• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mallory's Scientific Torture (F/F) (Their Classmate's Secret: Part 4)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
---
Mally spent the forty-five minutes leading up to her time slot walking outside in the hot sun, trying to keep her mind off what she was about to do. She arrived at the lab a few minutes late, seemingly delaying her fate as long as possible.

“Hiiiii!” Sandra said warmly and flirtatiously.

“Hi Mally,” Blaine said, unusually standoffish. “Ready for fun?”

“Um…” Mally replied, “…fun is not what I’d call it…”

“Oh, come on!” said Sandra cheerfully. “It’ll be over before you know it. Here, sign this.” She handed Mally what appeared to be a waiver form. It was long, with plenty of small print.

“Should I read it?”

“No,” said Sandra. “We’ve got to get started because you’re late. Just sign. It’s just liability stuff.”

“Okay,” said Mally, signing her name on the line at the bottom.

“Alright,” said Sandra. “Now, hop up here and we’ll strap you in.”

Mally looked at the table. “Strap me in?” Her voice grew gravely serious. “No. No, sorry. I won’t do it.”

“Mally!” exclaimed Blaine, sounding frustrated. “Come on! It’s research!”

“I can’t. I just can’t. I won’t. There’s no way.”

Sandra could tell from Mally’s voice that she was serious. She remembered tickling Mally in the student lounge and how insanely ticklish she was and how much she freaked out.

Blaine tried again, “We can’t let you do it without being strapped in, it’s a variable that wouldn’t be accounted for in the study.”

Mally shook her head. “I won’t get on there if you’re going to strap me in.”

Sandra sighed. “Fine. We can do it without.”

“But - “ Blaine began to argue.

“It’s okay, Blaine. No one has to know. Kurt’s not here for this one. Look, we have a participant here, willing to do it. We have to just take advantage of that.”

The words take advantage sent a chill down Mally’s spine.

“Fine, fine…” said Blaine begrudgingly. “Okay, Mally. Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to tickle you for one minute in a certain spot. If you make it through the minute without saying the word ‘science,’ you’re done. If you say the word at any point, I’ll stop. But then we’ll flip a coin. And you have 50/50 odds of having a minute of time added on to your tickling, during which you can’t use the word ‘science’ as your out. And it goes on like that.”

Mally looked stunned. “But….what if…”

Sandra stopped her. “Stop. Don’t think about it. Just don’t. Hop on the table. I know you, Mally, you’ll think yourself into paralysis.”

Mally was already frozen. She wasn’t sure she could willingly get herself onto that table.

“Do we have to tickle you just to get you onto the table, Mally?” Blaine asked dryly.

Mally stepped backward nervously. “Um..probably…”

Blaine began wiggling her fingers at Mally. “Okay, okay, okay!” Mallory leapt onto the table in fear.

“Okay Mal, good girl,” Sandra said as if talking affectionately to a puppy. “Now kick off your shoes and lie down.”

Again chills and nervous adrenaline shot through Mally’s body as she heard the instructions to “kick off her shoes.” She wasn’t sure she could bring herself to do it. She hesitated.

“Mally….” Blaine said scoldingly, reaching for Mally’s shoes.

Somehow, the idea of letting Blaine remove her shoes for her made Mally feel too out of control. Removing her own shoes was the last vestige of control she was going to have during this whole thing, and she was going to use it. She reached down and took off her right shoe, then her left. She wiggled her toes as the cool air touched and practically tickled them.

Her stomach tightened as she thought about what her boyfriend, an avid lover of tickling and feet, had always said: that feet were most ticklish right after removing shoes that had been on for a long time. She’d always denied that it was true, saying her feet were just really ticklish all the time, but part of her did so out of a refusal to admit - to herself or to anyone else - that there could be a certain, predictable time when her feet were most ticklish. It was too vulnerable, too scary. If it was the case, she was never going to admit it to anyone that it was true. But in that moment there on the table she could almost feel that it was true. No one had even touched them yet but she could tell her feet were going to be very, very sensitive.

Sandra was seized by a rush of energy as Mally’s soft soles were revealed right in front of her. God, they were pretty. It was true that Sandra mainly liked to flaunt her own feet, but this research project sure seemed to be activating an attraction to other women’s feet. And while seeing Liss’s and Vanessa’s soles had been visually enjoyable, seeing Mally’s again was a whole other ballgame. She had to consciously keep from staring - for the time being - and she even felt herself becoming a bit aroused.

“Okay, Mally, here we go…” Blaine said.

Mally closed her eyes and braced herself. “I can’t believe I’m doing this…” she muttered.

Blaine’s fingernails brought instant giggles that took everyone in the room by surprise. Mally was always so composed, even standoffish, and so NOT girlish. Blaine LOVED it. She immediately remembered the delight of tickling Mally before - the girl who never wanted Blaine to put her arm around her, who got pissed off when Blaine playfully slapped her butt one time, who would never return Blaine’s effusive playful affection - physical or emotional. This was the one way she could break through Mally’s WASP-y wall of distance and coolness. And boy was she breaking through.

Mally giggled and laughed and within three seconds pulled both feet away.

“Now Mally,” Blaine said, “if you don’t want to be restrained, you have to keep your feet still.”

Still giggling, and now rubbing her feet together to try to get the tickles off, Mally lamented, “I can’t!”

“Then either you need to be strapped in or one of us needs to hold you down….”

“No no no…neither…I’ll…I’ll keep still…”

“Okay….” Blaine said skeptically. She resumed tickling. Mallory shrieked and within two seconds had again pulled her feet back.

Blaine stared at her, frustrated.

“Okay okay,” Mally said. “Just gently hold my ankle in place with your arm while you do it…”

“You better not kick me in the face…” Blaine warned.

“I’ll try not tooo—hhoooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!” The sensation of Blaine’s fingernails on her soles was hard to comprehend. It tickled beyond measure. How could such a light touch on such a small surface area elicit such an unfathomably unbearable feeling?

Molly’s laughter grew hard and intense. Loud, punctuated, rhythmic “HA”s flowed from her mouth. She scrunched her toes tightly, instinctively, as she often did, because her toes were by far the most ticklish part of her foot. Blaine took it as a challenge and made an extra effort to dig her fingernails underneath Mally’s toes. She was able to do it, on the left foot, which was Mally’s clearly more ticklish foot - something Blaine didn’t know but was inadvertently taking advantage of. Mallory SCREAMED, instinctively put her hand over her mouth, then took it off and pounded on the table. Her torso twisted as if she was trying to get away.

“HOWMUCHTIMEHOWMUCHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The “ho” laugh was a deep, deep, low belly laugh.

“Forty seconds left,” Sandra replied with a half-innocent smile.

Mally couldn’t believe it. She was certain a minute had to have gone by. She simply couldn’t take this anymore. “SCIENCE! SCIENCE!” she cried out.

Sandra wasted no time flipping the coin as Mally lay panting on the table. “Heads we add a minute, tales the feet part is done,” she said. The tossed the coin in the air. It landed heads. Mallory groaned in disbelief.

For a minute and forty seconds, Blaine’s fingernails danced all over Mally’s still-super-soft-soles. Sandra watched with erotic delight, took pictures and videos, and even subtly touched herself outside of her clothes while the other two - obviously - weren’t looking.

With about thirty seconds left, Blaine began to intensively focus on Mally’s toes again, even sliding her fingers through them and taking them one by one between two fingers and stroking. Mallory went ballistic and, without being able to help it, flipped over onto her stomach and started trying to dive off the table onto the floor. Both Blaine and Sandra’s eyebrows shot up in amusement.

“Wow,” said Sandra. “This is certainly new territory.”

Blaine was not going to let Mally out of the arranged deal early. She leapt up onto the table and pinned Mally’s legs down, then continued to tickle her now-upward-facing-soles. Mally couldn’t move, which exponentially compounded the torture. She again pounded the table and pleaded, panicked, “Blaine, Blaine, Blaine…please, ohmygod, please…” She spoke in almost a whisper, as if fear had overcome her. “Really….really….Blaine….Sandra…this is just….I really can’t….please just not the toes…..Blainenotthetoes…..nooonoonooooooooooooo-hhooooohooooeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!”

Time up.

“Good job, Mal!” said Blaine cheerfully, knowing full well the agony Mally was in. “Just two spots left!”

“Oh God, what are they?” Mallory groaned, panting.

“Well, your tummy is next…” said Blaine, almost with a flirtatious edge.

Mallory sighed. Then she felt resolve come over her. She could handle it on her tummy. Her tummy was not as ticklish as many of her other spots. She’d figured out ways as a teenager to “make herself less ticklish” during doctors exams and massages, and knew that those techniques could be especially effective when something was tickling her tummy, because it was just on the edge of tolerable - sometimes.

“Okay,” Mally said, swallowing hard. “I’m ready.” She tried to feel confident.

Mally’s tummy was flat, soft, and downright sexy. Blaine lifted Mally’s shirt and begin softly stroking her bare tummy left to right. Mallory took deep breaths. She could take this. It almost felt kind of good. 

Blaine kept the tickles very light but changed her technique to more of a spidering, dancing motion. It tickled a little bit more but Mally kept breathing and tried to keep her body and mind as relaxed as possible. Twenty seconds had already gone by.

Then, Blaine returned to stroking but made her strokes noticeably firmer. Her fingernails dug a bit deeper into Mally’s skin as she slid them across her belly. Mallory began to automatically retract her belly with each stroke. Her body grew more tense. She bit her lip. Blaine noticed the affect she was having, and continued stroking, speeding up and gaining intensity. Mallory winced and shut her eyes.

Blaine glanced at the timer and saw only twenty seconds remained. She had to move in for the kill. She wanted badly to verbally tease Mally before doing it, but she knew that wouldn’t fly in terms of consistency with the study. So she suddenly began feverishly scribbling her fingers all over Mally’s abdomen.

Mallory let out a high-pitched, “Wooooooo!!!” as if she were surprised by the sudden increase in sensation. It was followed by heavy breathing, desperately trying to keep from laughing. Mallory knew that when she lost control and exploded into laughter, she quickly entered into frenzied, panic mode, and was likely to say the safeword. If she could just make it a few more seconds, she could survive this round without the risk of adding time.

But Blaine’s tickling was zeroing in on the spots that she could tell were worst for Mally: low, close to the waistline, near the hips - as well as some spots further out to the side. She seemed to have been given full discretion over what constituted the “stomach” and she was willing to take a liberal view.

Mallory broke into giggles as Blaine began drawing little circles with her fingernails on both sides near Mally’s waistline. The laughter quickly became wild, hysterical, and Mally began bucking and thrashing.

Sandra was loving the show, but mostly had her eyes fixed on Mally’s bare feet.

“Hold still, Sweetie,” Blaine said. “You still have ten seconds…”

“Nooo! NO!!! HAHAHAAAA!!! NO!!! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPHAHEHEEEHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAEEE!!!!!!!!”

Somehow, some way, Mally made it to the end of the minute without saying the safeword.

“Good girl!!!!” Sandra found herself standing up and applauding. “Gosh, you are the most ticklish one yet, for sure…”

Mally blushed.

“I don’t know, Sandra…you were pretty bad yourself…” Blaine said teasingly.

Sandra blushed too, and said, “Me? I’m not ticklish. Not at all!”

“Okay, Mally,” said Blaine. “Final spot. Underarms.”

“Oh jeez….” Mallory said, knowing this could not possibly go well.

As Blaine began moving toward Mally’s underarms, fingers extended, Mally began laughing.

“Whaaaa???” Blaine said, freezing in her tracks.

“Mally’s air ticklish!!!” Sandra exclaimed gleefully.

Blaine wiggled her fingers teasingly close to Mally’s underarms. Her arms shot down and she began giggling again. It tickled just as much as the real thing.

“Sandra, I’m going to need some assistance here, clearly,” Blaine said, motioning for Sandra to come hold Mally’s arms up.

“NONONONONONONO!” Mally exclaimed, panicked. “I’ll let you do it, I’ll let you do it, just put your hands there. You can just keep them in there the whole time.”

Blaine looked at her skeptically. “Okay, but if I can’t do what I want to do, Sandra is coming to hold your arms up.”

Mally knew this was going to be bad.

Blaine’s fingers entered her armpits and Mally clenched her whole upper body as tightly as she could, and went into instantaneous silent laughter. She was naturally thrashing but Blaine was essentially on top of her, limiting her motion. Every now and then, a loud squawk would pierce the silence. Sandra stood up to look closely to make sure Mallory was still breathing. “Silent laughter??” she said aloud, puzzled.

“SCIENCE!!!!!” Mallory shrieked. Only thirteen seconds had gone by.

“Boy oh boy, Mally,” said Blaine. “This is not a good spot for you…”

The coin flip turned out heads, meaning Mally now had one minute and 47 seconds of armpit tickling to endure.

“I can’t…I can’t do it…” Mally said.

“You have to,” said Blaine.

“I think I’ve given you enough to work with,” Mally argued.

“You signed your name on the contract.”

“Contract?”

“Yes. It said you can’t stop midway through.”

“What?? No. No..I have to…”

“Nope. It’s part of the deal. We have to complete the study.”

“You saw how that was for me - that was thirteen seconds! I can’t take two minutes of that!”

“You don’t have to…just a minute forty-seven.”

“No. I’m leaving.”

“Sandra?”

Sandra walked over. “Mally, lie down. Relax. I’ll help you through this, cutie.”

Something about Sandra’s voice was reassuring.

“I’ll hold your hand,” she told Mally, taking her hand.

“Good,” said Blaine. “Here we go.”

Blaine slid her hands back into Mally’s armpits and this time Mally didn’t let herself go into silent laughter, but rather shrieked and screamed and twisted and convulsed. Her body spasmed wildly and then then after about ten seconds of fighting it, she dissolved into laughter. She laughed, and laughed harder. The tickling was again beyond comprehension.

“STOP!!!YOUJUSTHAVETO! I’LL DO ANYTHIIINGAHHHAHAHAHAHEYEYEEEEEE HEYEYYYYEEEE!!!!!!!!!”

Blaine just wiggled and wiggled her fingers all around. It didn’t take much - Mally was going completely ballistic. In all her thrashing, she let go of Sandra’s hand, so Sandra walked back around to the end of the table and watched Mally scrunch and flex her toes wildly as she tried to endure the tickling.

After 1:47, Mally was red-faced, sweating, and disheveled. Grace was beaming with redemption. Sandra was horny as hell.

Mally leapt of the table. She didn’t trust them not to keep tickling her - she had to get out of that vulnerable position as soon as possible. She put her shoes on quickly and opened the door. “Okay, thanks, that was awful. BYE!!!” she exclaimed and ran out.

“Well, that was hot…” said Sandra matter-of-factly.

“Hot?” Blaine asked. “I just liked torturing her.”

“Um, yeah, and it’s hot. Seeing her like that - it’s smoking.”

“Wow….we have a little ticklish fetishist on our hands….” said Blaine with a huge smile.

“Noooo, I didn’t say that,” Sandra said with a wink. “I just said it was hot.”

With that, Sandra strolled out of the office, took a cab home - it was the fastest way she could get there - and spent the evening pleasuring herself to pictures, videos, and memories of the afternoon.

I think I’m obsessed, she thought to herself. All she wanted was to see Mally’s feet again.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back