• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Promise is a Promise (f/m intense, sexual)

Mercutioh

Hey all, Mercu here, first time writer etc. etc. I normally don't go for introductions, but I gotta say, I feel like there's enough side fetishes in this one I don't even know if it's purely a tickling story anymore (don't worry, I kept the tickling very much front and center). I think it might appeal a lot to all you Scenes of Desperation fans, among whom I most definitely number. That out of the way, hope you enjoy, and I welcome all comments/constructive criticism as I brainstorm if there are any other stories I wish to tell (probably not involving these two, but you never know...)

“Ready for your reward, big guy?” said Julie, licking her lips. My cock twitched a little in anticipation, already feeling fat from the heavy making out we had been doing just before. We were sitting in the bedroom in our nightclothes, the suitcase from her holiday business trip still lying half unpacked by the dresser. Fifteen long days she'd been away running an audit for some firm in New Jersey. The week before I'd been too busy myself for any bedroom fun, but without her there anything else seemed like a letdown—I hadn't even gotten myself off. It had been a miserable three weeks, but it would all have been worth it though; in return for my patience she'd promised me the best present of all.

“Happy Birthday, John,” she whispered, bending down in front of where I sat on the bed. Her sheer babydoll afforded me a priceless view of her deep cleavage as her fingers slipped into the hips of my boxers, gently starting to tug them down. I wasn't able to hold back my excitement any longer, coming fully erect in a matter of seconds.

“Guess I really missed you after all,” I said, sheepishly, not that my equipment was anything to be ashamed about. In fact, when Julie had first seen it in all its glory she called me a monster (jokingly of course), and to this day would sometimes refer to me in private as “Young Frankenstein.” Suffice to say, I was hung, with balls I could practically cup in one hand. Despite this, I'd worked out hard and pushed myself to last a long time in bed—or at least I would've any night but tonight. When Julie took my long-denied shaft in her hands, each touch was like a live wire straight to my nuts. When she lovingly ran a nail around the glans I lost myself too far in the pleasure, and just for an instant my control wavered. A tiny dollop of white spurted out from the tip and plopped unceremoniously onto the sheets in front of her.

Her hands stopped, and she looked up at me, concern and bemusement in her eyes. “Aww John, you know we're gonna have to get that dry cleaned.”

“Sorry babe,” I said nervously, “Don't worry about it, it's on me.”

“If I didn't know better, I'd think... have you blown your load at all while I was gone?” I froze. Ohh, I was more than just a little backed up, Julie didn't even know for sure about the week prior to her vacation. My balls were absolutely aching for her sweet release, and now... if I confessed she'd make me empty out in the bathroom for sure, the main event would only really be second best. Even then, knowing the trouble I'd be in I almost told her, but the thought of my hot flowing cum filling her mouth and throat swayed me back.

“Of course not, I had a go a couple days ago,” I said evenly. “I just got a little too excited, Julie, I promise.”

She hesitated, and for a moment I was panicking on the inside, thinking for sure I'd just missed out on one of her world class blowjobs. “Wait right here,” she said after a moment, and disappeared into the bathroom with her suitcase. I sat confused in the same spot, till in a few minutes the door cracked and out walked Julie, wearing an absolutely mind-blowing dress. It was a deep, shimmering red, backless, dark enough to complement her skin and bring out her freckles. The neckline was already deep, but during her preparation she'd tugged it down till an edge of areola was just visible on each side. I gulped appreciatively, and she smiled, sashaying her way seductively back to where I sat.

“I-is that new? It looks like it cost a fortune.”

She grinned and made a little twirl, showing off the front and skintight back at once. “This is my bonus from these past two weeks.” She knelt low in front of me again, and my cock outright throbbed at the sight. “You like it?”

“Hey, uh, Julie,” I stammered, unable to keep my eyes off her huge, milky breasts, swaying gently inside the sheer fabric. “Are you sure about this? I don't want to get that dress all dirty.”

“Oh, you wouldn't do that John,” she purred, spreading my legs as she drew her face in close. “Besides, I'll be sure to swallow.” Trailing her hands up my thighs, she made me shiver as she went back to work on my meat. This time, I told myself, I'd be more careful. No matter what she did I would be made of stone. I sure as hell wouldn't show just how desperately I was trying not to explode all over that beautiful, high-priced silk. This time—and that was when her left hand slipped under my balls, and her delicate fingers suddenly gave a quick tickle to my over-sensitive sac.

“JULIE!” I burst out, choking on suppressed laughter. “Whahaat are you doihigng?”

“Just a little foreplay, honey” she said, smiling winningly, “I'm just trying to loosen you UP a bit!” Her hand was meanwhile busy turning me to putty, giving my testicles a thorough and loving massage, punctuated at random with another quick tickle. Oh shit, this was too much, she was going to push me right over the edge! This was a trap, it had to be, but what could I do besides endure it?

“Ah! Babe!” I gasped, sounding a lot less at ease, but I could hardly help it. “It's—Ah! It's okay! I'm ready right now!” She was doing this little trick where she'd swirl her fingertips right at the bottom of one of my nuts, it was so erotic that I'd nearly splooged right off the bat. My balls ached with just how good it felt. Then one finger hit my sweet spot, a small area behind my right teste where the sensation was the absolute worst, and I just about hit the ceiling. *Bllppht* Another glob of hot desperate cum rolled down my shaft, and I winced, stifling a moan.

Julie kept right on, addressing me like she hadn't noticed. “You know how you can go on and on sometimes without coming, I figured I'd give myself a head start. But I know your stamina, John, this shouldn't be any problem for you.” Her other hand meanwhile had crept in to join the first, lifting my balls up for better access. Each little scratch of her nails was driving me towards the point of insanity. My cock quivered, pointed directly at her face and that beautiful shimmering dress as it strained with unbridled need. I kept grunting and snorting, toes curled with the effort of not giving her just exactly what she wanted. But I knew I was powerless to protest, if I could even form a sentence, and I couldn't hold out. The unstoppable pleasure in my oh-so-heavy balls was rising to a tipping point. All that mattered was coming, coming, NO, not coming, I was not going to—!

“Why, you're sweating, John” Julie exclaimed, as if surprised. “You're usually so stoic. Could it be perhaps that you're... ticklish?” All at once, her assault on my privates stopped.

“What, no!” My relief was short lived, as now both her hands dived in to attack my vulnerable ribs. This time surprise and the sudden change stopped me from holding back, and I immediately burst out laughing. “Bwahahaha Jjuhuhuliee stahaahapppp itttt!” I cried, but she was merciless.

“I had no idea you had such a sensitive side, John. I wonder where else you're sensitive. Your pits, maybe?”

“Nohohohooohoo,” I bellowed, knowing it was futile. Back when I was a boy, my older brothers would sometimes hold me down and tickle me, one holding my hands up while the other went to work—this was the most experience I had. But it was enough to know that my armpits were unbearably ticklish, enough to reduce me to crying and pleading through laughter to do whatever it was my brothers wanted. But Julie was just playing, I thought desperately, and at least my balls were safe!

Teasingly she crept her nails up my sides, towards my danger zone. I tried to clamp my arms down to stop her, but she just raised an eyebrow. “I thought you just said they weren't ticklish. Can't I at least try them out? Just a little, and if you don't laugh we can go back to the evening I promised you...” She pouted her lips and licked them, slowly.

Oh god, what was I doing? And yet, after all the teasing and struggle, I was so ready for a luxurious, slow blowjob culminating in one of the greatest releases possible. I had to do this—I could endure it, I needed to. “Um, okay,” I said, relaxing my shoulders. “It's not that bad I guess, I just really don't like being tii-t-ttt-PPHHBBT!”

It was worse than I'd thought. As the tips of her nails teasingly prickled my left armpit I cursed my vanity for ever deciding to shave them. Tantalizingly her fingers traced through my smooth pit, searching for any sign of weakness.

“Hmm, let's see about this one” She dragged a nail slooowwwly down, looking me right in the eye with undisguised glee. “Is that ticklish? Do you want to give in?”

“'m FINE” I gasped, breath coming heavier than at the end of a run. I didn't look fine, that much I was sure of, as I could feel a huge drop of sweat rolling down my temple. She toyed with me, listening like a safecracker for little gasps or aborted giggles to track down my worst spots, where she'd wiggle her nails around for a few seconds to see if I'd break. What was worse, I couldn't even cool down from her teasing before, the tickling kept me hard and throbbing, which surprised me. Still, I was determined to hold out.

“No luck there, huh?” she said, regretfully. “Well, maybe you were right, John. Or maybe, I just haven't found the right spot.” Her nails sunk into the tender skin of my right pit and I let out a startled choke. “Oh yes, that sounds promising!” A few more flexes of her fingers, and I was puffing like a steam engine, tears welling in my eyes. I was so close to caving and she knew it.

“What was that? You doin' okay big guy?” Round and round, oh GOD it tickled so bad! “Those are some funny noises you're making. Just remember and try not to laugh!”

I couldn't speak, couldn't open my mouth or laughter would've come pouring out. I was reduced to sputtering and squeaking, chin pressed to my chest and tears streaming down my cheeks as her merciless nails went faster and faster, then slowed to a crawl again before I could adjust.

“Hey, you're almost there, John,” she whispered encouragingly. “Just one more minute and then... I'm going to wrap my lips around that big fat dick of yours and lick, and suck, and stroke you till you've drained every. Last. Drop.” So saying, she dug her fingernails into the very depths of both my armpits and tickled like hell.

That did it. I was so aroused at the thought of her sucking me off that I couldn't hold back anymore. All the laughter I'd been holding in burst out of me in deep belly shaking guffaws. And once I started laughing, I couldn't stop, every little stroke from her fingers sent me into quaking fits as I fought hopelessly to regain control. All thought of blocking her out lost, I started to lose my balance on the bed and had to catch myself from toppling backward. Julie took full advantage of my precarious position, and I fought to hold myself up as my arms turned to jelly.

I strained hopelessly back away from her, with Julie leaning further and further towards me. Even as she tortured my pits, my twitching cock slipped through her open neckline and buried itself between those amazing, silky breasts. I had no idea if she had oiled herself up for a titjob, but even if it was just precum and sweat, my cock pumped smoothly in and out, in and out, while the armpit tickling left me way too weak to fight it. Horrific as the tickle torture was, I could easily feel the building up from the base of my cock as it jerked and leaked inside her glistening cleavage.

“Juhulieeee!” I squealed as loudly as I possibly could, “Ohoho Gohohodd ther's tooho much cum I caaahahnt hold ittt!”

In an instant, everything stopped. I came back to my senses staring deep into Julie's cold glare. “Excuse me,” she said, grimly. “What was that again?” Oh shit. Now I was really fucked.

“Uh,” I admitted, “Julie, I'm so sorry. You were right; I haven't come in three weeks. I'm about ready to blow an absolutely huge load.” I took a deep breath. There. It was out. “Look babe, I'll make it up to you, okay?” I tried my best to smile, even though her expression could probably freeze spit. “I guess this means no reward for me tonight, huh?”

There was a long silence, where she just starred. Then a maniacal look came into her eye, and the corners of her mouth twitched.

“Oh no, but of course you'll get your present, John,” she said. “After all, I did promise. What kind of person would I be if I went back on a promise?”

For a second, I almost let myself hope. I'd really wanted this to work out. Even if it meant lying to her, I'd hung on as hard as I had ever had to not to shoot off too early, just for this. Then with a wicked smirk she grabbed my cockhead in her mouth and began attacking it with grim determination. Back and forth her talented tongue caressed the slit, sending waves of pure ecstasy through my already taxed system. Worse, her hands found my balls again, and stroked that sweet spot with maddening efficiency. Cum was leaking from the tip as I strained with all my might to hold on, and her tongue started slurping it right out, diving straight into the most overpowering pleasure spot. I tried to resist, tried to make it last, but between her mouth, her soft breasts, and her fingers, I went rocketing over the cliff with no brakes.

“OHGOD JULIE OHGODOHOHHH OHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH!” I moaned, unable to hold back in the face of such irresistible stimulation. I was spurting out pulse after pulse of hot cum, and Julie milked me for every drop as I moaned and squirmed under her touch.

I came to my senses lying on the sheets, feeling like I'd run thirty miles. My cock was still dribbling wetly onto my thigh. My spent cum was all over Julie, her face, her dress, the bed... I didn't even want to look at the carpet.

“That—that was intense,” I croaked.

“Jesus John, it's like you wanted to drown me.” Shaking her head, she wiped a smear off her cheek. “I gotta admit though, watching you struggle so much was a huge turn on.” Looking down at my softening cock, she gave it a playful stroke. “You ready for round two?”

I let out a tired laugh. “Babe, even for me, it's gonna take a moment. But yeah, you definitely deserve a turn.” She snuggled down next to me, humming gently and caressing my chest. I put my arm around her and pulled her in close, but I could feel the exhaustion to my bones. Fair or not, I was thinking I would probably end up passing out, and just be extra nice to her in the morning.

“Awww,” she said, trailing her hands down my side. “Is your equipment broken?” Sliding over, she rolled herself on top of me. “Well, lucky for me I know your reset button.” As I gasped, she slid one finger into my navel and started tickling the hell out of me, the other hand focusing on my sides.

“Juuuhuhliieeehahaha!” I gasped. Oh god, it tickled almost worse than my pits! It was like after my orgasm every part of me had suddenly become twice as sensitive. “Pleheheshae sthahapahaha! Pleheheahesse I'm behghgging yohoohouu!” I tried to push her away but she easily caught my wrist, then twisted and used her other hand to exploit my armpit.

“Ohhh no, you don't get to complain,” she crowed as I bucked and writhed between her legs. “After you lied to me to try and make me swallow that huge load? And what you did to my dress? I don't think so!” She wasn't just teasing and trying to make me laugh now, I was already doing plenty of that! Instead of focusing on one area she would switch it up, attacking my abs, my ribs, even the undersides of my legs. I tried to squirm away but she was too fast, too unpredictable.

That's when I felt it. A deep and familiar ache from my crotch, as despite all reason my cock once again rose to the task. With Julie riding atop me, the top of my over-stimulated helmet rubbed up against the smooth backside of her dress, and I let out a loud moan amidst all the laughter.

“Well well, look who's ready!” At last the awful tickling stopped, as Julie laid herself down over my panting chest. Planting a firm hand on me to keep me still, she grabbed my cock with the other and mounted me in one smooth motion. It felt so good—too good, but my balls were unbearably sore from what had just happened. As I put the last of my energy into moving my hips, I made up my mind. I just had to get her to orgasm once or twice and then I'd be done. It shouldn't be too hard, given my usual performance, and this time, it's not like there was much for me to hold back anyway.

Julie started to ride me hard and fast, and almost immediately I noticed the difference. All the teasing and tickling had done something to me, I was way too sensitive, the feeling inside of her was overwhelming, even as my balls cramped in warning.

“Ungh, Julie!” I gasped. “Can we maybe. Slow down a bit? Ah! I want you to—enjoy thi-ooooohhh” What was wrong with me? I wasn't even going to last until her first climax, but she was relentless.

“But I am enjoying this John,” she said, sliding up and down my shaft with quick little squeezes. “You're always sooo tough, so manly, so implacable when we're making love.” She gave a little grunt, obviously feeling the pace herself. “You just pound away all grim and stoic, never show a hint of weakness, but now! Well, now you can't hold back, can you?” Reaching behind her, she gave my balls an encouraging squeeze. “You're so vulnerable, so.. appreciative! And I can, ungh! take you any time I want! And all I have to do is—” Her fingers sunk one last time into my pits.

“Julie, NO!” I shouted hoarsely.

“Tickle tickle tickle, John.”

I came. I came like a fucking teenager, only laughing my goddamn head off. It hurt like frostbite on my balls, just like I'd know it would, and I sobbed and giggled into Julie's magnificent breasts as she grabbed my head and rode my aching cock to her own impressive orgasm. Each contraction of her pussy just served to milk me harder, my cockhead in unbearable bliss while each spurt left my stones in deeper and deeper agony. I couldn't imagine how there could possibly be any more, yet it seemed to go on for minutes. At last Julie rolled off me, and I collapsed like a dropped marionette, the darkness of the void only held back by the utter agony in my cock and balls.

As my eyes drifted shut, I could feel her slide in next to me, holding me at last in a loving embrace. And yet. The arm she draped over my sweat-soaked chest lay with her hand tucked between my arm and side. Not tickling, just resting, possessive.

“Hey sweetie,” she whispered to me, breath tickling my ear. “I've got another trip coming up to Chicago, this one might take a while.” She gave my forehead a little kiss. “And this time, if I find out you have touched yourself once while I'm gone, I'm going to give you much, much worse. Just think about that, when you wake up.”

“Goodnight, John.”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back