• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by an Angel (F/second person)

Did you know that Angel's love to tickle? Well, now you do! It is our job as your guardians after all to make sure you are safe and happy. We are always watching you. Every night, when you are fast asleep, we fly down from our homes in the clouds to your bedside. If we feel the time is right, we sneak you away.

I start by slowly stroking your face with my soft, delicate fingers. Your eyes slowly pry themselves open. In your sleepy haze, you aren't quite sure if you are dreaming or not. When you gaze upon my face, you decide that if it is a dream, you don't want to wake up. “Hello darling!” I whisper gently. My voice is just like you would expect an Angel to sound like. Soft and melodic, like a songbird on a warm spring day. “Come to me.” I take your hand, and you rise up out of bed as if under a hypnotic spell. I grasp your hand tightly as I pull you close to me and take off towards the sky. You gasp and clutch on to my soft chiffon robe, waiting for the crash. Suddenly you look down and realize we have magically passed through your roof. You watch as the world below grows smaller and smaller as we fly higher. I take your hands and spin with you among the stars before setting you down on a soft, pillowy cloud. The cloud envelops you in a wispy softness unlike anything you have experienced in the human world. You feel yourself slowly sinking in to it.

Suddenly you find yourself in a chamber inside the cloud! As you gently float down, you look around in wonder at the sight before you. A giant circular bed sits along one wall, covered in blankets blue like the sky. A silken canopy cascades down around the bed. The translucent fabric would illuminate the silhouette of anyone lying inside. Giant arches open up to a balcony overlooking the world of the Angel's, shrouded in the night sky. You look towards the roar of a waterfall, to see one flows into a pool on the opposite side of the chamber. Rose petals float in the water. You look up to the ceiling, surprised to see that it isn't there, the room opens up to the heavens where millions of stars twinkle down at you. I float down and land beside you.

“What do you think of my home my dear?” I whisper as I gently place my hands on your shoulders. I smile when you don't answer, the mesmerized look on your face is enough. “I have brought you here to help bring some joy back to your life.” I whisper in your ear. “I can't stand to see you so sad in the human world.” I run my perfectly manicured nails through your hair, and grin as I watch you shiver with goosebumps. Walking around in front of you, I tilt your chin so you are looking me in the eye. “Do you trust me?”

When you whisper yes, I wave my hand, and in a stream of golden glitter, my outfit changes to black silk covering just my breasts. The sleeves are made of a translucent chiffon, and the cuff on the sleeves is ruffled down to the floor. My belly is in complete view, adorned by the silver jewelry hanging from the silk around my bust. Around my waist is a simple wrap made of black silk with silver floral embroidery. It ties in the front, showing off my black silk panties and boots quite well. To finish, a black circlet encrusted with pearls adorns my forehead, sliding into my honey waves. I watch your eyes grow huge at the transformation. You are motionless as my hands remove every piece of clothing from your body except your underwear.
“Lay down here.” I instruct, motioning to a cloud table sitting near the arches. You lay down into the cuddly softness, surprised that it supports your weight. “Lift your arms for me darling.” I guide your hands up above your head and bind them in place with a rope made from the cloud table. You don't even feel the bind, but when you try to pull your arms down, you realize its there, surprised that clouds can be so strong. I do the same thing to your feet, binding them together.

“Are you ready my dear?” I ask, walking back to the foot of the table. “I've been noticing that you haven't been smiling as much lately.” I run my nails through your hair and stroke your forehead. “We Angels have a cure just for that.” I smile and begin dancing my long nails down the soft flesh on the undersides of your arms. I watch the surprised look on your face slowly turn to a smile as you twitch just a little, not ready to fully give in yet. My fingers trace their way down to your armpits, and I can feel your body twitch underneath my hands as your smile grows bigger and your breathing gets faster. Finally my fingers reach the smooth hollows of your armpits and you burst into the giggles I had been waiting to hear.

“Awww, what cute laughter! Tickle tickle tickle!” I tease as my nails continue their dance, teasing the sensitive, vulnerable skin. I watch with delight as you twitch and squirm beneath my fingers, the cloud ropes holding you firmly in place. My fingers explore every inch of the hollows, finding the most ticklish nerves to tease. Your laughter only grows as I fill you with the strongest tickling sensation you have ever known.

My nails continue their exploration of your body, now moving down to your sides and ribs. You try to arch your back as more helpless laughter pours from your lips. “You cant get away from me! I'm just going to keep tickling you!” I tease as my nails dance over your ribs, making sure to exploit the sensitive space between them. I cannot resist one of my favorite spots any more however, I must tickle your belly! I lift my hands up so you can see them, and as I lower my hands towards your belly I start wiggling my fingers.

“Angel's going to get your belly! And its going to tickle...tickle.....tickle!” and on the final tickle from my lips, my fingers make contact with your soft tummy. The anticipation I built up causes you to burst into laughter immediately, trying to suck in your belly to avoid my nails, but you can't get away! Your head starts to spin from laughing so much, you can't remember ever being tickled like this before! My fingers play expertly with your most ticklish areas, sending shock waves of sensations through every part of your body. I lean over to kiss your belly, and my soft as silk honey colored hair drags over your belly, causing you to shriek and squirm. I smile at this new reaction and continue dragging my silky hair across your belly. You never knew hair could tickle that badly, but your body is desiring more and more. I can feel the negative energy leaving you. I take one nail and rim you belly button with it before dipping it inside and wiggling it around the sensitive little cavity.

“Amazing how something so small could be so ticklish, isn't it?” I tease as I begin kneading your hips and thighs with my fingers. Your hips shake and twist as a loud shriek comes from your lips. You are completely lost in a world of ticklish agony and bliss, even you don't know which. I don't stay at your thighs for long though as my fingers continue their journey, stopping to play for a little while behind your sensitive, ticklish knees. As my fingers dance and tease the sensitive hollows, I croon more ticklish teasing. “Tickle tickle tickle darling! I'm never going to stop tickling you!” I continue my journey down, and you have no doubt what is coming next.

It all starts with just one nail dancing over your helpless soles. Your toes wiggle, and cute giggles pour from your lips, knowing its not going to end there! Ever so slowly all of my nails begin their dance over your soles, starting out as slow as possible to ease you into the torture. As my speed increases, your giggles give way to helpless laughter as you wiggle your feet around, trying to escape my nails. I wave my hands over your feet and a tiny cloud rope shoots out from the table and takes hold of your big toes, yanking them back and making your feet completely immobile. The horrified look on your face draws a giggle from my lips as I renew my assault on your now helpless souls

Wave after wave of laughter pours from your lips as you thrash as much as your bondage allows. The tickling is relentless as I dance my nails all over your soles. From the ball of your foot, around the arch, across the heel, up into the instep, and back around, lingering on any spot I find to be extra ticklish. You're begging for it to stop now, but I cannot stop. I will not stop until I am sure I have tickled every last bit of sadness out of you. As much as it tickles, as torturous as it is, I must fulfill my duty. And in order to fulfill my duty, it must be the most horrible yet wonderful tickling you have ever endured in your life.

You are not at that point yet, so I must keep up the tickling. I lean over and begin dragging my silky hair through your toes. Your scream tells me you are getting close to that point. Tickling sensations clouding your mind as the room starts to spin. Now is the time for the grand finale! I stop tickling for just a moment and walk back up to your belly. I snap my fingers and ten feathers fly out of my wings and hover in the air. You watch in horror as they float down over your body. Two feathers start tickling your armpits, dancing their feathery dance over the helpless ticklish skin. When you are giggling helplessly, two more feathers begin tickling your inner thighs. Two more begin teasing your neck and ears, and the final four feathers begin teasing your soles and in between your toes. I watch you scream with helpless laughter. You have never been tickled like this. These feathers saw my fingers tickle these spots, and know exactly how and where you are most ticklish.

Tears slide out of the corners of your eyes as I renew my attack on your belly. My fingers teasing all over your soft tummy, remembering the most ticklish parts. I drag my hair over your tender flesh and watch you throw your head from side to side. Close, so close, but we're not there yet! I dip my tongue into your belly button and wiggle it around, and that does it. Your shriek fills the entire room and beyond as you sink into silent laughter, the tickling too much for you to handle! Your whole body is covered with ticklish sensations, buzzing through every nerve in your being. You take a deep inhale and a renewed scream of hysterical laughter echoes from everywhere. Yes, now I have fully done my job. But this Angel has a bit of a sadistic side to her, and I push your body further....just to be completely sure everything has fully been taken care of. You can never be too careful right?

I continue the tickling assault as your whole body twitches and spasms underneath me. The feathers continue their teasing. Your armpits, your belly, your thighs, your feet, all being sadistically and expertly tickled. I snap my fingers and the feathers start tickling faster. I even add a couple of nibbles in around your navel. But all too soon I feel you on the verge of passing out, and I sigh with disappointment as everything slowly comes to a stop, leaving you a sweaty, giggly, panting mess.

I wave my hands over the table and your bondage falls away. Removing any remaining articles of clothing from you, I use my magic to carry you from the table to the pool with the waterfall. You are surprised at how warm the water is as it caresses your sore, hyper sensitive body. I wave my hand at a harp and it starts playing an enchanting melody. You close your eyes and relax in the water. I start rubbing your shoulders and arms, and your body begins to return to normal. The room begins to fade away as you slip back into peaceful slumber.

You open your eyes and you are back in your bed, warm sunlight streaming in from the window. You feel as if you just had the most restful sleep you could have, you are so refreshed and ready to start your day. You feel as if you had a marvelous dream last night, but can't for the life of you remember what it was. And whenever you wake up in the morning feeling like it was the best night sleep you ever had, but can't remember any dream from the night, it means you were probably tickled by an Angel.

Congratulations on a fine story... I think you did a marvelous job of making the "second person" gender neutral... I know how difficult it is to pull that off.
I think it would have been cute to incorporate 'soles and souls' into the story somehow.

That was just wonderful to read and imagine – thank you very much for posting.

I also appreciated the ambiguous-gender element. I suppose there's appeal in the cultural whims of a particular place and time as pertains to the sexes, but I think I prefer it when people in real life are happy to sidestep all that. You can get closer to speaking more directly to more people in their own internal language (not significantly different between sexes), I think.

I'm quite impressed with this actually. I feel like this was a very well written story. The descriptions of each action, of each movement or reaction were not only good, they were varied and interesting. I never felt that "OK, moves from pits to ribs to bell, etc. Etc." Feeling I get with some stories. Each new area was approached with a new sensation, or a new teasing game, or a fresh description of the method. It was very well done.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back