• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

His future's in his feet M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Leonard called into my office I spoke to him about his promotional prospects so company car, wage increase, as my personal assistant global travel with and without me represnting the company at business conventions and the company apartment and saw in his eyes the excitement. Leonard 6'3" slim and fit figure not muscle bound, a teen model now aged 25yrs I briefly glanced at his black loafer shoes and said we ought to go to my place to talk and he said he'd call Amanda and tell her they couldn't meet tonight and called her in the office then and there.

So an hour later at my place and having had a drink Leonard has been shown around my house and impressed with its style I told him that he was someone I'd welcome as my personal assistant and he smiled but lost the smile when I said I was also considering Adrian in the accounts department and he told me he was sure that he was the better qualified and I said I agreed but I needed a P.A. who would keep secrets and be willing to show loyalty to me and be willing to prove that loyalty in any way needed and Leonard said he would be fine with that!

I told him with all that came with the position on offer that it might be one compromising his relationship with Amanda but knew this go getter would selfishly put self first and his comment of no surprise to me "No Alec she'd put up with it or there'd need to be changes!" I gave him another beer and said how would he feel compromised which seemed to shock him and he looked at me questioningly and feeling a little whoozy asking me what did I mean and smiling I told him he'd soon see and took him to the guest bedroom as he needed to lie down.

"Leonard, Leonard time to wake up as I really want you to have the job with all the goodies and I spoke of a compromise and keeping secrets!"

"Uuug Mmm yes Alec!" he said groggily

At the end of the bed I noted the 14 on his loafer soles and said I knew I could and would work well with him and more his decision whether he got the job or I offered it to Adrian adding I'd heard that he had very ticklish size 14 feet as I slipped off both loafers and Leonard realised he was secured to the bed. He felt me gently stroking the soles of his black nylon socked feet and he immediately started giggling and wiggling on the bed begging me to not tickle his feet so told him that maybe it was better Adrian got the position. Leonard said he really wanted the job and I said of course he did with all the trappings anyone would and he then said he couln't help his ticklishness, he just found it difficult to handle anyone touching his feet and I said I understood this as I kneeled facing both black thin nylon larger than life socked feet saying it was a shame as I'd have liked to have seen him benefit from the company benefits whilst lightly tracing finger patterns on his socked soles and seeing him chew his lips and his feet twitch.

I stopped and told him his large feet were a great shape with longish toes and an enticing masculine aroma, Amanda must really appreciate and he told me that to the contrary she insisted he washed his feet before seeing her as they sweat a lot and were smelly, he gasped as saying I thought they were perfect removed each sock slowly, very slowly savouring his reactions of wonder, fear, trepidation! The certainty of what was about to happen to him suddenly hit home and he begged me

"Not that Alec! Don't Please stop! Shit don't do it! No seriously, I really can't stand that." I gnored him and both socks were off.

His feet bare I looked at his toes in proportion and very arousing scent and leaned closer to them and he looked at me asking were his feet really of interest to me and nodding told him so much so his future lay in his feet! I then started to taste them and made his right foot quiver as I began licking the sole, lubing his foot with my tongue, licking his toes as he giggled but holding his foot, sucking his toes and then nibbling them. I mapped out both his feet the same way, finding an excruciatingly sensitive spot in the process, scraping my bottom teeth along the crevice just below his big toes made him insane with ticklish agony so I tortured him this way sparingly.

"Hmmm that made you smile Leonard and yeah such a shame you can't handle this kind of thing, just between us but guess you are too ticklish!"

"Alec I handled it, er yeah it tickled me but um I handled it happening so um!"

"So you are interested in the position as my P.A. and the B.M.W. and apartment just 10 inutes by car from here so you will see that later and reckon could stand my company in Dubai, London, Sydney, Paris, Montreal, Rome, Kuala Lumpur, Rome, Rio de Janeiro, Copenhagen, Mumbai, Berlin and Tokyo by examples!"

"Oh wow yeah for sure, a break away from N.Y.C. and we've always got on well Alec right!" he said

I nodded sniffing and lightly stroking his bare soles as he giggled and wiggled around and curled his toes as creases appeared on his soles as stroking his soles softly. My face was about an inch from his bare soles, I began to delicately brush his soles with my mustache. He jumped, and giggled momentarily, probably expecting much worse, but this he seemed to be able to endure. I could feel his rigid tenseness as I moved my mustache over each sole and was rewarded by another giggle when I playfully brushed him under his toes with it. I told him his feet were very warm and warm feet always more sensitive and increased the pressure of my strokes teasing his arches and toes to great effect and concentrated on his arches lightly and continuously as he squirmed on the bed.

I stopped and said I knew we'd work well together as we shared a similar work ethic, diligence to detail and being through and told him teasingly there are rules when tickling bare soles, to start slowly and lightly so a finger dragged from toes to heels and heels back up to toes and demonstrated and then tracing circles inside the arches and gripping Leonard's big toes in one hand I alternated drawing circles from one sole to the other as he giggled helplessly! Then finger frenzy full speed!

"NOOOO NOOOO! AH HAA HAA HAA ... STOOOP!" Leonard yelled entering the kingdom of laughing hell.

"Yeah Leonard staying in the best hotels, eating out, seeing all the sights, real globe-trotters!" I said

Leonard's toes flexing involuntarily backwards as my fingers caressed his sweaty soles luring him into helpless hysterics of deep-throated, long howls of manly laughter. My fingertips lightly stroking over both of his bare ticklish soles, scraping from his smooth heels to his wriggling toes. The ticklish sensations were unbearable for him and I picked up the pace every two minutes, using my fingernails to trace patterns all over his arches and stroking the fleshy part of the balls of his feet. Then I gently pried apart each of his toes and scraped between them. Lenoard tried to pull his feet away but was completely helpless to stop me from doing whatever I wanted.

I then switched tactics and massaged his feet slowly and enjoyed the fact this man was so desperate to gain the riches on offer he'd compromise himself to achieve this aim and knew one I was and would continue to exploit as I seductively touched the sensitive, mega sensitive feet that smelled and tasted so good. My massage thorough he moaned as I continued with it! I then told him I sensed we'd work things out and recovering he said

"You reckon Alec, not sure I can handle the pressure but the position an opportunity too good to miss!" Leonard said

I agreed with him as I went the dresser and took out the feather and told him tonight was going to seem him seal the deal with me and I ran the white feather slowly, heel to toe on each foot. His legs convulsed wildly as he giggled, feather swapped for fingers both soles simultaneously

"NOOOO HAAHAAAHHEEEE NOTTHHAHAH BOTHHHAAAHAAHEEEE SOLEESSSS!" Leonard laughed like a loon!

I stroked up and down his arches and circled the balls of his feet with my fingers; he went mad! After half an hour I picked up the feather and gently flicked it over his feet, hardly touching and then using the quill end dragged it along his arches and under the base of his toes then and sawing the feather end in between his toes as Leonard lost it completely. I slipped the tip of my tongue between his toes and licked between all ten of them and both soles all over! The more he laughed, the more I wanted to hear him laugh and glad his feet were so tongue ticklish as his reaction delightfully exhibited to me!

"MM...nooo...please...ALEC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE....MY FEEEEEEETTTT.....TOOOOOO....TICKLISH.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Leonard squirming and deep belly laughs erupting when my I sucked and nibbled his wiggling toes, a laugh that was intoxicating and told him he'd got the position and this a work in progress, a project that needed working on and if he was willing, so was I and he nodded that he guessed he might never get used to it but sure was willing to try and I smiled and said there was one last deail to finalise before his signature was on the contract and I handed him the keys to his new home and car. From the dresser I got the electric toothbrush now both feet were lubed up and he heard the click and 'Bzzzzzzzzzzz'

I ran it up and down each sole and tickle totured Leonard who was really laughing within seconds, the bristles exploring his soles up to under his toes, he going insane, manic laughter when the bristles ran under his toes

"AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHHAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHEEEEEEEE." Leonard screaming out like a wild banshee on heat.

I stopped the torture after 20 minutes and he was shaking as I massaged his feet and tongue bathed them both and even the tongue tickles were preferable to his feet being subjected to the sonicare which I use to punish him with! So yes Leonard signed on the dotted line and split with Amanda as his lifestyle means he's often away on business and invariably with me so his feet as sensitive, sweaty and smelly as ever and Iinsist any initial washing of them wherever we are in the world is done by me as his big warm feet fresh out of shoes and back sheer silk Armani socks always smell raunchy and taste ripe and great to fondle and massage as I remind him to please me as his future's in his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back