• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Justice for the Judge

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Justice for the Judge M/M/M/

Ed and me used the skeleton key to get in and had a whiskey or two from the crystal decanter and waited for him to arrive home from another day in court. His face when he saw me was a picture!

"Hello Judge Wynter bet you thought you'd seen the last of me but surprise, surprise it's Jeff Carter paying a visit to your posh Eaton Square, London home, nice place, you got good taste, oh this is Ed I met him at Her Majesty's pleasure and for the last year what's kept me going has been my making this visit to you to dish out some justice for the judge, so you'll do what we say pronto and nobody gets hurt got it!"

The 44 yr old 6' Judge nodded and saw him looking to the alarm system and smiled telling him already taken care of, he should know that seeing he locked me up for serial burglary and gaining bank pin numbers from some people burglarised, they never did say how I got 'em did they so anyway Ed and me eager to get started so get upstairs into the bedroom!"

The Judge sensibly did as he was told so was soon naked, with black sheer silk socks on and secured to his own bed and told him that Ed and me were going to show him how I got the information from my victims and like him either embarrassed to speak about it, humiliated or that with no marks no evidence of it happening.

"Any guesses yet Judge, come on you must have an idea!" I said but no he didn't!

"Let's show him Jeff!" Ed said to me

He then leaned over the Judge and sniffed his pits as I sniffed his feet and the Judge squirmed

"You know your feet fuckin' stink, cooped up in the Lobb handmade size 11 shoes and silk socks!" I said

"Yeah his pits the same!" said Ed who ran his fingers in them lightly and what a reaction

"NOOOO STOP THAT LET GO OF ME!!! STOP IT YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEE!!!! AIEEEEEE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!! OH MY GAWDDDDDD!!!! NOOOO!!! STOPPPPPP!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS STOPPPP!! JUST STOPPPPP!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAA"

"Who's gonna stop us, we can do what we like, how we like and when we like!" Ed told him still stroking his pits

My face by his feet I was sniffing them both and then began licking both soles ticklish through his socks and sucking and nibbling his socked toes loving his violent reactions and telling him I gave his feet for ticklishness on a scale of 10, 12, their smell and taste a definite 10! I told him from his reaction he'd be yelling his pin number to me but I wasn't here to rob him of anything but his dignity and with Ed an experience he'd never forget!

Judge Wynter was laughing like a loon now as Ed pinched his nipples and ran his fingers up and down his sides along his ribs and over his chest as the professional man known for his ruthlessness and sarcasm in court had dissolved into a giggling banshee. I by his feet doing them serious damage stroking both silk-socked soles with my fingers, loving he had ultra-sensitive feet, his laughter unreal!

"Now what we got here Judge, see this the old faithful never fails gettin' a reaction, Lord Merriton learned that, I must have spent a good hour educating him how a feather tickles, feather part in between his toes and this qull end dragged up and down his soles but he was stubborn to give him his due but crumbled in the end!"

"NO PLEASE STOOP NO NOOOAHAHHAHAHA NO NOTMY FEEEEETHAHAHAHHAHAHASTOPAHAHAHHA!"

"Yeah you remind me of him but you laugh deeper but it does tickle doesn't it even with socks on and silk socks they intensify tickles so feet like these best not wear them, keep your feet still or how they going to get a full blast, okay then, uugh these socked toes wet with sweat, Ed's a good nipple licker isn't he!"

I had gripped the toes of the Judges right foot holding it tightly so the sole was taut and the quill could explore up and own his sole and copied the actions with his left foot as he laughed his guts out

"Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahaha....nooooooooo....hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha Please hahahahahahaha!"

His sweaty socked feet meant my fingers slid easily over his feet as he pleaded with me to stop and gasped at Ed's mouth licking his pits and nipples

"NOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!NOT MY FEET!! I CAN'T TAKE IT THERE!!! NO WAY!!! YOU GOTTA STOPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPPPPPPHAAHAHA!!

"Judge these socks are really wet and reckon your feet need an airing so allow me, yeah that's it, two very sweaty bare feet Hmmm yep smell like feet and seems you like your nipples sucked so how about your toes, all five at once or one at a time, any suggestions as they need coolin' down right?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHH NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DON'T HAHAHAHA NOT THERE MAN..NO..HAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I decided both as I licked both soles and licked in between all of his toes, his madly wiggling toes savouring the delicious taste of his feet as I told him, saying something so taboo about licking a guys soles and sucking his toes being usually hidden from sight trapped in a pair of socks wiggling and flexing getting hotter and hotter as the footsweat increases inside the shoes as yours prove to me, Mmmmm a real delicacy for my tongue, yeah in my mouth now wiggle your toes or else I'll tickle the sole until you do!"

The Judges toes wiggled in my mouth so my tongue slid in between them and they got a firm sucking as his bound feet and notably his toes were tongue -teased as Ed licked his chest and caressed him all over his upper body as the Judge squirmed on the bed as we exacted revenge on him!

"Anything done right gets results so now you see, you can feel why selected victms gave me all the information I wanted but you are one of the few I've used my tongue on!"

Seeing oral attention to his feet tickle tortured him to fuck, something I indulged in doing, his feet got the works a concentrated tongue bath licking, sucking, nibbling and even kissing his feet but not in submissive mode, kissing them as it humilited him me getting so intimate with his feet sensually but making what else was happening to him all the more sickening and unbearable as his dick stiff as a poker being sucked by Ed! This happening emphasizing his helplessness to resist anything we wanted to do to him. Ed worked his mouth and soon the Judge was about there and Ed stopped!

The Judges erect throbbing dick pulsated and Ed was ready with the feather and teased the head of the Judge's dick making him moan and increasing his need to shoot his spunk but then I unbound the Judges feet and roughly held his legs up, asshole exposed and Ed went into action with the feather teasing and tormenting the Judge caressing his balls and specifically his hairy virginal asshole, run up and down and up n' down driving the Judge demented! Then his legs and feet secured again we gave him a break broken by me beginning intense tickling torture intensely tickling Judge Wynter's bare, so senstive feet, tickling in between and under each toe with exploring fingers driving him wild reacting to the intensive tickles

" NOOOOOOO!!!!! ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!! NOT MY FEET, HEY, NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!! STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

Encouraged by Ed I maliciously stroked and teased both squirming soles as he held back the toes of both sweaty feet so I was alternating between his right and left foot in an unpredictable fashion reducing the Judge to manic hysterics having switched from fingers to the electric toothbrush as he went ballistic from the non-stop feet tickling torture!

"AIEEEEEE!!!!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GAWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! STOPPPPP!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! AWKKKKKK!!! NOT MY FEEEEET!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEEEEHEEEEEEHHHAHAH!!!! OH MYYYYY GAWDDDDDD!!!! NOOOOOO!! STOPPPP!!! YOU CAN'T FUCKIN' DO THIS TO MEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPP!!! AIEEEEEEE!!!!"

I feasted on Judge Wynter's feet whilst Ed lubed his fingers and worked on exciting the Judges dick and with my sensuous techniques orally not tickling with the Judge's feet soon there was his dick erect and then teased with the feather repeatedly brought the Judge to the very brink of a shattering orgasm of spunk, only to back off and laugh at his extreme sexual frustration and sadistic cum denial and instead to tickle torture both sweaty hairy armpits as I tongue -tickled his sweating feet and inhaling their musky appealing scent and my fingers running up his thighs keeping his dick hard and his balls and asshole on alert!

We loved hearing him groan, shriek and giggle insanely in reactions tothe sensation overload he was getting! My relentless toe-sucking and foot-licking torture was unbearable for him

"STOPPPP!!!! NOOOOO!!!! AIEEEEEE!! NOOOOO!!!!!"

Ed then fed his right size 10 socked foot to the Judge, all day in his adidas trainers, he then ran his other socked foot over the Judge's face and threatened with Ed fucking him so he squealed like a pig the Judge sucked the sweaty socked right foot and placed under his nose inhaled the stench of the left one and having shared a cell with Ed I can say his feet pong but are not ticklish I tried many nights when socked and bare they were in my face! I then pulled Ed's socks off and pressed them over the Judge's nose ordering him to sniff and sniff deep and he did! Then watched him give Ed a 'Foot Job' making sure he sucked every toe and licked in between them all and licked from heels to toes! Both feet done Ed replaced his socks and jerked the judge off hard and fast and then joined me by his feet.

Feather quills dragged up both his soles simultanously and feather part sawn in between his toes and me with his right foot and Ed his left a full on oral attack launched licking all over his feet, sucking and nibbling his toes, stroking and caressing and finger tickling his soles

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPP!!!! AIEEEEEEEE!!!! BAH WAH!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH!!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GAWDDDDDDD!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!! NOT MYFEET!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU OHHHHHHH SHITTTTAIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! OH FUCKKKKKKKK!!!! OK, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST STOP TOOOO MUCH PLEEEEESE NOOO NOT MY FEEEEEEEET NO STOP PLEASE, OK??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AIEEEEEEEEEE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!"

"Fuckin' shut it and take it or else your ass will be mine, come on laugh it up as new to this gonna take my time learning from Jeff the expert, your feet fuckin' stink and need a wash!" tormented Ed

"Like I said waited a year for this Judge so don't think it's over anytime soon not with feet as ripe tasting, raunchy smelling and so damn ticklish as yours, got lots more ideas, ice cubes, hairbrush and oil, edge of a key, Q-Tips but for me nothing like fingers and tongue!" I told Judge Wynter!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back