• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Massage F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Britany had received an email invitation to a new spa opening up near her apartment. "Not too expensive" she thought as she read the e-mail. "And they have massages. Here's something about booking a specialty massage." Brit smiled as she read down the list of specialty massages. She booked one and drove down to the spa. As she walked in, she could the faint sounds of laughter. It gave her the shivers up and down her spine. She waited only a few minutes when a tall and slender woman came to introduce herself.
"Hi. My name is Margo. You must be Britany. Welcome to my spa." She took Britany to her office and the two women sat down.
Margo handed Brit a clipboard with the usual questions on it. Then she added a pink paper with it. Brit filled out the regular forms then started to read the pink forms. The questions were exclusively about tickling and ticklishness. As she read the questions and answered them, she giggled a bit and wiggled in the chair.
Margo picked up on this right away and smiled. "What's making you giggle?" she asked. Brit's face got red as she flushed. "These tickling questions.. Just the thought of writing down the answers sends tickling shivers through me." Margo moved from behind the desk and sat next to Brit. She ran her nails up the inside of Brit's ribs, making her giggle nervously. "You must be very ticklish."
Brit nodded, "You don't just how ticklish I am! Just hearing the word, "Tickle" makes me nervous! STOP IT! You nails are tickling my ribs!" Brit giggled and pulled her arm close to her ribs protectively.
Brit gave the clipboard back to Margot who read it and chucked to herself.
"Before I take you to your masseuse, I must do a bit of exploration." Margo handed Brit a white robe and told her she hand to disrobe completely.

Brit stripped and put the robe on and sat on couch. Margo sat behind her and gently pulled down the robe and took a goose feather out and began light, tickling strokes along Brit's back. Brit exploded in laughter. She arched her back and wriggled in the chair. "Stop it! You're such a tease!" Margo laughed. "You are a ticklish one!" She took the feather and drew it down the back of Brit's neck then down over her firm breasts, making Brit laugh even louder and wriggle harder to get away.
Margo smiled. "I have just the masseuse for you. She is the best I've got. Her name is Serrita and she is extraordinary! I know because she is my personal tickler." Brittany slipped up her robe and waited for Serrita to come. While they waited, Margo walked near Brittany and ran her fingertip along the back of her ear, sending shivers down Brit's back. She giggled nervously. Then Margo brushed her lips along Brit's cheeks, toward her full, red lips, but stopped when she heard a knock on her office door.

Serrita walked in, looking at Brit and Margo. "You've been playing with the clients again, haven't you!" Margo blushed then walked over to Serrita and whispered, "She's perfect and so very ticklish! She'd be perfect for our...." Serrita laughed and kissed Margo sweetly. "We'll see. For now she's here for our specialty massage package." She motioned to Brit to follow her. Brit started out the door, then went over to Margo. ,""I'll be back... !"

Serrita and Brit walked down to a dimly lit room. In the center of the bed was a table with a white sheet on it. The table was warmed to a comfortable temp. Brit stripped off her clothes and laid face down under the sheet. Serrita walked I quietly and uncovered Brit's feet. "A little tickle to the feet!!" she teased as she ran her red nails along the edges of Brit's feet. Brit giggled and tried to pull her fee away, but found that Serrita had tied them down . Shivers were running up and down Brit's body as she felt Serrita's nails tickling her bare feet. Serrita ran her nails under each of Brit's toes, making her explode in laughter and struggle to get off the table.

"Oh my. You are certainly a very ticklish client! One of the most ticklish I have had in a long time!" Serrita exclaimed as she began to massage Brit's back and ribs. Brit began giggling and wiggling under the sheet.

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back