• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face the Fear M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As his site workers we were all pissed off having been fired and were set on revenge and joked with eachother about what we were going to do as it was going to all but kill him as he'd let his weakness be known during one lunchtime chat speaking about personal fears and we were going to make him face the fear and parked up in the van waited for Mac to leave the site and Ian and Griff got him while Ed and I waited in the back of the transit. In the back of the van outnumbered he struggled but even 6'2" he was no match for us and we got the blinfold on him as he swore like crazy but the chloryform rag worked a treat and next thing he knew he was secured spreadagle on a bed and trying to get loose.

Not able to see a thing he soon realised he was naked but kicking his feet his construction boots and socks still on his size 13 feet. The 32 year old yelling blue murder as Griff whispered in his right ear "Time to face the fear Mac and you better believe it, we've got plans for you!" It was fun watching him struggle as he knew his body was exposed to us but there was no escapw whatever we intended doing but he knew his fear!

"Hey guys do you remember Mac told us all what he feared the most, what his worse nightmare would be!" said Ed

"Yeah something to do with his feet, yeah his catterpillar boot soles say size 13 feet but do you remember Pete"? said Ian

"Yeah of course I do, having his feet tied and tickled, he said it would be torture for him!" I said

"Yeah a real shame Ian get his other boot off" said Griff unlacing and pulling off his left one as Ian eagerly removed his right one and off a strong smell of feet and they stroked his socked feet and pulled his socks off and Ed saying they both needed a good long tickling, torture on the agenda!

He then began stroking the sole of Mac's left foot from heel to toes to an instant reaction encouraging him

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAH NOOOOO PLEASEE AAHAAH YOU CAN'T. AHAHA PLEASE." shouted Mac

I began devilishly teasing the toes of Mac's right foot so both feet subjected to relentless tickles from determined ticklers fingers

"AHAHA NO GOD NO..IT TICKLES SO SO MUCH RAHHHHAHAHH STAAAHAHHHPPPP" Mac pleaded as Ed and I mirrored eachother stroking along both soles, across the aeches up to the balls of Mac's feet and stroking under his toes and runing fingers in between his toes

"Hey Mac laugh it up mate, yell, shriek even scream much as you like we're not quitting until we decide you've suffered enough!" said Ian who took over teasing Mac's right foot from Ed like Griff took over from me as we all tickled differently and wanted Mac to suffer as much as possible so that way he'd not get used to one kind of touch so couldn't prepare for it!

Griff was evil as he loved gentle stroking so I gave him a feather and he ran the feather part in between every one of Mac's toes and along the ridge under them with the quill end so Mac got a double dose of ticklish sensations in the same area of his foot

"AHAHAHAHA NO NO PLEASAASEEEE. AHH THIS IS TORTURE...NOO NOT THE TOES."

"Oh you bet the toes Mac?" said Griff grinning

"NOOOOOO ANYWHERE BUT MY TOES!!" Mac begged, screamed for relief, but none was given to him.

"HAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO"

Hearing this I winked at Ian and took care of Mac's right foot and nibbled and licked and sucked his toes like lollies making sure my tongue slid in between them all doing damage and driving him berserk having a tongue bath on his toes

"AHAHAH I CAAAHAHHHHH NT TAAAAAAHAHAHAKE IT ANYMOREEEE AHAHAHA! " yelled Mac

After several minutes of a brutal tongue assault of all ten toes Mac was laughing hysterically in tongue ticklish hell and Griff signalled me to do the same to the toes on Mac's left foot and we swapped places so his right foot got the feather treatment dished out mercilessly by Griff.

"Hey Mac so tell us facing the fear, is it it as bad as you imagined?" laughed Ed

"YES YES COME ON AHAHAH STOPPPPP PPLLLEEEEEAAASSEEEE" Mac was going crazy

"Glad to hear it, Pete give me the bastard's foot!" said Ian and he went wild lauching an oral attack on Mac's foot licking from heels to toes and really lubing up his toes and Griff moved so I tongue bathed Mac's other foot which freaked him out knowing two guys tongues were loose on his feet, even women's tongues would have been hell but two guys!

Ed removed his own socks and rubbed one all over Mac's face as Ian and me slowed our lickles to be more maddeningly sensual so Mac had to focus oh the stink of Ed's sock pressed into and held over his nose and Ed tell him to fuckin' sniff that stink or the tickling on his feet would be worse.

We laughed hearing Mac sniff deeply but Griff had taken a sock off and told Mac to open his mouth to chew his warm, foot sweat and launder his stinky sock but Mac was stubborn

"Ian, Pete tickle the fuck out of his feet, his mouth needs to open sesame!" said Griff

"PLEAAASEEE OHFUCK AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSTAAAPHAHAHAHHA NO NO NO NO NO NONONO!" our fingers merciless loving seeing them jerk around desperate to escape the torture

"There you go Mac now chew it, yeah taste my sock sweat, you like that, taste good and sniff Ed's sock who told you to stop, they're good ticklers with your feet guess you'd agree!" taunted Griff

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA NOOOO OMG NOOO NOT THERE"

"Oh you're ticklish on your sides too that's a shame!" said Griff!" who made Mac suffer running his fingers along his sides increasing the expereince of tickling torture he was going to suffer and grabbing the feather Ed began stroking it along Mac's inner thighs and across his balls and his dick

"STTTAAAAOOOPP AHHH OOOOOH AAAHAAAAH!"

Ian and I stopped tickling Mac's feet as we saw the effect Ed's feather was having!

"Oh fuck Mac's got a hard-on, guess he likes butch workmen working on him, give me a feather someone!" said Griff

I gave him the one I'd used and he began to stroke it teasingly up and down the shaft of Mac's dick as Ed tased his balls and Ian and me slowly and sensuously as we could licked his feet and toes as Ed told him he was a queer bastard getting hard for us and what he was going to suffer being teased and tormented so he was desperate to shoot off but he could keep dreaming!

PLEASE, AHAHAHA"PLEAAASEEE OH GOODDDDDD NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONO NOOOOOO I CANT TAKE IT"

He was teased on his dick and balls until he was about to cum and then tickled on his feet and armpits to lose his erection and then made erect again and tickled again and made erect again until he was losing his mind and eventually Ed who had been verbally taunting him jerked Mac off and he shot a powerful load and then Griff and he teased both armpits as Ian and me tortured his feet

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA STOPP" "PLEASEEEE JUST STOP...MY ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHHAHAN' FEET CAN'T TAKETHIS!" Mac begged

"I think you're enjoying this Mac laughing as you are, such sweaty ticklish pits and Pete and Ian real good feet ticklers, I'm almost sorry for you, almost!" taunted Griff

"HAHAHAHAH STOPPP AHHAHAHA PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME MORE AHAHAHA " pleaded Mac

"Let's really tickle the fucker, pull out all the stops make him suffer until he gives us our jobs back!" yelled Griff

"Yeah but Ian give us one of your socks, warm from your foot!" said Ed and it was used to gag Mac

"Now tickle the fuck out of him lads ready!" said Ed and we all launched into a tickling frenzy on his pits and feet though Ed tickled his ribs a bit

"HMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RHMPPPHPHPHPHPH AHAHAHAHA PHHMMMMMMHPPPPH" was all that was audible from Mac as he suffered but eventually ungagged he said we still had work and it is fun on the site as we look at him, then winking and smiling look at his boots and get the odd day off and work guaranteed and wage rises, with him under the threat we'll get him again or we'll tell other workers on the site the boss has big ticklish feet!

Have we got him again, you betcha as Mac likes a drink and drunk and flat out on a bed proving too good opportunities to miss out on and no less ticklish, every time torture for him but he's learning to face the fear!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back