• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barry's Bargain M/M/

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd never liked him but accepted Mom loved him and that was that! Barry my step -dad tolerated me but we ignored eachother as much as we could and it had been by chance I'd heard him on a call a month ago to someone called Tiffany and from the chat they seemed pretty close so for the past month have been tracking him. Mom works nights at the hospital and he would then go out and to the apartment block where he and Tiffany would meet and now knew her full name, that she was a waitress in a reputable restaurant downtown. I couldn't believe it, after Dad died, Mom had been alone and then met 31 year old Barry and they'd been together 2 years, she really loves him and is happier now he and I are more civil to eachother but things have changed and he does what I say! What I've not said is Mom inherited substantially from Dad, no need for her to work but she enjoys nursing. Barry enjoys the lifestyle, driving a Mercedes, living in Rodeo Drive, so different to his background in Michigan.

Anyway I correlated all the evidence including video footage on my cellphone and it's all safe in a bank vault and he knows one step wrong and he will lose the lot as I will tell Mom but haven't as he does make her happy and the boot on the other foot having him under my control and he is but last month the end of having collected everything and duplicated it, time for his rude awakening and that's what it was when Tiffany was out of town a few days and he had spent the night out drinking and got back at 2am! I was watching the late, late show waiting for him and in his inebriated state convinced him to have another beer and within ten minutes he felt the effect of the knock out drop and the serotonin in it would make things hell for him! Working as a mechanic his boots off I'd seen his now dingy white socks on size 12 feet and in chattiing with her one day Mom had told me he couldn't stand his feet touched so helped him to the bedroom and easily had him secured to the bed. The 6'1" Barry helpless and vulnerable!

"Wake up Barry, C'mon wake up!" I shouted right in his ears

Slowly feelin' groggy he came around and gradually tried to move but was well secured with the bondage straps ordered by me on line

"What the fuck, you bastard get me loose right now, you're gonna be so fuckin' sorry!" he yelled "Get the fuck away from my feet, get off what the fuck!"

"Hmmm you know Barry your foot stink really hits home, real strong masculine stink in these dirty socks, can see the imprint of your feet clear!" I taunted him

"Look I'm warning you whatever sicko you might be, not with me now get me loose you dirty fucker!"

I moved my face closer to his socked soles and wedged my nose into the areas just beneath his toes. I alternated between the left socked foot and the right as I took deep whiffs of the wonderful smell of salty man-sweat and sniffed all around Barry's socked soles ignoring his threats, well no listening to them as it made it more exciting!

"Mmmmm gonna have fun with these feet Barry, Mom told me you hate your feet touched, have you told Tiffany that?"

"What, what are you talking about you asshole, get away from my feet you pervert!" he said

"I wondered have you told Tiffany you hate your feet touched .. sorry didn't mean to tickle just enjoying the warmth of your damp socked feet, guess in the garage all day in boots expected to sweat and oooh fuck smell like feet so where's she gone Tiffany of Apartment 203B in the 'Elmtree' block?"

"Who is Tiffany, look whatever sick game you're playing quit it now and let me loose!" he yelled

"Seems you're the player Barry, playing Mom with the waitress from 'Sunny's'

"Let's get these socks off!" I said peeling them off

"Look er well it's not what you think, a friend in trouble Robbie, er yeah she needs someone to talk to thats' all! he said

"Oh right at her apartment with the lights out, give me a fuckin' break Barry, no give me your feet you loser!" I said smiling at him

I began to methodically lick the soles of both his tender feet and eventually suck on his toes. Soft soles, high arched, long toes his sweat moist feet appealing and told him I had more to tell but his left foot needed licking and felt his foot quiver as I slowly licked the arch moving up to his toes as he muffled laughter. At his toes looked at him and saw him chewing his lips!

"Yeah been meeting her a month at least and visiting let me see 'George's Bar', 'Twilights' club, eating burgers at Mc Donalds .. you know Barry these toes are very lickable and suckable!"

I licked every toe and sucked them one by one and lightly massaged his left foot nibbling, licking and sucking even kissing his toes then told him he still had a right foot and repeated the same process telling him to keep fighting the urge to laugh! Stopping telling him the 5'6" ish blonde with big boobs was pretty attractive but he was married, something he'd forgotten and married to my Mom! I replaced his socks and massaged his socked feet

"You really dont like your feet touched do you Barry and why am I massaging them, to soothe you maybe, yeah right in your dreams, no you see warm feet are more sensitve and you've ingested serotonin in your beer, it's a drug that heightens sensitivity and you being so fuckin' ticklish without it will be tickle tortured and mercy isn't an option!" I teased

“Nooo c’mon not my feet.” he struggled as I lightly tickleD the struggling socked soles.

“Hehe fuck not my feet hehe it tickles.” Barry erupted in the most girlish giggles

“C’mon Barry take it you wuss!" I said and pulled the toes back of his right foot and lightly scratched my fingers along the base of the wiggling toes. The giggles were coming faster and higher with the tickling of Barry's toes!

"Hehe no, don’t tickle my feet.” Barry was cut off mid sentence as my fingers glided over his helpless right sole.

"Okay time for you to sream, the socks are comin' off Barry and I slowly slid them off his wiggling feet“Coochie coochie Zan.

“No, don’t fuckin’ take my socks.”Barry had tried desperately to keep his socks on by clenching his toes but ten fingers in the centre of his soles and toes unclenched, objective achieved

“No, no, no please Don’t tickle my feet!”

"You know Barry I like hearing you beg, so tell me Tiffany good in bed, how about her tongue, does she or has she done this eh?" I taunted

Wasting no time I slowly licked up and down both wrinkling soles.

“Hehe fuck not the tongue.”

Barry was in tickle hell as my tongue found every spot on his ticklish feet. Soon slipping my tongue between his toes had him convulsing into fits of tortuous laughter. I was suckling each toe and slowly licking over the soft soles and lightly stroking the tops of his feet and lubed with saliva stopped the enforced tongue bath and telling him to keep wiggling his toes inviting me to suck on them long and hard

"Mmmmm fuck your feet smell awesome Barry” I said hearing him moaning as he flexed his toes

My moist tongue explored each inch of the enticing feet facing me and I lightly scratched my fingers along the soft soles making him making moan and jump as his giggles got louder. He was soon shaking and thrashing in ticklish agony

“I’m not done yet Barry.”

"Hehe no don’t tickle my toes.” he begged as my fingers were tickling under his defenseless toes and each foot in turn I pulled the toes back and lightly tickled the stretched toe bases and could do nothing but try pulling free and laugh like mad. “Not the nails please not the ahh” his laughter was going silent as I rapidly raked my nails along the soft bare soles.

“Aw does Barry have ticklish feet?” “Who’s my little tickle toy?” I teased slipping my tongue between his toes.

I then began to caress the entire right foot and sniff it and suck the toes on while tickling his left foot with my fingers and having again thoroughly licked and sucked Alex's right foot, coating it with my saliva, I repeated the process with his left foot being orally tickled and his right manually. I gave him a break as he was quite breathless and told him all that laughter and physical exertion must be wearing him out but is it my problem his feet were so damn ticklish, raunchy smelling and ripe tasting and spoke of the film taken of he and Tiffany in her V.W. Golf and seeing them enter her apartment, hug and kiss in the balcony before going inside and seeing the lights dim. He knew I knew everything!

"What are you gonna do Robbie, tell your Mom yeah?" he said

"Barry you know I have never liked you, neither you; me but you make Mom happy and that's real enough and you'll clearly not be seeing Tiffany anymore, I used Mom's cell phone and made it anonymous caller but sent a txt that I was Mom and had found out about the affair, that you'd confessed and wasn't going to make problems if she made herself unavailable to you and seems she has been a good girl and done so and I have the film, the dates, the venues you went to together, bars and clubs even the bowling alley two towns away, yeah I did a good 'Snooping' job on you an everything duplicated so this said I will say nothing to Mom and there's another reason why not as not liking you I get to use and abuse you as will you leave Mom and the lifetyle you live, vacations in Bermuda, designer suits and shirts and oh yeah shoes, the Mercedes your pride and joy and so much more; I doubt that but yeah if you don't play by my rules, you'll lose the lot and Mom will take you to court!"

"Your rules Robbie, what rules, what do you mean?" he asked

"Where were you Barry when they handed out brains, back of the queue? Your feet Barry, your horribly ticklish feet played with by me socked and bare as and when I say, nights in with Mom at the hospital plenty of time to play and learn new tricks so maybe oiled up and a hairbrush used on them in fact no oil"

My fingers scraped up and down his excessively sensitive bare soles and then another tongue bath and I used the hairbrush along his soles as he shrieked and desperately wiggled his toes and flexed both feet and I alternated using hairbrush and fingers and from the window sill dried flower arrangement a feather, what a killer sawn in between his toes. The tickling had made his pits damp with sweat and both feet stinkin' just as feet should as I assaulted his feet with my fingers again up and down his soles, then from left to right, and right to left over and over.

The tickling torment growing stronger in intensity with each stroke of the hairbrush and each scrape of my fingers and ended as my sessions with him do, with a foot massage as I tell him what a good boy he is sweating up his feet for me at work so always tasting delicious with his awesome rich foot stink and two weeks keeping his side of the bargain, as her husband, his duty to keep Mom his wife happy and we act around her as if we're mates!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back