• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 4 (f/m)

damarj

Hi guys,

here's the last part of my story "Universal Language". Please remember that all persons are fictional and over 18. Enjoy!

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE Part 4 (f/m)

Debra isn’t a person who doesn’t take her promises seriously. As soon as possible she bought a bondage device and on next Saturday everything was prepared.
“Are you nervous Sam?”
“Honestly yes. But not so much as in our first night.”
“It was your idea my dear!”
“I know, but I’ve never tried it before.”
“Me neither. Luckily, safewords have been invented for occasions like this. Don’t hesitate to use yours if it’s becoming too much for you!”
“I’ll do so.”
“So we don’t have to worry. Lay down my dear!”
Sam laid himself on his back and Debra carefully fixed all his limbs with her bondage device to each corner of her bed. After she was done, she crawled on the bed too, smiled at him and asked: “Are you ready Sweetie?”
Sam smiled back and answered “I am not sure.”
“Well, we’re going to find that out soon. Or to be more precise: We’re going to find it out now!” With this word, she started to tickle him. Gently first, but more and more intensive after a while. Sam’s body already twitched at her light touches and he giggled but as soon as she speeded up her attack, he laughed and squirmed, but he had nowhere to go.
“Do you like that Sweetie?”
“Yeeeeees!” Sam moaned.
“That’s great, because I like it too! So am I allowed to continue?”
“Yes pleeeeeeease!” he answered.
“Excellent!” said Debra and started another attack on Sam’s helpless body. For several minutes she tickled his armpits, sides and his belly. Sam laughed, squirmed and moaned: “That’s so amazing! You’re so wonderful!”
“Am I?” Oh, I like to hear that!” she replied with a smile and mischievously continued (while her fingers already slowly moved in that direction): “But I think I shouldn’t neglect your feet any longer! Shouldn’t I?”
He didn’t answer, just observed her fingers slowly coming closer and closer. But his behaviour totally changed when she established contact. He shrieked and tried to withdraw his feet, but the bondage device held him in place.
“Oh, looks like I’ve found another sweet spot on my Sweetie!” Debra giggled. “Looks like that my whole sweetheart’s body is an assembly of them!”
“Truuuuuuue” Sam happily agreed.
“In this case it would be a pity if I don’t use them for our pleasure, right?”
He didn’t answer her any longer, but his happy (and catching) laughs and his body language told her enough! He definitely enjoyed it! And not only a little bit, but a lot! Even (or especially) when she moved back to his upper body! He laughed and squirmed a lot, but his face was so happily glooming that she restlessly continued to tickle him all over his body much longer than she thought she would.

“Debra!” Sam finally said.
“Yes my dear?”
“Can you please sit down on my breast while tickling me? That would give me an extra kick!”
Despite being quite surprised hearing that, she asked: “But Sweetie won’t I be too heavy for you?”
“I don’t think so!” he replied. “And if we don’t try, we’ll never know.”
“Ok” Debra answered. She stood up, moved into position and slowly (so that Sam had enough time to enjoy the view of her ass) took her seat.
“Is this ok?”
“Yes, absolutely perfect! You aren’t too light, you’re absolutely…” Sam couldn’t finish his sentence because Debra already reacted in her way. “Are you saying I am too fat?!?” she shouted in her fake angry voice.
“No, absolutely not!” Sam hastily replied (he still couldn’t immediately recognize irony). “You’re just…”
“I am what?” Debra interrupted him still faking being angry. “Oh, I know what you wanted to say and therefore I'll have to punish you!”
“Yes, you haaaaaave!” Sam answered, now finally recognizing that she was just making fun. He couldn’t say more, because Debra already started a vicious attack on his belly. Sam laughed a lot, but now he couldn’t squirm any longer. Being tied up and having Debra sitting on his breast just denied him the space necessary for that. But there was enough space for something else.
“Oh, looks like you really enjoy being totally helpless and being tickled!” Debra commented on his rising member. “Let’s see how hard you can get under such circumstances!” she continued. After a few minutes Sam’s penis had not only grown, but had also became quite hard.
“Let’s check how you’re doing!” Debra said and started to masturbate Sam with one hand while tickling him with the other.
Sam loudly moaned and his penis became even harder.
“Ok it seems that you’re more than ready!” giggled Debra while standing up and changing her position to cowgirl.
To her discomfort he didn’t move despite she rode him: “Oh Sweetie it’s not so nice if you’re letting me do all the work! Come on, help me and move too!”
Sam just moaned, he but didn’t does anything else.
“Oh, I know what you need!” Debra said mischievously while resuming her tickle attack. “I’m just wondering that you can’t get enough!”
The effects were hilarious! Sam laughed, squirmed and bucked like a rodeo-horse!
“Oh, yeah, that’s what I want!” moaned Debra. Now she felt everyone’s of her lover’s movement VERY intense, much more than any time before. “Oh, yeah, that’s so good! Don’t stop!” She just had said that when she remembered that SHE, or to be more precise what she was doing to him, was the reason why HE made HER feelings now so intense! Therefore she continued to ride AND to tickle him until he finally came! Just a second later his orgasm was followed by her orgasm!
Now Sam laid absolutely exhausted on her bed, breathing heavily. Debra carefully got off him, rubbed her breasts on his body until she reached his face, gently kissed his lips and whispered into his ear: “I still can’t understand 100% why you like being tickled so much, but it doesn’t matter. Tickling you is not only funny for both of us; it also makes our orgasms much more intense, doesn’t it?”
“Yeeeees” Sam softly moaned, not really “recovered” yet.
“That’s so true! And even if I would die in your position, seeing you so happy AND that you’re making ME so happy totally convinced me! That's the reason why we’ll do this again and again and again and much more often in future!”

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back