• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy the College Alpha-Male M/M/M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Music blaring the college toga party in full swing and I winked at Mick who winked at Lance and we disappeared upstairs where in the guest bedoom Cassidy had crashed earlier, we knew as we'd taken the arrogant (S.O.B.) so straight freshman there earlier, the alpha-male was in for a real surprise! The spiked beers had done the trick but we'd had to give it 30 mins to really kick in and he'd not appeared downstairs again so time to check him out. In the bedroom there he lay out like a light Cassidy, we blindfold and restrained the 6' Cassidy and having locked the door removed his toga so he lay in his underwear and the music downstairs loud, we were all set. We had tired of his jokes and put-downs in college. Lance got on the bed and light slaps to his face found Cassidy coming around and trying to move as Mick caressed his chest and Lance teased his nipples getting them hard which we saw was gitting his dick hard in his underwear!

"Hey Lauren is that you, oh fuck come on girls let me loose and we'll have some fun, I'm horny as fuck you know that right!"

He seemed to be as we noticed the pre-cum stain in his underwear as the guys titilated him I was down by his size 12 feet rubbing them and sucking on his toes while Lance licked his nipples. Making moaning sounds, he gasped as Mick rubbed Cassidy's dick through his underwear and stroked his balls and I nibbled his toes making him squirm and say

"No no bitch, not my feet too ticklish hate that shit, don't suck my toes suck my dick!"

Mick signalled to me winking to work Cassidy's feet and I did licking in between his toes and he was caught in sensation overload as Mick pulled down his underwear and sucked his dick which had him really moaning and Lance sucked his nipples but his feet, warm, sweaty were mine and being orally worked over as he still tried kicking them away which earned him fingers stroking his soles which got him giggling but Mick licking his balls he then gasping and moaning and Lance licking his pits!

Cassidy's cock aching now and erect oozing with pre-cum, Mick poured lubricant oil in his palms and careful to use a light touch started rubbing Cassidy's erect dick up n' down. Then strawberry flavour he licked more furiously, Cassidy's dick aching and leaking pre-cum and calling out co-eds names, the last thing he imagined being a guy's mouth on his dick! I more than happy breathing in Cassidy's foot stink and tongue bathing both feet from heels to toes and he being finger fucked by Mick and calling us all dirty, fucking, teasing bitches!

Lance then started licking Cassidy's shaft and balls, he was aching so much and his belly soaked with precum! Cassidy's breathing got more intense as Lance worked his mouth fast driving macho Cassidy wild. If he had any idea guys were exciting him more than asses would have been kicked and that was the greatest buzz for us all. Lance felt Cassidy's climax build and he withdrew and Cassidy moaned and cursed, he wanted, needed to cum so badly but instead I'd saliva lubed Cassidy's tasty, sweaty soles perfect for finger tickling and disliking him engaged in subjecting him to a real dose of tickling torture running fingers under all of his toes and in between them as he got so angry. My fingers scraped up and down both excessively sensitive bare soles and the undersides of his toes. Cassidy desperately wriggled his toes and tried flex his feet but secured I was also holding them with a vice-like grip as my fingers licked to be lubed ran in between his toes.

"HhahahahahaaahahFuckoffmyfeetyoubitchGETOFFMYFUCKIN'TOESHAHABITCHSTOOPTHAT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Loved it and sucked and nibbled his toes with more intensity as Mick indulged in tickling his hairy pits as he squirmed like a fish out of water on the bed, scary his hysterical, manic laughter would be heard, we quit the tickling to an appropriate song playing downtairs loud and clear Pharrell Williams' song "Happy"! The tickling was destroying Cassidy's sense of excitement and Mick then began sucking and licking Cassidy's dick and balls as he groaned and moaned as I stopped tickling both feet but massaged them and tongue bathed them again, he wasn't going to escape his feet messed with by me as I had fantasised about them enough so was intent on making the most of my tasty treat even if they were his but the fact he was the arrogant he man he bragged about being and womaniser, made raping his sweaty, smelly, sensitive feet all the more enjoyable! I moved my fingers up and down his soles again and again as he screamed his head off.

Cassidy's dick throbbed and pulsated with each stroke from Mick's fingers across his balls as he sucked the alpha-males 7" dick. Then Lance took over swallowing Cassidy and he loving licking the top of Cassidy's dick lightly as Mick signalled for me to really tickle both feet and gave me the electric toothbrush 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' and it's revolving bristles traced an intense, electrified ticklish path along the soles of both feet and under and in between all of Cassidy's ridiculously wiggling toes as Lance roughly jerked him off insistently and relentlessly as Cassidy's breathing became much heavier as he was so close to shooting his load despite the hideous, clearly seen tortuous tickling of his feet I relished in delivering to him!

"HahahahahahaheeheeehHEYCUTHATSHITAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASTAAPHAHAHAHNOOOPLESSESAHAHAHAHHAOKENOUGHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then the inevitable moans and groans from him as he shot his pent up powerful load as de-activated his feet received oral teasing from me, licked sensually in between each toe as soles felt up and fondled intimately as the intoxicating rich smell excited me and my focus of attention to his hyper-sensitive feet driving Cassidy demented! Then Mick signalled we needed to leave, it having been 3 hours or more and we exited the room wondering who would find Cassidy still secured soaked in his own jism on the bed but no tell tale signs of the teasing use and abuse he'd suffered and in the final year of college until graduation the truth never revealed but for all his macho bravado, the three of us certainly never looked at Cassidy in quite the same way again!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back