to his socked feet and sniiffed and he had been wearing his socks at least a day and massaged them with firm hands the way he iinstructed and then smiling at him my touches becoming lighter as I massaged his toe area and loved his squirming as I stroked under his socked toes, socked toes that wiggled and then peeled his right sock off and all Dale, tough dominant Dale could do was watch!

"Hmmm Dale you're right nicely shaped feet, hold your fuckin' foot still while I examine it, yeah warm and moist so fingers slide over it easily, yeah amazed with such ticklish feet you allow guys to get anywhere near them, you must have needed to punish quite a few for light touches so wonder how this will feel on the soles, this feather Dale Shhhhhh stop shouting, can't work out what you're saying so don't waste breath, save it for laughing as feet like these need tickle - torture!"

I brought the feather up to Dale’s soft right ticklish sole and then slowly started dragging the tip of the feather up and down, up and down, down and up and down. Darren’s eyes clenched and his whole body twitched from the sensation and he felt the feather caress his sole up and down, down and up to his toes. Oh yeah sawing it in between his toes a killer, slow tortuous sawing seeing him trying to clench his toes but the times he did earning his sole tickled so he learned to keep his toes splayed and the feather run in between them. Then stopped to let him breathe and tickled his left socked foot but soon had it bare and subjected to the feather.

The feather hit Dale's naked sole and his back arched immediately as it went to work on his foot and told him he knew what to do and keep his toes spread then teased it stroking up and down and up and down the sole but twisted it around quill end and foot after foot for an hour treated him to the sensation of a quill tickle expertly delivered. When I stopped the baby was crying so gave each foot a massage to soothe him!

Then removed the gag and caressed his feet as he tried to bite his lips to not react to the gentle touch roaming all over both feet which I told him were two of the best shaped feet I've enjoyed, long suckable toes which he'd not experienced from me yet, high arched and Mmmmm smelling like feet but soooooooo ticklish all over them, what a treat for me to take full advantage of ...

"NOO!!! HAHHA NO HAA PLEEEASSE PLEE PLEAS STOOOPP I BEG YOUUU HAH I BEGG HAHA YOU. STOOOOOOOPPPPP PLEEASE PPLLEASE I CCCANT TAAAKE IT. NOO!! PLEASEEEEHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA STOP STOP PLEASE STOP!

I began taking slow deep whiffs of each sole and licked under Dale's’s toes with the tip of his tongue so they wiggled and lightly scribbled my fingers along the soft and helpless bare soles telling him they really were ticklish like crazy then softly nibbled the toes of each foot and slipped my tongue in between them and Dale immediately squirming and giggling as he was desperate to avoid my tongue and teeth. I pulled his toes back on each foot in turn and and stroked under them sseeing his toes flexing then licking and nibbling his toes and spidered my fingers over his high arches.

"NOOOOOOOTOOMUCHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAHA!"

I stopped and told him his feet tasted amazing, a dish best served tickled and that I wanted to work on each foot individually and afterwards he'd tell me which one I effectively tortured the best as I reminded him that he loved dominating guys with them with sadistic pleasure so he ought to appreciate and accept, expect nothing less than torture from me! He pleaded with me to stop, he really couldn't take it and laughing shut him up as I scraped a finger along the centre of his right sole to then so lightly tickle the top of his right foot and toes.

“No hehe pleasehahhahahaha not my foot HEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEHEEEENOOONOTMYTOESHAHAHAHAHAHA!"t.”

Dale's laugh increasing in volume as pulled back I licked under the toes on his right foot, he trying to kick to get free so activated the electric toothbrush and began torturing under his toes with it and running it up and down his right soles and licking his sole so saliva lubed it slid all over his foot as Dale went ballistic and this new sensation drove him berserk! I then switched feet and his left foot as reactive to the tickling tool as his sanity was in danger of being lost and he nodded madly when I asked him if it was torture and went from foot to foot and told him to concentrate as I brushed the balls of each foot and brushed both soles and under his toes and he nodded when having suggested each foot being more reactive, it was his right foot but both ticklish as hell!

"Hahhahahahhaahheeheeheeheeestoopnooomoreahahahhhahahaa!"

I then thanked him for the info and worked his right foot, his toes curled and he instantly laughed as now my fingers stroked under his toes and the balls of his foot and wiggling fingers along his sole as his squirming increased and told him his high arches perfect for a light finger stroking as his body jerked and bucked violently and was in ticklish agony but reading his ad he was not a nice guy and he was being punished by me so ignored his protests and told him I'd be using and abusing his feet and teasing and tormenting him and used to being cruel to guys under his feet and drooling over them to his satisfaction, his feet were going to satisfy me and mercy was not something to expect.

Time for the left foot and as he giggled I told I knew he had ticklish feet but thanked him for confirming it and stroked along the tops of his toes then nibbled on them and licked so deviously lightly so he erupted in uncontrollable giggles and began sawing between his toes with the pipe cleaner, an excellent torture tool as he nodded in agreement as it proved evil under his toes

"Hhahahahahaha hehe please hehe no more!”

I slowly licked from his heel to toes and gently massaged his feet and told him he must be enjoying himself as he was laughing non - stop and kept sawing in between every toe with the pipe cleaner, his struggling becoming more and more desperate and told him I was going to add an ad to his saying I'd met him and that his feet were so hideously ticklish! Dale looked horrified and begged me not to and I reminded him his ad spoke of meeting om a regular basis and that was my proposition to him or else it would be posted!

Then licked all over his left foot and stopped and began working on his right foot and the doorbell went and Bruce came in and I told him, here he is Bruce, the guy who gets his kicks making guys suffer with his feet but he is really ticklish all over his feet and he's got two so one each and let's have fun. I told Dale that Bruce is a Master and he thrills tormenting and teasing subs and was being trained by me in using a new technique to him, the art of tickle torture and that he; Dale with his so ultra sensitive size 14 feet was the perfect guinea pig for practice!

Bruce went to Dale's left foot and softly nibbled his toes and then I slowly stroked the feather along the base of the toes on Dale's right foot. We gently massaged his feet and sucked his toes. Licked all over his feet softly so it was hideous for him and used the electric toothbrush, feather and pipe cleaners on his feet, he needed to tell us which tickle tool tickled most and we'd both use the same one first so he needed to focus on who used whatever tool the most ticklish way. I then directed operations and instructed Bruce to alternate feet so lick the toes of Dale's left foot, lick the sole of his tight, nibble his toes on his right foot and tickle the sole of his left, run the electric toothbrush under all his toes foot to foot and alternate so he never knew which one would be attacked.

"FUCKNOOOOAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSTAAAPHAHAHHAAHHA!"

A break given and then Dale learned a whole new meaning to the saying 'Having cold feet' as we ran ice cubes along them which had him shrieking and subjected to the 'Fire n' Ice technique he told it was a favourite of mine, once his feet chilled, then warmed with the hairdryer not to burn his feet but heat them up and then iced down again and this was torture as one of us iced him down and the other fired him up which drove him crazy! I remembered Dale said nothing sexual but Bruce was a guest and blew breath on Dale's dick and then used a feather along it and teasing Dale's balls until it was clear he was going to explode and Bruce gripped his shaft and proceeded to milk him and kept Dale edged being used to doing this to his stable of subs but eventually roughly jerked Dale off which meant he being even more sensitive and needed persuasion remember to meet on a regular basis or the ad about his horribly ticklish feet would be on line with his contact details.

He meets me once a week and has done for the last three weeks as when Bruce and I tickled him after shooting his load he couldn't handle it but we actually teased three loads of spunk from him so he has removed his ad from the net and no longer abuses guys with his big, sweaty, smelly, ticklish feet, they are all mine to enjoy and for a fee paid to him, Dale often finds once secured I have company and Bruce a profficient tickler!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back