• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bethany Mota's day at the beach

flugel1

TMF Regular
In my head this a part one, let me know if you like and want to see the payback. It was fun to write hope you like it.

Bethany Mota’s Day at the Beach

Bethany Mota’s life had been crazy since her appearance on Dancing With The Stars. All in a good way. She had been traveling non stop for almost 3 weeks and was truly looking forward to being home for a few days to chill and enjoy some Cali weather and maybe the beach.

On her first morning back she woke to about 4 text messages from her bestie, Jenni. Beach – noon. Pick you up. Be ready Biatch. She smiled to herself. Without even talking Jenni always knew when Beth was around and what she needed. So she made some breakfast and started to get ready. Bethany was pretty laid back but fashion conscious. And that had only increased has her popularity increased.

She put some lemon in her hair for highlights. Did a light beach ready make up and chose and pink bikini with black piping. She picked out a lipstick, and shades that matched and a large pink floppy hat. Her favorite beach coverup was a black and pink knit like number she loved. She painted her nails and bright pink and felt prepared for the day. So she put some fruit, flavored water, watermelon slices, and 2 wine coolers in her cooler. Beth wasn’t a big drinker, being underage, but the occasional wine cooler on the beach was perfect. She was ready to go.

Jenni showed up right on time. Jenni was ridiculously punctual. When she rang the door Beth was there. The girls squealed and jumped and hugged each other. They giggled and talked a mile a minute at the same time. Finally, Jenni took charge. “Come on Bethers, we’re wasting sun” and they headed to her car. Beth was a little taken aback when she saw 2 guys in the back seat. Brad and Tom were high school friends. Beth had always had a crush on Brad. “Jenni?” Beth asked suspisciously. “What” Jenni faked innocence.
“What the hell?” Beth whispered. “Bethers, its nothing. I ran into Brad and told him we might be beaching. He said call him if we do he’d luv to join. So I did. That’s it. Lets go”
So they jumped in the car.

“Welcome home weary traveler” Brad teased. “No kidding” Beth said. “How are you guys doing. I havent’ seen you guys in months”. “I know that text thing on you phone must be broken” Tom teased. Beth felt alittle bad. “I know. Sometimes I just get so busy I just kinda loose touch” she tried to explain. “Beth……..come on I was just teasing you” So they got to the beach and everyone headed out. The guys hit the surf and the girls set up camp. 2 huge blankets, beach chairs, coolers at the ready, hats on coverups off and tanning began. Jenni and Beth caught up on each others adventures and the guys played in the surf. Soon, they came back and got in there coolers and each cracked open a beer.

Brad couldn’t help but sneak peeks at Beth. The past year had changed her from quiet, somewhat geeky girl to smokin’ hot young woman. Sometimes it was lost on her, but not on the guys she was around. “So Beth, what was the best thing about being on Dancing?” he asked. She was kinda surprised he even watched. “Well, getting to know Derek was way cool. He texted me the other day. And I really liked our contemporary dance” she explained. “Yeah that was cool. I voted for you on that” Brad said and she smiled inside.
Brad got another beer and handed Beth a wine cooler. “Knew you liked these so I brought a couple” and she smiled bigger inside. The boys ventured off. “What is up with that” Jenni asked completely knowing the answer. “I have no idea” Beth said honestly.

“Bullshit, you know hes been crushing on you since sophomore year. And you look nothing like you did sophomore year.” Jenni explained. “Oh just shut it. Were just at the beach” Bethany laughed it off as she opened her cooler and took a long and lovely drink. “Damn I do like these”. So the girls continued to sun. “Hey guys we need some help” the guys yelled. So the girls got up and went over to see them standing by what can only be described as a pit. “We need a test pilot for our buried in the sand experiment. Beth you game?” Tom asked. “What kind of ‘experiment’ are we talking about?” Beth said leery.

“We just started arguing over whether we could create the perfect buried in the sand pit, without you being around. So now we need you to show us if we did it or not” Tom explained. “You know you guys are stupid right?” Beth laughed. “Probably but theres only one way to settle the argument. “But I’ll get all………sandy” Beth whined. “That’s what the oceans for. Come on jump in and will just cover you and the get you out” Tom said completely rational.

Against her better judgement Bethany laid in the little pit they had dug. The cool sand felt nice against her skin. The other 3 started to cover her. Her feet were left out of the sand and it came up above her breast but left her arms exposed. It took a few minutes and Beth had to admit the cool sand around her body felt pretty good. When they had completed their work the 3 conspirators sstood back and admired their work. “Pretty damn good if I do say so myself” Brad said. “Somethings missin’” Jenni wondered. “I know” and she started to fashion two huge breasts out of sand for her friend. The boys joined in. It didn’t take long. “Look its your beach alter ego – Sandy Mota” Jenni laughed and ran back to the blankets. Beth looked pretty cool and funny with her head and arms and feet out of the sand and 2 huge breasts made of sand.

Jenni came running back with Beths hat and glasses. She put them on her friend and started taking pictures on her phone. Beth thought it was pretty funny and played along and mugged for the camera. The boys joined in. Jenni went behind her and appeared to grab the huge sand breasts. “These are great. Beth you look amazing. You’re motavators are going to love these” and Beth knew she was right. Quietly Jenni and Tom walked back to the blankets. Brad knelt down beside her. “I’ve wanted to talk to you for a while but your always so busy. I thought this might be the only way I could get your attention.” He said softly. “What, burying me in the sand is your big move” she teased. “Nice”

“Beth, Im not stalking you or proposing marriage or anything stupid, I’d just like to go on a date sometime if you’d be into that?” and he smiled. And she melted alittle more inside again. She didn’t really want to but she did. She really had crushed on him since HS and found this whole thing kinda cute. “So what, you’re gonna keep me buried until I say yes. Why do you want to go out with me anyway. You know how crazed my life is. Im not really into having a relationship!” she stammered.

“Which one of those do you want me to address? I’ll take why first. You’re always fun, smart and a great time. And I think you’re beautiful. And really you’ve changed a lot the last couple years and I’d like to get to know you better. I’m not looking for a relationship either” he explained. “Plus you’ve got huge sand breasts which is always a plus” In spite of herself she giggled. And AGAIN she felt her heart warm to him. “Look Brad I do like you, you always make me laugh but my life is to crazy right now” and she meant it. “I understand” he said and got up and started to walk away. “Hey you can’t leave me like this. Help me get out” she yelled to his back.

Brad turned around and walked toward her. “I like the fact that I can make you laugh. Maybe I ought to try that now” and he knelt down by her perfectly pedicured feet. “Brad, get me out of her, now” she said more sternly. “See that’s not the fun, laughing Beth I know. Lets see if we can fix that” and he scrapped his nails across her exposed soles. Beth was very ticklish and started to laugh and slap the sand with her hands. “You shit, cut that shit out right now” she laughed. And he just increased the tempo on her sensitive soles and her laughter filled the beach. “You son of a bitch…….hahahahaha………….you’d better………………hahahahaha……………….gawd damn it……………..” and all she could do was slap at the sand and curl her toes. Her laughter was awesome.

“Damn, Beth you are ticklish. What about these lil pink toes” and he scrapped his nails right below them and she exploded in laughter. “YOU FUCK……………hahahahaha……….Alright I’ll go out with you” she yelled hoping that would work. It did for a minute. She grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at him.
“Now see, I don’t think you meant it about going out with me. You just wanted me to stop tickling you and then you ruined the deal by hitting me with the sand” and he moved up near her head. “Throwing sand at a guy that just told you all these nice things about you isn’t cool. I think you need to learn a lesson” and he just smiled. As much as she wanted to me mad, she couldn’t do it.

He took his left hand and intertwined his finger inside her right hand. He was staring deeply into her eyes. He move her arm above her head, exposing her very vulnerable armpit. When she realized what he was doing she panicked. “Don’t you dare” she warned. “Oh I must” and he started to tickle her pit. She was laughing, screaming, trying to wiggle out of the sand knowing she was helpless. “PLEASE>>>>>>>>BRAD” and he just continued to tickle her senseless. When he saw tears start to roll down her cheeks he stopped. He gently removed her tears with his finger licked them off his hand. He put his right hand on her cheek and leaned closer. “You are unbelievably amazing” and he kissed her. She really didn’t want him too, but she kinda did.

The kiss was gentle and warm and loving. She really hadn’t kissed a guy in a while and it felt good. Brad didn’t force anything. He just continued to kiss her. Without really knowing it she opened her mouth. Their tongues met. Beth was liking this more and more. Instinctively she put her arms around him. He moved to kissing right below her ear. Her worst/best spot. She let out a soft moan. He went back to her mouth and she responded more hungrily than before. They continued to kiss for a few moments. When Brad broke the kiss he looked deeply in her eyes. “I want you to know this wasn’t planned. Burying you in the sand was so I could talk to you, the rest just kinda of…………happened.” He was removing sand from her as he spoke. “ I do want to get to know you better” he said. “Well you’re already feeling me up” Beth said and smiled. And Brad looked down and both his hands were on her sand breasts. They both smiled at each other.

He removed most of the sand and stood up. “Give me your hands” and reached out to her. She put her hands in his and he pulled her out of the sand. He hugged her and she hugged back. “I’m sure you want to hit the surf and clean off” and he started to walk away. She ran up to him and pinched his ass and he turned around. She kissed him hard and rubbed his obvious erection. “Just remember……..paybacks are a bitch” and she ran into the surf. And he starred at her glorious ass the entire time. When he got back to the blankets Jenni asked him “how’d it go” and he took a moment to think about it and smiled and said “I think I’m in BIG trouble” and you couldn’t remove his smile with a sand blaster.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back