• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Alba

Piker2

TMF Regular
Well it isn't the best story, but on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno she was being asked about going to Malaysia and she is quoted as saying "We had snake wranglers as part of the crew. And I'd sit there in bare feet, and all of asudden, I'd feel something like, tickling. And I'd look down and there's worms crawling up through my toes!"

Hey, it's Jessica ALba right. Anything sounds good! :)

::Chandler Imitation:: I..KNEW IT!!

I knew Jessica was ticklish! I hope there's some tickling in Dark Angel's next season! There's a lot of foot action from her in those episodes.

Attachments

• db_TFI07_large.jpg
    db_TFI07_large.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 14
  • db_SS02_large.jpg
    db_SS02_large.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 14
  • db_PoliTickle01_large.jpg
    db_PoliTickle01_large.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 17
  • db_TicklinginSpace01_large.jpg
    db_TicklinginSpace01_large.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 14
  • db_Hades01_large.jpg
    db_Hades01_large.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 17
  • 63d7f822087626b13d97545f8daad9b5ca857bfb.jpg
    63d7f822087626b13d97545f8daad9b5ca857bfb.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 19
  • db_BounceChixOrigins01_large.jpg
    db_BounceChixOrigins01_large.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 12
She was actually tickled for real on a morning show; the male host challenged her to an arm wrestle and then goosed her ribs, causing her to squeal and apparantly giggle for a LONG time, even after the tickling ended. I didn't see it myself, but it was posted here a while ago (and multiple members did see it for themselves).

If anyone has this clip that I'm talking about, I'll do a very very generous trade for it!! my email is [email protected]

Great find!!

Thats just what I wanted to hear!!Jessica Alba is just waiting to get the "jungle treatment!!"If anyone sees that clip of her getting "goosed" as our esteemed friend would say(!)dont hesitate to post it.

Bravo!!

reef

she IS an angel

That clip would be worth it's weight in gold! Jessica is Number One.

I am working on a Dark Angel story with her right now. I'm trying hard to be true to her character in the show and to make the action believable.

Encouragement is always welcome...

I can beat Jessie Alba

I think a clip of that woman Savahna tickling Rena "Sable" Mero's foot in the swimming pool, is worth it's weight in Platnum baby. To bad it was a radio show and not a TV show.

Hey, Jessica Alba is fine, but........

What I REALLY want to know is where Valerie Rae Miller (Original Cindy) is ticklish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is soooooooooooooooo foooooooine!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1077037784.jpg
    Snapchat-1077037784.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Snapchat-111041481.jpg
    Snapchat-111041481.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Snapchat-729648844.jpg
    Snapchat-729648844.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Snapchat-1983141574.jpg
    Snapchat-1983141574.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Snapchat-535722510.jpg
    Snapchat-535722510.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 69
If Non-tkl doesn't have the clip than it is already a rare collectors item, because that dude has EVERYTHING! This clip MUST be found.
I'm reffering to Jessica Alba, but any of the other girls mentiones on this thread would also be good.

WallStreet,

I'm with you on that, man. The key word is MUST. Maybe we should offer a reward for information leading to the discovery of that clip. I would contribute.

The other tape that must, must, must be found is of Jennifer Love Hewitt on Rosie O'Donnell.

What great-souled man or woman will step forward to advance the quest?

Blackstar,

I believe I read something on some promo Valerie, Tara and Rachael were doing for Josie and the Pussycats.
Tara and Valerie had there arms up for something and Rachael tickled them both under the arms during an interview I think. I didn't see it but we know Tara is very ticklish and
Valerie put her arms down quickly too.

Original Cindy is bad ass but I think if her and Max ever
got tickled tortured, they would lose very badly. ;)

DK

D3, I did some digging for that JLH clip a while back and came up empty, even contacting the webmasters of a couple of fairly elaborate JLH fan sites who couldn't even confirm that a scene like that took place. However, a guy I used to chat with on messenger, who initially tipped me off about it, said he got the repeat on tape and many moons ago was supposed to send the tape to MTP Jeff so he could clip it. Nothing materialized. If I see him online again, I'll press him on it, but till then we may have to keep our fingers crossed for a repeat episode (not too likely at this point) or check in with JLH webmasters again.

tklr5150--Yes my friend, if you ever again come across the chap with the JLH footage you must press him. I quote the great Robert J Sturner (well, actually he's a poor man's Anthony Robbins) when I say "Persistance breaks Resistance". And as far as the Alba footage goes I say again my gagraphobian brethren IT MUST BE FOUND!!!!

Darknight, while I'm still fuming for missing that clip you're talking about (I HAD MY CHANCE AND BOOTED IT DAMMIT! . . . ahem, sorry about that), I think you're mixing up your names. Valerie was the name of the character, the actress in question is Rosario Dawson.

Doh! You are right tklr5150, it was Rosario Dawson by actress name. Thanks for catching my error. :)

Peace,
DK

tklr5150,

Thanks for the response and for the length of your efforts! If anyone can find it, I know you will.

(WallStreet: "gagraphobian"...fear of ? Like your Sturner quote, though.)

3D-- I'm sure I mangled what the word Gagraphobian would have been but it is someone with a tickling fetish, not fear. I'm sure if Kujman saw my term he'd correct me with a lengthy post, but in defense of myself: Every time I think of Jessica Alba everything gets hazy. I'm sure you understand.
As for Robert J Sturner, he was a motivational speaker a firm I worked for hired to come in and get every one cranked up. He was about 5'4" and was as hyper as a kangaroo after 30 cups of coffee. Very funny shit!

Hey Wallstreet,

If there isn't a technical term for love-of-tickling, we should invent one. Based on other people's posts and stories, I guess it would be something like: velliphilia.

And regarding Jessica, oh yes, I hear ya. "How would I tickle thee, let me count the ways...."

ddd

3D-- actually there is a word that describes a tickle fiend and I saw it on a site specializing in dominatrix terminology. It's very similar to the word that I attempted to spell. I must now make the effort over the weekend to find it. Also, for the record I've never liked the word ticklephile. It's sounds too much like pedophile, which none of us are (at least I hope not).

Attachments

• Tickling 7.jpg
    Tickling 7.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Tickling 6.jpg
    Tickling 6.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 213
  • Tickling 4.jpg
    Tickling 4.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Tickling 3.jpg
    Tickling 3.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 268
  • Tickling 2.jpg
    Tickling 2.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Tickling 1.jpg
    Tickling 1.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 170
WS--

Please post the results of your investigations, but I'm pretty sure it will not (and should not) involve the suffix "phobe" or "phobia".

Let's find the PERFECT term....

ddd

I believe the word was "knismolagniac." I guess it's pronounced something like "nizz-moh-la-nyee-ack" It supposedly means "sexually aroused by tickling", but it doesn't look like any Greek- or Latin-derived technical term I've sen so far.

MadK,

You remind me that I saw some terms for tickling recently, one of which I believe looked similar to your word. I'm going to try locating it. Thanks for your help!

ddd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191021-115335_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191021-115335_Gallery.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20180507_222828_0 (1).jpg
    20180507_222828_0 (1).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210109_232541.jpg
    IMG_20210109_232541.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 44
  • 20180530_153734.jpg
    20180530_153734.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 30
Although MadK's definition is not the one I saw, I have been unsuccessful in locating the other word, so until I do I must refer to you all as my Knismolagniac bretheren. That's pretty scary, which makes you guys pretty scary, and I'm one of you which makes me pretty scary.

DarkKnight!

PLEASE tell me someone has a clip of Valerie Rae being tickled! I'd give up all tickle internet forever if I could get that!!!!!!!

Valerie is my #1 crush right now. The sista is just scrumptious!!!!!

Blackstar,

Wish I had a clip of it my friend. I think it was like some
Entertainment weekly show or one of those Star biz shows on
Channel 2. Which means, it probably will not air again.

Someone has to have recorded it or have more info on it.

Peace,
DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back